Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 5. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 02:26:24 PM
of course the best coins to buy are coins that become the top 5 coins in the marketcap coin because that's where we can determine which is the best coin. we can choose a coin that we think is profitable and save it until the price has gone up because it is for our benefit.
Activity: 674
October 14, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
If Bitcoin is down to $ 5,000, it's still worth buying and keeping long-term and short-term. The time is the best time to buy Bitcoin in more quantities than in 2017 now. And i think Bitcoin will come back and work better than before.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Yeah So many big traders said that price of Bitcoin will rise again at the end on this year. Also others altcoin price will increase. That's why this is the perfect time to buy some protensial altcoins like Etherium, Monero, Etc, Ltc, Xlm etc.
Right we have a lot of options to buy some coin, there are allot of coins in the market now a day but we will have to choose the on which can give us better profit, in this regard my only trust is bitcoin as it gives us income and t allows us to have safe profit, on the same time it has more potential to rise in price as compare to other coins so it is the main reason why I always buy bitcoin according to me it is best coin to buy for high profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
I think the best coin to invest now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, XEM/NEM and NEO. These are the cryptocurrencies which I think will recover soon and would go back with a vengeance. I have high hopes for these coins, that’s why I’m holding and buying them if I have an extra money for investment for the future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
October 13, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
Besides bitcoin, Ethereum can be considered as the best coin to make its investment into. The idea of ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code, can prove to be one of the best commercial ideas till now. Also Ethereum is one of the best platform for posting new ICO's. Having a market capital of $54 billion, the coin has a lot of potential to grow in the future and provide profits. Ethereum provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is backed up by a secure cryptography just like bitcoin which makes it a good alt to invest into.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Personally, i believe this is the perfect moment to buy either Bitcoin or altcoins.

> Netcre
of course if we buy a coin, we must be able to choose a coin that we think can benefit us in the future. and of course the coin is among the top 10 coins in the marketcap coin. lots of coins that have high prices and are profitable.
No doubt that the price of bitcoin is very high and small investors do not prefer bitcoin, but it is also a fact that bitcoin is still the top currency in the world and the market cap is still high than any other coin in the market. The dip is huge but the profit is also very high. Good trader can make big money if they take right decisions on the right time which can favor them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 13, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin increases crypto market the price of all Altcoin. Now the price of all altcoin of Crypto market is 70% Lower. If this happens in the future, it's the best time to buy the best coin with these low prices. It is the right time to keep the currency up for purchase and increase Prices. Best coin ethereum, neo , waves and Gus.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 13, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
The best coins to buy are ethereum litecoin and bitcoin because the price is very low now.
This is what I prefer to think of when I am asked about the best coins in the crypto market. Of course the top coins in the market with high probability of profitability and low risk attached.

Risk and return are the two Rs that can have a great impact on your investment so one has to be careful with the two Rs. Both these factors are favorable in terms of Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin. Moreover, the pace at which the portfolio with these coins gain weight is maximum than any other crypto.

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
If you want to buy the best coin then you must know about coinmarketcap. This is a website where you will find the list of all the best coins. Here you can see the top 100 list of coins and buy your favorite coins from here. I think that you will be the best coin to buy from here. Others person say that many false comments are the best coin to promote coin, then after analyzing the you should buy coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
In my view the passed trend tell us if Bitcoin goes up then altcoins also go up too. If it happens in future, it is the best time to buy the best coin with this low prices. This is the right time to buy coins and hold until prices rise. Best coins are  Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Waves, and GAS
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
The current market is continuously bleeding so we should buy Ethereum or Bitcoin this will going to moon in end of the year. But many peoples are expecting a quick profit in crypto investment so we hold for long term this will make good earning in crypto platform.
Activity: 79
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
October 12, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
There  are so many but if you want to diversify you may wanna look into eth cards. There is a new game called Gods Unchained. You basically own gaming cards like the magic: the gathering but only digital. These cards are transferable and can be stored on MEW or Meta mask. Currently they are selling genesis cards ( generation 0). It s something like crypto kitties but with cards.For more check out

https://medium.com/p/d392a662f7f4?source=linkShare-5fcdc159f54b-1539360747
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 12, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Yeah So many big traders said that price of Bitcoin will rise again at the end on this year. Also others altcoin price will increase. That's why this is the perfect time to buy some protensial altcoins like Etherium, Monero, Etc, Ltc, Xlm etc.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
You can buy good altcoins for now and hold for a long-term to earn some extra money but i will suggest only you will buy is ripple and bitcoin.
Activity: 870
October 12, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
In my opinion we should buy Bitcoin is the easiest way to become a millionaire. Because only Bitcoin is the trend of our investors. The crypto market continues to be in an alarming state at this time to buy the coins.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:30:17 AM
There are some faces that show in me the opportunity to bring high profit to myself in the future. EOS, ADA are two emerging platforms and quite strong among the potential coin I set expectations. I think these two names will be quite safe choices like Bitcoin and Eth in the past.
However you can have your own choice. It may be that luck will come to you and bring you higher profits than what others say. The most important thing is to trust in your own judgment and judgment. Good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 12, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
with a low coin price it is a good time to buy and to be able to get profit then you must be able to choose a coin that has the opportunity to go up and you have to hold it so you can get profit
Activity: 225
October 11, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

I don't think one should give you and advice on a best coin to buy is good you do your own research and stick to your sentimental analysis so you don't get picked up just because someone recommended a coin for you to buy, I prefer going for bitcoin other than other Coin out there.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
i  think  the  best  coins for  now   to   buy  some  of them  are  xpr  neo and ceo maybe  there  are lots  of them or maybe  better  but  i  would  prefer them because  of their  potential.
Activity: 278
October 11, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
i  think  that  now  it  is  the  time that  we  should  buy  since  the  market is red and  i  think  that whatever  we  buy  we  will gain from  it  but to  be  more  specific i would  say  etherium and maybe EOS it can be .
Pages:
Jump to: