Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It gives a lot of information. Bitcoin taught me a lot. There are lot of topics and through reading it, I learn.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Well, my financial portfolio loves BTC but my blood level and stress levels hate it Angry
But in all seriousness, it's an "up and down" journey with these coins, sometimes more exciting than others.
For those that have been in the game longer than others, the biggest change other than the obvious $$ would be witnessing the new believers, including the newer generations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.
We have a same answer, when I start join in a campaign o started to be focus and pursuing my goals to make our life better. I think I am lucky to earn that.
And I have many friends because of that, because I start communicate in others.
Activity: 33
in our life or in the most beautiful life of my life being a member of bitcoins first of all really are the financial needs of each one but here is one that communicates with fellow members and our cooperation and one of the things you will learn in bitcoins not just money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The biggest change I feel with bitcoin is, I can help the needs of my family economically and other needs and besides my life becomes better than ever. my financial situation is improving and I can realize my previous wishes that I can not get. I'm having a lot of nice changes because I feel I can save a little money on the tube
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
before I entered this bitcoining,i have a regular job that only enough to feed my family but other than that was nothing,my bank accounts almost not moving because of merely exact money I received from salary.until I learned about cryptocurrency and take the risk of investing here,now i might say im richer than wayback.my house is under construction because of extension,and i can give my sons desires for every thing he wants,and this is all about first in God,second in Crypto and third because of my effort and dedication.long live Cryptoworld
Activity: 31
It hasn't changed my life yet because I am a newbie and joined the community last week only Wink
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
For me, the most prominent changes in my life caused by bitcoin is too my financial.  As a student, I want to find a part-time job that will give me extra cash, or it will be my source of income that will fit into my schedules and bitcoin is the excellent part-time job that I see. Yes, we all know that there are plenty of ways to obtain bitcoin and also, bitcoin is very expensive that you can earn a massive amount of money through it. Bitcoin change my life because now I can pay my own tuition fees, I can now purchase the things that I need, and I can help my family with our financial problems, bitcoin helps me into may financial statement. Smiley
The fact is that for all my life nothing existed more legal and with such opportunities to earn for the common man. Nevertheless, Bitcoin and the crypto currency have not yet become an affordable way of making money, but already today many feel their future prospects thanks to Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, the most prominent changes in my life caused by bitcoin is too my financial.  As a student, I want to find a part-time job that will give me extra cash, or it will be my source of income that will fit into my schedules and bitcoin is the excellent part-time job that I see. Yes, we all know that there are plenty of ways to obtain bitcoin and also, bitcoin is very expensive that you can earn a massive amount of money through it. Bitcoin change my life because now I can pay my own tuition fees, I can now purchase the things that I need, and I can help my family with our financial problems, bitcoin helps me into may financial statement. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Bitcoin has the biggest blessing that i have. I experience help my parents and to give a money from my own and from my hard work.
Bitcoin changed my life  because of it i earned money that i used everyday to buy my needs and to support my family so it is hard to me if bitcoin will die .
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has changed my spending habits. I used to spend money on frivolous things, and do a lot of unneeded shopping online now I think 🤔 I can buy this coin or That coin and put it into my account instead.
Bitcoin has also changed my social media habits instead of scrolling endlessly I get on forums looking for and enrolling in bounty and airdrop campaign. I have only been doing this a week or two and have decided to start a telegram where me and my friends can post airdrops we think are good and post our links to get referrals.
(You can DM me on telegram and I will add you- but no spammers)

Lastly and most importantly Bitcoin has made me embrace blockchain technology. Watching day after day all the different coins be offered from any area in your life you can think of signals to me we are in a very new time period and have no idea what changes lay ahead. It’s make me open and I have become an Investigator of sorts reading the different white papers.

wow cool. bitcoin definetly influence your whole life based on your comment above. i know theres nothing wrong in your new lifestyle but you shouldnt also go over board becauese too much is also bad for us.

you should also learn how to limit and love your self more , more than just a crypto currency because at the end of the day, your life is still more important than any other material things.

however i had to admit that bitcoin also change my life but i still prioritize my health and allocate a time percentage for any task regarding in cryptos.
Activity: 93
Nothing changed much as my standard of living is still as it is and I'm saving my profits for my future family Smiley
Activity: 154
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

I have experienced many changes from the currency, when I joined the currency trading, and at the risk of losing money and make money, this is very challenging, I can say that it makes my life better than before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
so far, bitcoin helped me fund my allowances. sometimes, i don't need to request money from my parents.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
The biggest change in my life caused of bitcoin i can achieved a finacial freedom
Activity: 6
Bitcoin has changed my spending habits. I used to spend money on frivolous things, and do a lot of unneeded shopping online now I think 🤔 I can buy this coin or That coin and put it into my account instead.
Bitcoin has also changed my social media habits instead of scrolling endlessly I get on forums looking for and enrolling in bounty and airdrop campaign. I have only been doing this a week or two and have decided to start a telegram where me and my friends can post airdrops we think are good and post our links to get referrals.
(You can DM me on telegram and I will add you- but no spammers)

Lastly and most importantly Bitcoin has made me embrace blockchain technology. Watching day after day all the different coins be offered from any area in your life you can think of signals to me we are in a very new time period and have no idea what changes lay ahead. It’s make me open and I have become an Investigator of sorts reading the different white papers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
When i was a total newbie it was very interesting to learn how it's work and etc. But nowadays i'm interested in developing cryptocurrencies and it's just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Btcs changed my life to hell. hearing others I joined it but at first month only it sunk me with a loss of 36% Sad
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Btcs saved my life from being ended as because I was going to suicide with debt when my friend told me of btcs
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
Honestly? I stopped seeing money in a negative way and a reality far away from me, and to think all I needed was a NiceHash and few hours spent mining...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: