Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
bitcoin change my life in terms of financial i could earn some extra money im bitcoin and others altcoin and also in this forum ever since i start in investing in bitcoin i never got problem of money and daily needs.
Bitcoin has a big impact of my life because I can support my children in their financial education and I can quickly buy important things needed in my household .I always put into my mind that if I will be a great successor on bitcoin I would like to help street children and gave some funds to have them a good future. It will be a biggest achievement in life if we want to share our earnings even in a small amount .That is the biggest caused on bitcoin in our life.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
bitcoin change my life in terms of financial i could earn some extra money im bitcoin and others altcoin and also in this forum ever since i start in investing in bitcoin i never got problem of money and daily needs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
learning how to trade them, learning ta's, getting over being obsessed about them, forgetting about the dream of forked coins, figuring out taxes, learning how to secure them, learning about cryptocurrency and mining and much more.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Countless blessings have I acquired through Bitcoin ever since I started investing, trading, campaigning, mining, staking and more of Bitcoin. Out of the major one is a very beautiful and executive new Automobile Jeep purchased not long ago. Can still talk about my new apartment furniture and fittings all through Bitcoin benefits. In a nutshell, having known what one is doing in this field, the sky is the limit to one success and comforts in life.
Activity: 207
The biggest changes in my life that caused by bitcoin is I sustain my needs and wants/likes. From the money that I gain here on bitcoin, It'll help my family to pay our expenses for daily and paid the expenses for a month, I am proud that the money that they used to pay the bills is coming from me, of course with the help of bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Since i started investing in it i never lost anything cause it is possible to just follow crypto market and buy and sell even btc before any downs. So my change is a bigger wallet Grin
For me the biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is now i can now live by my own and i am proud to say that i can now help my parents for our financial needs and right now my parents is very happy for all the blessing that i am getting from bitcoin.
Activity: 94
For me, Bitcoin change me on how to be responsible and how to manage my time. Actually bitcoin is part of my daily routine. It taught me how to handle my permanent job and my partime as a trader in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin i earned some extra income and i can say that this was a big help to me.
Activity: 378
The biggest changes in my life cause by bitcoin is that there is "hope" attaining my goals in life. Like buying my dream house, dream car and helping my family in our financial problems. I read many articles and heard many stories about many people succeed in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
So far since I am so new to campaign, my biggest change is my perspective in life. I feel I am more optimistic unlike before. I am hoping this could help me build our future. I am thankful for the inspiration given by the bitcoiners here.

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
maybe the biggest change in my life in bitcoin is that I've been educating myself and I'm helping my parents maybe without the bitcoin it's likely that my life is still underdeveloped so much thanks to bitcoin because it really changed it my life and the lives of many people.
Activity: 276
I become more responsible father  to my children.  I supply their needs and i find more time with them because i limit myself from working too much.  Before,  i always work too much because i wanted to earn a lot for my family but because  i already have an additional income from bitcoin, i can provide those needs and doesn't  need to work overtime.
Activity: 337

Before, I used to borrow money from my relatives because my husband's salary is not enough to sustain our daily and financial needs. And after I meet bitcoin and joined in bounty campaigns and get paid, I stopped borrowing money from my relatives. Bitcoin helps me in our financial needs. I can buy what I can't before.
Activity: 224
The biggest changes in my life is that with bicoin I have now extra income and I am no longger short of money, even though I have a monthly salary from my work which is not enough for my family because of many bills to pay. But now after I paying all the bills and buying needs from my salary I still have this extra that i earn from bitcoin to buy stuff for my kids. So for me bitcoin is a blessing to my life.
Activity: 210
As a full time Mom and wife, bitcoin became a big part of my life because i can do online while doing my chores at home and caring for my husband and kids. Even though i'm a home body person God had blessed me with Bitcoin to help my husband provide for my family. I can do bitcoin even i'm out of our house as long as there is a net connections. I really thank God for Bitcoin. 
Activity: 29
The biggest  changes in my life is bitcoin give me hope that someday i will become successful also like the others,that is why ill do all my best to learn every details  that can help me how can i earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Maybe the biggest change given to me by bitcoins is the chances to change my life. My family is very poor and just relies on a single beak.

So very happy if I could earn bitcoins.
Because of this I no longer have a problem with money and I can buy my likes that I could not afford to buy before.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Bitcoin is really helping people to have better life. We can see big changes in our lives especially in financial aspects where we can see a lot of us really have better life now than before. Bitcoin is really big help to all of us. Actually when I already encounter bitcoin in my life I already got what I want buy what I want and already sustain my daily needs because of the help of bitcoin.

Mostly all of us here have same stories about how bitcoin changes our lives.  From ordinary people who have biggest dreams to people who are already preparing for their dreams.  I am now saving some of my earnings from bitcoin and I am very happy that I have improvements with my life.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
Since i started investing in it i never lost anything cause it is possible to just follow crypto market and buy and sell even btc before any downs. So my change is a bigger wallet Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
Besides the need to explain like scores of times what BC and the blockchain actually is, i am now way more interested into the global economy than before.
Activity: 161
When I came to know about bitcoin last December 2017 I realised how money can be easily earn by participating here. But it takes time for me to bring myself into success with this opportunity  given by bitcoin because I need to familiarise every detail that can be helpful for my journey in the crypto world. Because I see how can I easily earn money here through, joining campaign and be a trader and investors someday, thinking the things that I really wanted to buy is not hard for me now and I already have a time drone for this. I believe I will succeed for this she and thanks to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: