Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 7. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
what is meant is a coin that has great potential and a bright future like bitcoin and ethereum. because these two coins are meant as good coins for investment
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
October 09, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
For now, Bitcoin is a priority. As we know that Bitcoin has a much better price stability and this is an advantage that cannot be denied.
For me investing and buying Bitcoin is still the top choice for most traders !!
yes, indeed bitcoin is one of the coins that has very good stability, so for me, for example I want to buy, I would rather invest to buy bitcoin for me to save for a long time, because with me buying and investing on bitcoin I believe in the future bitcoin in will give me many advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 09, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
For now, Bitcoin is a priority. As we know that Bitcoin has a much better price stability and this is an advantage that cannot be denied.
For me investing and buying Bitcoin is still the top choice for most traders !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
October 09, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
in my opinion it is also true, if bitcoin rises the price of altcoins will also increase, some of the best altcoins for me are eos, ethereum, neo, and cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 09, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Anyone you buy now is okay, as long as it is not among the shit coins in the market. But bear in mind that bigger profit usually comes from the top coins like Bitcoin, ETH and BCH, cause those ones are like highly volatile and its best to buy them when they are cheap and you will make huge profit when they start pump.

I heard Ripple is good too, it has made it to the third position on coinmarketcap, but I have not invested in it before, so I don’t know how it works. Good luck.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 01:33:15 AM
The best answer will be for you just make your own research and buy. Because many people are paid to promote coins. Also, no one can give you 100% surety and if you make own research you will learn more about cryptocurrency and trading Smiley

I would better pay more attention to the altcoins that are the most stable ones. I am talking about the tokens from the top-20, such alts like DASH, TRON, Stellar, and Monero.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 08, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
The best coins to buy are ethereum litecoin and bitcoin because the price is very low now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 08, 2018, 10:10:14 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Definetly as of now i could say that theres a lot of coin to buy now  in a low prices but talking of which coin now become profitable i thinks in this situation now that market is still in bearish situation i could not define of which become profitable at this moment even the bitcoin and ethereum coins thats the best among all the crypto are also in struggle form in the market .
We do not need to buy bitcoin alone, we have to educate ourselves on the altcoins market.
Most of the people in crypto only know about bitcoin so they did not see the potential of altcoins, we just choose the best and we will be holding
a high potential coin which could benefit us when the bullish market comes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 08, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

Definetly as of now i could say that theres a lot of coin to buy now  in a low prices but talking of which coin now become profitable i thinks in this situation now that market is still in bearish situation i could not define of which become profitable at this moment even the bitcoin and ethereum coins thats the best among all the crypto are also in struggle form in the market .
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
I have pretty high hopes for ENG project, and it's currently my largest alt holding.

It's pretty hard to believe the ENG price when you see some of the trash in the top 50 coins. I guess (hope) it'll start to move when they have the finished product out the door.
Activity: 714
October 08, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
The best answer will be for you just make your own research and buy. Because many people are paid to promote coins. Also, no one can give you 100% surety and if you make own research you will learn more about cryptocurrency and trading Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
In such an uncertain situation, I would refuse to buy any coins that are not in the top 10 by capitalization. It is enough just to buy coins from the top 10. In general, I would have invested all the money in ethereum
Activity: 413
October 08, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Many coins out there are going to do well if bitcoin recovered in some years to come.  Most of the coins are waiting for bitcoin to recover before we can see them also recover.  Ethereum, litecoin, lisk, stratis, neo, wave, fuel and many of the coins that I cannot remember are going to give you profits if you can buy them now that the price is down.

The cheaper price for those coins is an opportunity for us who desires to buy as an asset. Even though more people waited for bitcoin price to recover, its not bad to save another altcoins for holdings and for sure in the future more people will enjoy the rewarding effect of their decisions to wait for the best pumps in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 08, 2018, 03:52:21 AM
Many coins out there are going to do well if bitcoin recovered in some years to come.  Most of the coins are waiting for bitcoin to recover before we can see them also recover.  Ethereum, litecoin, lisk, stratis, neo, wave, fuel and many of the coins that I cannot remember are going to give you profits if you can buy them now that the price is down.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 02:50:31 AM
Eth but also EOS in case of EOS become leader.
There are a lot of scam ICO of Eth Tokens which has given bad name to ETH. That’s why we see so low price of ETH. I wonder if EOS is better option for investment these days.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
we can choose a lot of altcoins that we can make as digital investments, many coins now the price is still very affordable so it's still not too late for us to choose which altcoin we will buy, I decided a few days ago to buy achain as an investment in the future, because in my opinion achain is one of the altcoins that promises great profits in the future
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
The best coins to buy is ethereum and bitcoin because it's a long term investment and you are already sure that the price of these coins will rise in the future. All you need to do is just hodl the coins and wait until the market turns to green.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 07, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
There have a lot of coin on the crypto market for trade and hold so first research some coin.I can suggest to you buy waves,eth,eos,aion and hope this coin make you profit. Now crypto trade so risk because bitcoin price down andy time its gone to below 6000$ so first choice your coin and then start research and know about their project and future plan.
Activity: 310
October 07, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Each person has a different view and strategy. I would choose Bitcoin as the best and most potential coin for investing in the sprint phase now. Because it will definitely increase the price on this Christmas.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 07, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
the best coin that is a coin that has a high price and sells well in the market. of course the best coin is the top 10 coins in the marketcap coin that we can choose and we think it is good for the future so that we can profit from the coins we invest.
Pages:
Jump to: