Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 21. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 01:25:17 AM
The people are doing wrong thing because this is the only work which gives us full profit in the type of coins but this work need full trust and have full patience in this work but the all people dont understand this so that they dont take profit in this work so they lose patience.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Its depends on the people on what they want to do, because many people choose to hold their coins and wait the good price and sell their coins to earn good amount of money, and that`s good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
When market conditions in a bad period, many traders may panic to sell assets so that this is likely to complicate the market situation in the long run and automatically in seeking profits need extra patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
I think that reasonable investors still continue to hold their coins because they understand that they can sell them much more expensively.
Activity: 658
November 16, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
in my personal case i just hodling and accumulating my favorites erc20 token in wish i believe and looking for opportunities to in new ico or undervalued coin good luck my freind Smiley
Activity: 63
October 14, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
All people are different. Someone panics and sells, someone understands that the market can not always be stable and only grow and therefore holds its assets, and does not drain a penny.
Activity: 157
October 07, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Unfortunately, many people sell the existing cryptocurrency, not believing in the technology itself. And if we're talking about altcoins not from the first hundred, then perhaps it's for the best. However, the cryptocurrency of the first hundred is sure to show growth by the end of this year and even more so, we will see much higher prices by the end of 2019.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

The market is falling so drastically, that I think there is a lot of uncertainty about it, and it is usual that under these conditions the potential investors tend to retreat enough to expect more optimistic conditions. Meanwhile, the hodlers do not seem to have any alternative but to continue holding, because selling at this point seems unfeasible for those who refused to sell at a price three times higher.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 29, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
what are people doing?
This is very simple, I personally, if I experience a loss of 5% - 10%, I can still sell it quickly, but if I lose more than that, I hold it.
it's a pity if you have to sell more than 15%, it's like getting rid of your finances slowly.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Everything is subjective. But, against the background of the General decline in the value of cryptocurrencies, people certainly try to hold their assets until better times. They rather buy them, then to successfully sell.
maybe now the investors are securing their assets, or also adding their assets by surviving and then when the price drops again they will buy altcoin again so that their assets become a lot, and if it gets better then it will be lucky
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 11:38:29 PM
For myself, I prefer Buy for Ethereum at a price of 175 USD.
Because I see the lower plaing price is around 170 USD, then I buy 175 USD and I sell at 242 USD.

Unfortunately, Etheruem has now dropped back to the price of 214 USD.
Activity: 61
September 18, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
Everything is subjective. But, against the background of the General decline in the value of cryptocurrencies, people certainly try to hold their assets until better times. They rather buy them, then to successfully sell.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
September 17, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
with the current conditions, of course, many people panic and then sell without considering the losses that will be waged, so in the end they feel disappointed because of the panic by seeing a very drastic price reduction like today.
it should be more for a while.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
what are people doing?
The panic has always been, only when all the crypto-currencies in the lower levels it becomes aggravated, and I start to think out all the shady and the forecasts are especially pleasing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
Sell everything you have!!! Cryptocurrency will disappear tomorrow and will never appear again)) I'm obviously joking.Try to wait as long as possible.The market must recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:49:30 PM
I try not to panic because it's pointless. In a panic you can make a lot of mistakes due to which you see yourself in the future awake to blame. I believe that this time you just need to go through and not to take any serious action. Unless on the contrary to be bought properly coins because for the next couple of years I think you will not see such prices any more. So while some are wasting time and opportunities, you have to put this situation to his face and look at it from the other side.
Activity: 90
September 13, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
Personally I'm just hodling and waiting for the market to recover, I've spent a couple of coins to pay for emergencies, but I've also invested in promising projects like RipaEX, so I just hope the market recovers by November/December and there I sell a little and save a little more to keep adding coins to my portfolio.
Activity: 111
September 13, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
seeing that there was a lot of panic sell and hold yesterday, and I prefer holding to aim to reduce the risk of being in vain. patiently there will definitely be results for waiting for a long time now the market is back green and very encouraging for me, and I will continue to hold on until prices rise higher. some people believe that at the end of this year the price will pump.
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
I think that many people in a panic began to sell cryptocurrency after another collapse of Bitcoin, but the panic gradually subsides and people begin to buy it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 11, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
Now the period of cryptocurrency rollback. Of course, now people are holding it, because they still believe that it will grow in the future.
If you are seeing a lot of people still hold their portfolio and it can't give a lot of contribution to defend the price of the crypto. but it's not. So many people are feeling panic to see their portflios were getting down time to the time. It's okay to see the price of that will be back to the bottom again. they are betting on it.
Pages:
Jump to: