Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 22. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Now the period of cryptocurrency rollback. Of course, now people are holding it, because they still believe that it will grow in the future.
Activity: 55
September 10, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
And that panic once someone helped?What kind of panic is this? We must work as we worked. As in trading, entered the transaction, put a stop order and forgot. Time will do the trick! And you, instead of panicking, please take a closer look at the company whose signature I carry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
They are trying to save their money in the current trouble and not to have many disadvantages from their position on the crypto market, they just want to be in time with crypto.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
if the coin you buy is down, for now I suggest to hold the coin you bought,do not ever get into the issue and do panic selling
Yeah hold it now and wait for the right time to sell it, and don't panic to sell it cause one day it increase and give us big profits in our investment. Coin now is down but we know this is normal in every investing have risk that's why we need to be patient while waiting for increasing of price value.
Activity: 107
September 09, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
Someone sells, someone holds, looking who is more confident in their actions and the market. At the moment, rather, more hold than sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 08, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
All the above are being done by people depending on the set goals and expertise level in crypto. One may plan to hold a promising coin fro either long term or short term depending on the performance of the coin on the market. Others tend to fall victims of FUDs, hence panic sell their valuable coins for cheap prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:00:46 AM
there are those who panic, but this will be explained through their lack of knowledge of the marketplace. the rest surely assume stabilization and in addition strengthening and boom of the crypto-currency market. now is not the first-rate time for income, have endurance and fulfillment will come.

soke people panic yes and i used to be one of them but i believe taht they will learn to control their feelings
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
well people make mistakes it is okay why to be so surprised abbot that? you wanna say that you have never ever made a mistake?
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
there are those who panic, but this will be explained through their lack of knowledge of the marketplace. the rest surely assume stabilization and in addition strengthening and boom of the crypto-currency market. now is not the first-rate time for income, have endurance and fulfillment will come.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 05:03:47 AM
panic selling is still a hard thing for the forgotten. even this has always been the thing that often happens when there is a considerable price decrease. many who prefer looking for safe from big capital loss should be on them. resist is the best way in the middle of a situation like this.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
People are too confused with current position of the cryptomarket and it is not surprising because there are many dagers now like losses in money from even little altcoins.
Activity: 85
September 03, 2018, 07:42:22 PM
Personally I try to buy coins in dips that I know will soon be recovered due to their excellent potential, that's why I set a kind of rule, which is when a coin goes down and hits against certain barriers, I will buy a defined amount, I do this to try to suppress the FOMO, and make a good business decisions.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:38:55 PM
I have sold in March all my altcoins which are out of TOP 20 coins  with a loss and invested it in BTC. My loss was
30% but  I would have a loss of 80% if I did not do it. Some of them are a complete failure and will never recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 03, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
I now keep all the top coins. I sell only coins with a small capitalization! They will always fall by 90%.
Activity: 97
September 03, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
I do not think about anything and do not worry about anything. From the fact that I will panic or twitch up the market down, the situation will not change in any way. Panickers and at the best of times panicked and shouted at every corner that this is a fiasco, this is the last day of bitcoin. However, we all saw the price of 20K. And they didn't make her panic, she made herself, without you, without me. So just smile and wave.
Activity: 588
September 03, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
Most people mimic the work with crypto-currencies, but in most cases it's just an imitation, nothing serious because the market is now very weak, as soon as new positive news about crypto-currencies begin, I think that after that people will start to really work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 03, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
The withdrawal of funds from the virtual market has reduced prices too much. Because of this, people are forced to wait instead of doing trade.
peopel make mistakes and i think that it is okay so i gelieve that you can make a difference by trying to invent your own new method
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 03, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
what are people doing?
peopel are panic selling and i believe that you should learn how to control your emotions as they can be a real obstacle
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 03, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
Today the situation is such that there are both. Greed has not been canceled, who took cheap and already in profit tend to sell smarter keep.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
August 31, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
I am continuing my cost averaging method strategy for me to accumulate as much as I can and take profit on my target date. During dips, I tend to buy more than my average purchases. I believe that crypto currency will steadfastly grown in the next coming years. We are headed towards the digital age wherein the features and convenience that the technology behind crypto currency offers, will be necessary.
You're truly engaged and having a huge belief with crypto. It's only few person having such visions in the future, cause  most probably the others don't have such faith. 
We could think that some of us are just quite and calm at this time knowing that we are still drowning. But for me, I'll do business everyday and take the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: