Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 15. (Read 4068 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

To earn money, you need to have money. If you have a small crypto investment, you will get a small crypto return.

Not sure if you're familiar but this has been a quote that's been said time and again because it shows the reality of how the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. I believe this is true, especially for crypto because it is mainly a financial asset. There is nothing else you can do but wait for it's value to rise and it follows that it's value will rise proportionally according to the amount you have invested.
Small investment is good for the beginner, who just want to get some experience first, after getting experience you need to have some good amount of money for trading or investment, from which you can make a good profit, if you have a good amount of money for trading, it can also reduce the risk of losing money, because you have a good amount of money to recover your lost.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I think the only challenge you face when investing in small capitals is the amount of profit you earn wont be an amount like those with big capitals can gain. Expect that the profit you earn would be around 5-10% max per month if you are really good in your marketing strategy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As we face now, this is the season to buy more but many of us just have enough money for our daily needs. So instead of buying more, we are stuck waiting for the price to pump again. And the challenge of having little capital to invest is that we need to roll our money. And this is much more difficult in the crypto world because its value is volatile and when it is thrown away, we still need a season to pump before we can sell and roll our investment
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I think there's nothing wrong if you are just a small investor but you should expect that you won't meet the higher profit you want because mostly here in crypto world are they considered bitcoin as there business so they invest a huge money here for them to have also a higher profit.
The portion of profit and the business plan depends upon the crypto you want to invest in. If you invest in Bitcoin or ETH, you are better off holding your portfolio for long and reap when it is time. If you are investing in NEO or litecoin, short term investment can be promising but the money you will earn depends on your initial investment as well. Besides, no money earned is a little money. Big money also needs big work.
Activity: 322
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

To earn money, you need to have money. If you have a small crypto investment, you will get a small crypto return.

Not sure if you're familiar but this has been a quote that's been said time and again because it shows the reality of how the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. I believe this is true, especially for crypto because it is mainly a financial asset. There is nothing else you can do but wait for it's value to rise and it follows that it's value will rise proportionally according to the amount you have invested.
For a small amount of money capital the big challenges for this is to manage your coin investment to gain a maximum in nminimum investment is double time do mot waste time in trading your coins, so that it will be double immediately as much as possible , and that is the big challenge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
because of hard work and how he handles his money, he is a very rich man now who has many shopping centers in our country. It just comes to my senses that even small can be great if we know how to handle things properly. Big or small profitable, depending on how you rolled your investment and how you handle your investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
If we talk about cryptocurrency investments the challenge is the small fund itself, with a small fund of course even if we work hard the profits will surely lose with those who have big capital and can manipulate the market with its capital, for investors who have little capital should minimize the risk and risk big ones that are likely to generate huge profits.
Activity: 224
You should find a better investment after investment to make your money grow. Which is most likely difficult due to market volatility in crypto. I think the challenge is how you will make your investment grow. This is difficult because your investment is small, the amount of income you can expect from it is also small
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
I think if you start investing with small capital in krypto for us it can also be profitable, but you have to be patient with a small profit, so our opinion is also not a problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
If you invest small amount then don't expect huge profit immediately. Your patience and your skills will be put in test so be prepared. Long term investment is the best if you have a very limited capital in your hand.
But to me I think that it is not good to invest a huge amount money in if you do not have any experience about crypto trading, because without having good experience crypto trading is too much risky. Therefore for reducing the risk of losing a huge amount of money we should try to start trading from investing small amount of money.
Activity: 154
I think if you are a small capital investors you need to have a big patience. Because even if you only invest a small amontvof you have patience and you can wait for the right time to sell you can still earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Investment with small capital will still make the investor get the results of the investment that he did, only the results will be obtained in accordance with the amount of investment he gave.

It takes patience and awareness of the results to be obtained with conditions Investment with small capital.

Investing small capital is very challenging because it take more patience and longer time to become big investment but it is enough for us everyday we can gain a little profit and save it for investment.
Activity: 294
If he/she has nothing after his investment?

You must have heard someone get rich/successful with just a little capital. And it's not just a phrase, because there's plenty of evidence for that. A small investor can make a big profit, but they need time to succeed. Many say that with a little funding we can become rich when joining bitcoin. My friend invested $100 and that was in hodl for 3 years and the result was $1200. I think this evidence is enough that small investors can also be successful.
Activity: 218
I think there's nothing wrong if you are just a small investor but you should expect that you won't meet the higher profit you want because mostly here in crypto world are they considered bitcoin as there business so they invest a huge money here for them to have also a higher profit.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250

I don’t think there are much challenges in being a small investor. The only thing I know that might be a problem or a challenge to them is that they won’t be making enough profit from the market or investment they made. Investment mostly favors those who invest a huge amount of money than those that invested a little. Another thing is that the price is being driven by bigger investors, and if you as a small investor don’t act quickly, you will end up with loss.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

The only struggle for starting a small capital is to earn a small profit as well because the amount of investment you purchase is also the percentage of how much profit you will be going to earn from holding the coin or trading in the market.
The challenge that I am encountering since I am one of the trader who has just a small capital is that I cannot maximize my investment during red market since it would be hard for me to buy some pumping coins since my investment was on hold, but it is okay I am just keeping myself calm and patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The only struggle for starting a small capital is to earn a small profit as well because the amount of investment you purchase is also the percentage of how much profit you will be going to earn from holding the coin or trading in the market.
Activity: 322
Make a small capital investment to get a big profit to be everyone's dream. Who would not want if little capital is spent in the beginning but can reap huge profits in the future? Of course everyone would. The law of high risk, high gain still holds. When an investment has a huge profit potential then the high risks will also go side by side.
Activity: 476
Small capital investments brings about small profit. That is amount you invest in that is what you get. It is not a bad idea if it's what you have you invest and little by little like that, you continue to invest and the profit keeps growing. Patience and perseverance is the key in investment.
We can invest even small if we have small but don’t lose the hope at any cost, bitcoin is best thing where you can invest as much as you have, people often starts with small capital investment but the only thing you will have to face is small profit, if you invest more and I am sure you will earn more than this, we need to be regular investors with high patience otherwise amount of investment does not matter.
Pages:
Jump to: