Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
it is very hard now to imagine how bitcoin change our lifestyle,before the first one who join bitcoin from our family is my son he is the one who gave us money to buy our daily needs,then suddenly he make us one and now i am here joining bitcoin,and it was a very big change in our life just because of bitcoin.so thank you bitcoin for accepting us.
Don't thank bitcoin, thank your son first because he is the real reason why you have the things that you have there right now and i am sure that he is very happy that he is helping his parents in their needs and also other things, with bitcoin it really changed a lot of lives and with bitcoin, it will change more lives in the future and all of the people will be just thanking bitcoin.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
bitcoin has changed my life to be more beautiful. Although I have a good job and a steady income every month. But I'm still inferior to my friends. The monthly salary is enough to help me settle the cost of living everyday. I have to save everything with my salary. However, since I invested in the crypto market and participated in the signature campaign. My life has changed completely. I can buy everything without thinking. My bank account also increased thanks to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has helped me all.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BITCOIN it opened gates to new opportunity for business and for new type of investments.  Also brought new acquaintances.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
This is my wish that I'd like to happened me someday that had blessing like you caused by bitcoin. If this will happened this will change my life great. thank for the great shares.
Activity: 182
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
it is very hard now to imagine how bitcoin change our lifestyle,before the first one who join bitcoin from our family is my son he is the one who gave us money to buy our daily needs,then suddenly he make us one and now i am here joining bitcoin,and it was a very big change in our life just because of bitcoin.so thank you bitcoin for accepting us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is really helping people to have better life. We can see big changes in our lives especially in financial aspects where we can see a lot of us really have better life now than before. Bitcoin is really big help to all of us. Actually when I already encounter bitcoin in my life I already got what I want buy what I want and already sustain my daily needs because of the help of bitcoin.
Apparently to date, very large requests for people associated with the crypto currency. but I want to say that if there were problems or work went bad, then this situation would not happen ..
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Bitcoin is really helping people to have better life. We can see big changes in our lives especially in financial aspects where we can see a lot of us really have better life now than before. Bitcoin is really big help to all of us. Actually when I already encounter bitcoin in my life I already got what I want buy what I want and already sustain my daily needs because of the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
To be honest I still don't have bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies as of now but I am working very hard to earn money and invest to bitcoin because I saw many peoples changed their lives from earning in bitcoin. Some of them even leave their regular job to focus in working to bitcoin because they know what bitcoin can do to their life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I am starting  to like shopping, travelling:) I think style of life is the biggest change in my life after crypto currency.
Activity: 70
there are so many changes in our life when my sons started to join bitcoin and i know that this is a big help from my kids for their studies and our needs.it's a big change for my time to do bitcoin and my work for my daily routine.when i face bitcoin i spend a lot of time here but in a night time while they are sleeping.so thank you bitcoin for a big change in our life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

my biggest change caused by bitcoin is in finance, my finance gets better so my life also gets better, i can buy all my need
Activity: 258

With Bitcoin? It makes a biggest changes  in my life I never dreamed of as a human. Why? Because I earned just enough to finance my studies and my needs as an individual. That I enjoy having a part time job and a student at the same time. Thanks to Bitcoin and to the man who invented it. It really helps other people who are seeking financial freedom.
Activity: 490
from the time I joined bitcoin until now, I feel lucky to always get a good signature campaign, and I always get great benefits from the campaign, I do not have the money to do trading or mining, but I feel quite with the money I got from the signature campaign, with the money I can meet all my needs and buy whatever I want.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Bitcoin changed my life that I couldn't imagine. The money I earned here in just 1 month is equivalent to 6 months of my salary in my day-job. Because of that I resigned and focused here. I was inspired by my friends who already have their own house and lot because of crypto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Since I got the first profit from joining Bitcoin, my life began to change with the opening milestones. When I joined Bitcoin, I started to have some money in. Every month, when I joined other projects, I gained a small profit, and this changed my life.

Good to hear. Bitcoin is more than just campaigns and bounties and mining. It's a technology that can basically shape the future of how we do transactions. Beyond the value movement, the earnings and losses, we're probably looking at how we're going to run things years from now.
Activity: 49
I hope I'm become successful in bitcoin but I know not this time I wait for that time and I know bitcoin change my life I'll be positive for that,i am keeping patience! I need to learn more, focus and strategy
Activity: 350
Bitcoin is truly groundbreaking. You can enable your family and you to can bolster their necessities. It has additionally an extraordinary help in my investigations and in the improvement of my insight, abilities and building numerous sections. Bitcoin is extremely a gift in every person who utilizing and believing it. For whatever length of time that bitcoin is their, those individuals who believing it will keep on being honored and thankful
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Since I got the first profit from joining Bitcoin, my life began to change with the opening milestones. When I joined Bitcoin, I started to have some money in. Every month, when I joined other projects, I gained a small profit, and this changed my life.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
It is the financial freedom that me and my family are experiencing right now. I was able to leave my job and start and small business, it may be just a small one but a business where I can do what I love the most, cook. So far so good, I am enjoying it, I was able to start this business without sacrificing anything of my family's needs, I still have Bitcoin which I justy plan to HOLD for my family's future, I have this business that I love, I have time to spend with my loved ones, what else can I ask for.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

I experience many things when i join bitcoin,  it became a part of my daily routine to read, to respond, to learn. Not only that i also experience trading and took a risk to lose  money and earn money. It is  very challenging though but it is all worth it when you reap what you saw. Bitcoin had help us a lot cause it a way God had blessed us as a family.

Same here.  It became part of my life since I cannot afford to lose potential earning everyday.  I never tried to earn through trading as I was a bit afraid on trying such thing.  Bitcoin changed how I view money, how I carefully take care of my expenses.  I now know how to carefully plan for my money.  The biggest changes is that I was able to have savings right now.
Pages:
Jump to: