Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well, I gave up a good job at the office with a stable income monthly to come to this world, but i never regret with my choice. In this crypto world, i have to learn and do many thing which i've never done before, choose the time when i want to work and most important, i have more time to myself
I will never consider it as a good decision that you have taken, because we are still not confident about the income that we can get from bitcoin or any altcoin, therefore. On other side i think that it is not such a difficult job to continue both our day job as well as crypto trading, because crytpo trading do not require such a big time, if you can study the market for 2 to 3 hours that is enough for crypto trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
if I still only get a little and for the cost of school it is enough, to my knowledge that btc can indeed change a person's life, for example my friend, who was once all-incompetent, now even become rich berkt btc.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Well, I gave up a good job at the office with a stable income monthly to come to this world, but i never regret with my choice. In this crypto world, i have to learn and do many thing which i've never done before, choose the time when i want to work and most important, i have more time to myself
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Since I join bitcoin organization I felt a big change in my life, in the previous job I can't buy the things I want, like need to have a brand new cellphone but now it easy to me to have it because I already have a profit from joining in bitcoin, now im not only buy what I need but I can buy all i want to have and also I can travel now in beautiful places. Bitcoin is blessing for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In the past years i don't have any direction about my life and had been depressed, then luckily find out about bitcoin and I started to learn how it works and how to earn from it. Changes is huge because now i am feeling confident and helping my family to the best that i can. I am now the provider and hopefully i can also help others who are struggling in life.
That is a massive change in your life if you have become financially stable and not only feeding yourself but also helping out your family monetarily. This thing is going to not give you more confidence but also a great peace of mind and a sense of success. What you can do to help others is that teach them about bitcoin and introduce them to the land of crypto currencies so that they can also change their fates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

Since i got into bitcoin, i can earn extra income even bigger than i got from my part-time job so i can save more money. With bitcoin, now i can buy stuff online or service that i couldn't buy before as i don't have paypal due to credit card requirement. Big thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto sensei.
Wow that is a great news that you got some changes in your life and that is having financial freedom in life and if you will keep saving more money and being wiser in managing your money then you will reach and buy more things like houses and cars and that is possible, just work hard and put a lot of effort in your work in cryptocurrency so you will not regret at the end.
Of course bitcoin is giving us a lot of benefits it is giving us chance to change our life, bitcoin brought reliability in my life, bitcoin has given me a lot of chances to enjoy my life, with help of bitcoin I am able to earn more money for my family every month and I can save high amount of profit. I can help poor and needy people around me, bitcoin improved my social behavior and it has given me opportunities to live a good life, today I have a luxurious life only because of bitcoin, otherwise I was a single earner who was not able to enjoy the beauty of life.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Bitcoin I think is a blessing to me, because of the many changes that I felt during bircoin .. the changes that I felt were the necessities of life and my economic needs increased and made my life calm without fear because I can overcome everything and it's all because bitcoin .. besides i can help my family and can give part of luck that i get from bitcoin ..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Since i got into bitcoin, i can earn extra income even bigger than i got from my part-time job so i can save more money. With bitcoin, now i can buy stuff online or service that i couldn't buy before as i don't have paypal due to credit card requirement. Big thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto sensei.
Wow that is a great news that you got some changes in your life and that is having financial freedom in life and if you will keep saving more money and being wiser in managing your money then you will reach and buy more things like houses and cars and that is possible, just work hard and put a lot of effort in your work in cryptocurrency so you will not regret at the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

I can't say that I already succeeded through bitcoin since I don't have much earnings yet but I am thankful that through bitcoin, I am able to sustain the needs of my family financially. It changed not only my financial status but also my ability to help my family with the expences.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
In the past years i don't have any direction about my life and had been depressed, then luckily find out about bitcoin and I started to learn how it works and how to earn from it. Changes is huge because now i am feeling confident and helping my family to the best that i can. I am now the provider and hopefully i can also help others who are struggling in life.
Activity: 378

It was really hard to travel while you are working on the corporate world so i prefer on trading in the market, it started when i was in college then my friend introduce me to this site where you can work on ico's to earn cryptocurrency and starting in that day i focus all my time to promote and advertise different ico's.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

Bitcoin had a very big impact in my life since I've known it. I'm thankful that through it, I am able to sustain the needs of my family. I was able to help my siblings with their studies and my parents with the expences at home. It really made things in my life easier and more convenient.
Activity: 139
the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is that I become more confident because I have better finances, I do not have debt any more, so I become more confident and my life gets better, no one is insulting me anymore

That's great! wish i can do it also. but i know one day i will too. just study and learn the things i need to know. hard work too.
You will be able to invest very soon because bitcoin is good investment which has very high potential and it can change the life of very ordinary person to make him very special in very short time, today if you invest your money in bitcoin you will be sure that in future your bitcoin is going to give you profit which will turn all of your worries about future to the satisfaction and you will be no more worry about your future.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
the biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is that I become more confident because I have better finances, I do not have debt any more, so I become more confident and my life gets better, no one is insulting me anymore

That's great! wish i can do it also. but i know one day i will too. just study and learn the things i need to know. hard work too.
Activity: 420
Activity: 434
The biggest change in my life caused by bitcoin is a financial freedom, where I can already have savings for my future and it will grow as long as i earn more from bitcoin. Bitcoin also make me dare to decide to quit from my job to focus on bitcoin trading without worrying about financial problems. I believe bitcoin will make me rich and good trader one day if i continue to learn more about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is actually groundbreaking. will modify your family and you to can bolster their requirements. it's to boot a rare facilitate in my investigations and within the improvement of my insight, skills and building various sections. Bitcoin is very a present in every body United Nations agency utilizing and basic cognitive process it. For no matter length of your time that bitcoin is their, those people United Nations agency basic cognitive process it'll persevere being honored and grateful
Activity: 196
Bitcoin has really changed my nature. from a spendthrift, spending money in vain. I chose to send in bitcoin with a best investment sense for the future. I become more hardworking and have better motivation and energy in my life. A positive change is seen, bitcoin comes to me as a blessing.

the biggest change in my life is that it make me rich in a short time and now i,m investing here with a large number of money before bitcoin my life was nothing and now i,m very happy just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
bitcoin gives me extra income, even though I have a job and get a monthly salary, it's still a bitcoin that makes my income grow. I am grateful to know about bitcoin.
next I will tell my sister so she can start early on
Pages:
Jump to: