Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 3. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 20, 2018, 01:24:35 AM
When the market is red like now, choosing a good coin and having the chance to skyrocket is important, and for now I only rely on ethereum and dash because I'm sure these 2 coins will skyrocket soon.
Many people ask this question again and again. I don’t know why people just asking questions about the best coin for investment and do not invest. Now I understand that those who just ask questions will always ask questions and will never take a step. Anyway for me the best coin is only bitcoin and I think that I can make handsome profits in the future from bitcoin.
There is possibility that TRON and XLM show an up trend as well. No coin in the current market that is surviving the recession is a waste of technology. It definitely means that the projects are great and have good chance to grow in value.

However rationality assumes that you go with the tide and the tide favors Bitcoin and other top coins in the market list. Of course if there is high speculated prices in the market and good market name, the coin will have good profit margin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
October 19, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
Ethereum is a good choice, especially when you understand that its price is so low like now. I believe that it will be gaining but it will happen not so soon - in 4-5 months.
Everyone believes in ETH and I am sure this is the best investment in the moment as its potential is huge. I personally bought ETH at $ 200 and intend to keep in the long term and when the ETH increases then everything in this market will recover and all investors can make a good profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 19, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
Ethereum is a good choice, especially when you understand that its price is so low like now. I believe that it will be gaining but it will happen not so soon - in 4-5 months.
hopefully your analysis will be achieved. because i also invested in ethereum given falling price. and we know that eth is still trusted by many people, as evidenced by still being ranked 2nd
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
EOS is pretty good for long term. Also Ethereum Classic.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Apart from Ethereum you can select top 10 coins coinmarket which are almost 90% down so they are good for long or short term investment. As soon their is price increase this top 10 coins will surely increase
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

it might go up, but not over ATH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
October 19, 2018, 05:41:34 AM
For me, i always refer to cryptomarkets' top 15 digital currencies. I can see some cryptos listed there that have a lower price today and i am quite sure that it will going to grow very high in the years to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
for  now  if  i were  you  and  want to  buy  coins  i  would  buy  waves  and  if you  want  more suggestion  i  would  orefer  etherium  it  is  really a good  coin.
In my opinion, XRP will be better than Wave, because XRP is now quite stable and prices are soft enough for many classes to invest in them, according to my experience, the end of this year will be the price increase of ETH and XRP. So buy them now.
Activity: 146
October 18, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
Just look at POSS twitter :

https://twitter.com/posscoin

LATOKEN and BTC-Alpha have agreed to list POSS, We are giving every POSS community member an opportunity to be part of the listing requirements.

In my opinion it´s good time to buy some POOS and send it to wallet for mine PoS, around 40% every month !

Posscoin HODLing reward is still very active, HODL posscoin on your wallet and receive 40% monthly of your holding. HODLing rewards is also part of Posscoin distribution system. Buy POSS from exchange and transfer to your wallet and start receiving rewards.

With POSScoin you have much ways to take profit!

Poss sociecity still growing, every day come around 100 new members

This project now started, everyone who now investing in POSS have luck to be a part of big perspectives project.

I don´t say that you must investing all your money, invest just 100 or 200 $ for a good start. With 100$ you can buy around 50,000,000 POSScoins Overall POSS supply is 50.000.000.000, so with 100$ you can buy 0.1 % off all POSS coins. If 1000 people do it all POSS coins will be bought and price will explode!

I am not the dev, i am only one of holder and in my opinion this project can give huge profits

Trade here :

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 18, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Although it is recommended to buy the top ranked altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and EOS because they are proven to have the potential to make our money grow but if you want to earn 5X to 10x from your investments then i suggest you to invest in much cheaper Altcoins which are much affordable to purchase like CAPP, XPAT,DTRC and DOCK. These Altcoins are cheaper now but the team are very active of promoting and developing their products which are all feasible to the masses that once bullish market will start then more people will be convince to invest on these projects.
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
for  now  if  i were  you  and  want to  buy  coins  i  would  buy  waves  and  if you  want  more suggestion  i  would  orefer  etherium  it  is  really a good  coin.
Activity: 278
October 18, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
it  is   not  as  simple  as  just  asking  i  mean  there  is  needed a  lot  of  research  in  order  of watching  which one suits you  the  most and  for  those who  you can face  but  my  answer will be  neo  and also  etherium is really good.
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
Their is know best coin to me, however what can say is  that  their is a best plain if the developer of the coin work toward the plain. Besides, the best way to know good coin is then you have access to their plain for the coin. However, with the information about the coin you can perdit the future.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
October 18, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
Some projects better is better to evaluate yourself. Very important to be able to take responsibility and learn to analyze tokens. Actually, I am still in fiat and keep a bit of BTC. The market is unstable.
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
maybe the right coin to invest for now and long-term is bitcoin because it's obviously reliable and also I think the price still looks stable and if it is true at the end of this year the value of BTC will rise, of course, if we start preparing for investment in BTC in the future will get more profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
Yes you are right that bitcoin price will increase in this year. That's why this the golden time to buy some altcoins. Which type of altcoins you want to buy? long-term or short-term? You can buy Cardano, Etherium, Ripple, Neo for long-term and you can buy Vechain, Tron, Xlm, monero etc.
if its golden time for bitcoin why we should buying altcoin ? i think better to stock bitcoin , this year and Q1 2019 maybe could be main time for bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 17, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Yes you are right that bitcoin price will increase in this year. That's why this the golden time to buy some altcoins. Which type of altcoins you want to buy? long-term or short-term? You can buy Cardano, Etherium, Ripple, Neo for long-term and you can buy Vechain, Tron, Xlm, monero etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 17, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
I think TRON is one of the best seeing coin nowadays because of its great performance before the crash. You can also add LYL and LINA coin because of their great performance this coming months. They both will list in a good exchange and they will hype easily. You can buy LYL and LINA in cryptopia whete I buy my coins.
Activity: 429
October 17, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
BCH,ETH and XRP is the best for me to buy from now to safety trade and avoid shitcoin for dumping and lossing enough for their price.
Pages:
Jump to: