Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 20. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

i think most of the investors are holding now, token price liked shit now Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
i think most of the people are just looking at their portfolio only like me. neither they are buying nor they are selling any of their coins. As people are now finished their funds by investing at down market, now they prefer to hold their funds instead of doing panic sell or buying at this point of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
December 04, 2018, 03:00:40 AM
if we look at the price of coins in the crypto market, most people panic sell. because we can see the crypto market conditions, more are selling coins than buying. maybe they assume if the market conditions will not recover again.
why does everyone just want to see a market that always moves up ? isn't all investment going to go up and down. and when it's down, we can start to invest in it. it's funny sometimes when you see someone like that
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
Panic is a very bad feeling, especially when it comes to the market, so you need to avoid this feeling and keep the coins until the market starts growing!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
From the dumping market, we can analyze the majority of investors who choose panic selling! Because they are afraid of the market crash!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
Many people still hold coins because the price conditions are very far down. I myself was very panicked about this condition and wanted to sell my coins. But I will get a lot of losses. The market still has the potential to go down again. But now I still can't sell my coins. And it's better to buy coins that have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
December 04, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
People are doing everything right, only it was necessary to leave at the beginning of the year, and at the beginning of the next one to go in again or reinvest partly. In general, wait for this recession and see the possibility of solving problems and overall growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 04, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
If people panic sold in February when you opened this thread, their lives could've been better by now or better still they could've bought more tokens with the money they sold out in February. Sometimes panic sale is good but right now I don't even know what people are doing as the market keeps getting worst each day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
if we look at the price of coins in the crypto market, most people panic sell. because we can see the crypto market conditions, more are selling coins than buying. maybe they assume if the market conditions will not recover again.
Activity: 728
December 04, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Although the crypto market price continues to decline and continues to decline day by day, this situation does not make some of the crypto community to lose their minds. During this period, we continued to join the ICO to collect as much income as possible and make them a source of income in the future. When their prices have gone up and the value is satisfying, we can sell them to make a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 02:05:30 AM
I see that there is no panic. This is a very deep correction in the crypto market over the past few years, we can only wait for the market to recover. I do not think that people who bought bitcoin for$ 15K will sell it for$ 3K, it is at least stupid. Everything is fine, let's follow the market and not panic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 01:34:16 AM
I am watching the price of bitcoin, I have not been able to decide to buy now or tomorrow, because the price still has the possibility to go down at 2000 USD, even though I want to buy at that price, but I hope that doesn't happen
before Christmas is my deadline to observe bitcoin, if there is no movement, I might leave it
Activity: 336
December 04, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
what are people doing?
I do this: if the coin (altcoin) is expensive, then I sell it. If cheaply, then await the. I do not invest in ico. For investors, Ethereum or bitcoin are much better suited.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 28, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
People’s concerns have not changed. Everyone cares about their own interests, so there are a lot of panic sales on the market! But I think these people are ignorant!
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
Some people might sell, these are the kind of markets where you can actually see the people that are ready to hold their coins through anything. So the people who start panicking do sell and then there are people who are just waiting to buy up those coins. For me, I have been hodling, I have made it this long, so I am going to see it through
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
In fact, this year's cryptocurrency market continues to be sluggish, which has led many investors to leave the cryptocurrency. You can draw conclusions from the price of Bitcoin. Only bitcoin take-off cryptocurrency will be active again.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
I, like many, make mistakes. But I try to make the right conclusions and not repeat the mistakes made. This allows me to make a profit.
Activity: 404
November 17, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Now the market is not good for many people when Bitcoin price is decreasing every day. People start panicking and selling makes the market cannot recover and go down more. We should be patient and keep calm down.
Activity: 364
November 17, 2018, 12:34:09 PM
That question can be answered individually cause everyone is facing one thing or the other for me in this present time i am holding and am also scouting to see if i can get any good coin to sell as well as i also buy for future purpose
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
When market conditions in a bad period, many traders may panic to sell assets so that this is likely to complicate the market situation in the long run and automatically in seeking profits need extra patience.

The more people will sell their cryptocurrencies, the more we will wait for the time when the bulls will come to the market. It is better to hold all that you have and even invest in some new good alts.
Pages:
Jump to: