Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 9. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
Here are the few good altcoins to buy for the future.

BAT
Pundi
Dentacoin
Zilliqa
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
Thanks everyone for giving me advises. I think this is not the time to by altcoins. Because this is the Bitcoins time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
Personally, i believe this is the perfect moment to buy either Bitcoin or altcoins.

> Netcre
of course if we buy a coin, we must be able to choose a coin that we think can benefit us in the future. and of course the coin is among the top 10 coins in the marketcap coin. lots of coins that have high prices and are profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
Don't stick to bitcoin find some best coin that has potencial maybe a undervalued coin and research for that go to the website and see the updates about the project and see if the project is promising then invest that coin and wait for the pump.
Activity: 17
October 04, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
it's true and I strongly believe that if bitcoin and other coins will rise at the end of this year, and I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold back until prices rise again

So let's hope to BTC rise at year end... Thanks for comment.. Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 06:07:40 AM
I think the current coin that is very suitable and very good for investment is bitcoin and XRP, you should be able to see the opportunity of XRP price movements that seem to be very expensive by the end of this year.
If you are looking for long term source that will generate huge profit for you then you should go for Bitcoin which is the most profitable and convenient. However it is hard to achieve it I mean to say it is hard for a person with low saving in order to afford Bitcoin due to its high value but currently it is available on low price so you can get benefit of this opportunity is my suggestion and now the decision is yours.

My choice for investment in cryptocurrency is bitcoin and Ripple. Bitcoin is because it is the biggest currency in the world and Ripple is because it is also fast growing crypto and the market cap is also very high and the price is also very low. I can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of Ripple is also very bright because the increasing number of investors.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
Personally, i believe this is the perfect moment to buy either Bitcoin or altcoins.

> Netcre
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
I will classify the best coin coins to buy according to your ability...
* Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are very suitable for large capital and daily trading.
* Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Litecoin and Dash are perfect for weekly or monthly trading.
* Cardano, Monero, Bitcoin Diamond and USDT are perfect for long-term investments.
this is my opinion, and if you have other views about the best then please ignore  Grin
i think even small investors, if they want to invest their funds safely, can buy bitcoin. because everyone's target is different. self-dependent. what you mention is a potential coin, just test our patience to achieve results
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 03, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
I think all coins are very good to buy. because prices are indeed low. if you just want to make a profit when bitcoin pumps. You can buy existing altcoins, such as Ethereum, Waves, Xrp, STR, nem, there, neo, dgb, ioc, games, etc, neo, eos, trx, adx, qtum, etc. this is the best altcoin in my opinion. to make a profit when bitcoin pumps.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
Eth but also EOS in case of EOS become leader.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
I will recommend Ripple (XRP). As you can see of recent that XRP has started coming up. A is a really good coin that will hit the market very soon. I have you enough fiat currency to play with, you also think of Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is the best time to invest in those.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 02, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
I will classify the best coin coins to buy according to your ability...
* Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are very suitable for large capital and daily trading.
* Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Litecoin and Dash are perfect for weekly or monthly trading.
* Cardano, Monero, Bitcoin Diamond and USDT are perfect for long-term investments.
this is my opinion, and if you have other views about the best then please ignore  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
Instead of buying i like to invest in new ICO and many of the ICO are crypto based they can also accept bitcoin and many of the good projects is started in the market we should notice that as well and best coin in these days is bitcoin reason is its value is more than it's price and we can understand that now many of the transactions can be done through this every where like in the past if i would purchase any thing i would transactions through banks and now crypto is helpful and less costly for me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
October 02, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
yes, right if the price of bitcoin goes up, altcoin will definitely go up. I suggest the best coins in the big coinmarketcap 20 are good to buy like xlm, eth trx and others. hold it until you get profit don't panic when the price goes down I also believe this year will be good
Activity: 10
October 02, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
I recommend Ether and Zen
Activity: 41
October 02, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Activity: 169
October 02, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
Probably not any Altcoin worth buying at such a cheap price as ETH now. I feel the time and the place with the harmony come and come from ETH. So let's take advantage of this opportunity and buy it for later this year.
Activity: 168
October 02, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
I kind a fancy EOS.   I am quie convinced 2019 will be a big year for EOS. Other than that, I like ADA, TOMO, XLM, or IOST, everything looks cheap now.
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
In Bitcoin it is good to invest in the long term, hoping to make a profit in a few years. You can buy Ethereum - it currently has a good value to buy. Pay attention to the EOS - an interesting and promising coin.
Activity: 686
October 02, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
For current market the best ones are BTC and ETH without a doubt! Going for alts may be not very wise for current situation, market is still very volatile.

First check the coinmarketcap observe the top 10 to 20 then have some research for the coins which you think is really good in your sight anyway. Then once you prove that it is potentials and deserving to buy, do it only on buying what you can afford to loose. Like for example Ethreum, Qtum, Waves, Xem, and Neo.

Actually now we can invest in any coins because all altcoins and Bitcoin prices are down and stable from last few weeks. I think people those who have enough investment they can go with BTC, ETH, NEO if you have low investment then you can buy IOST, NEM etc.

Yes, the above-mentioned coins have very huge potential in the market because we have seen their previous growths in the market and definitely there is a huge chance for them to grow their value in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: