Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 17. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 17
In my own opinion here are the challenges for investment with small capital, first of all is we all want to have a lot of profit but the challenge in having a small capital is that there are no investments that you will have a small capital then you will get a huge profit. Because we all know that small capital will equivalent to small profit. Then the other challenge here is if you have a small capital the fear of losing that small capital is very high, as high as you make mistakes due to that fear and sometimes it elevates as a depression.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's scary if your capital is small after it can not be restored or lost. That's the challenge. Thanks ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

There is no different challenges and risk if you invest the small or massive amount of funds. Only thing can be dissimilar only the amount of the benefits that you can get on the investment. The challenges on the investing are what makes life enjoyable and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. Make a habit that you always monitor the value of your investment and when you take a decision think it wisely.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Small investors in all types of businesses have an edge. if you experience losses there will not be much loss. but if it gets a profit it will not be too big. and will be in accordance with the issued capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

If you do not make a profit from investing, that would be your heavy failure and you should be responsible for it. You should draw experience for your other investments.
I think investment failure is a normal thing but it should not happen too many times for a person with little money. So I recommend you save a lot of money and divide it into reasonable parts to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The challenges of having a small capital in any kind of investment is you need to be patient to let it grow and so you can earn profit to put up again to your capital. There is nothing wrong to have a small capital as long as you know how to handle your business. Lots of people started in small amount but still they become successful in their fields.
Activity: 112
if the capital is small then the profit is also small. investing in cryptocurrency does not require substantial capital but promises substantial profits. so in my opinion the biggest challenge of investment and small capital is a small result.
Yes, the important thing in investing in e-money in particular and in other areas is that experience and patience, maybe just two of those factors will make you big, each one of us. a different level of experience, you may be better and invest more profit than me.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

Small investments gain small profit but if investors were wise enough in doing business he or she can be successful even if he or she just started in small capital.The profit and the capital can be combined and invest again.I have heard small capitalist became millionaires nowadays because they were wise enough to run their money in a business that has high potential to grow and develop.I think its just about positive mindset and wise strategy to make it a success.
Activity: 493
if the capital is small then the profit is also small. investing in cryptocurrency does not require substantial capital but promises substantial profits. so in my opinion the biggest challenge of investment and small capital is a small result.
Activity: 308
The challenge to me loss on other profitable opportunities because of inadequate capital. After investing in a particular project, other laudable project might arise even with better potentials but inadequate capital would often be a bottleneck.
Having an enough capital to sustain for many years might be good but don't even think that you just have a huge return if you don't even work it. Even if you have a small capital, still have a huge chances of growing it if you really wanted it but it surely takes years to come and see the results from hardworks.
Yes i think they will earn small profit but in my opinion bitcoin price is high and may be they will earn huge amount and they can again invest in bitcoin and they can also earn from bitcoin and hold in this currency for profit, so i think they can make a lot money in bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
In investing certainly takes the courage to lose and take risks, do not ever think of getting whales if our bait is a small fish, and I think the investment challenge with big or small money is the same that is not easy to panic and be patient to wait until the appointed time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
The challenge to me loss on other profitable opportunities because of inadequate capital. After investing in a particular project, other laudable project might arise even with better potentials but inadequate capital would often be a bottleneck.
Having an enough capital to sustain for many years might be good but don't even think that you just have a huge return if you don't even work it. Even if you have a small capital, still have a huge chances of growing it if you really wanted it but it surely takes years to come and see the results from hardworks.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20

Investment with a small capital has small profit in return  but you can use it to grow your capital even if it small it can be a big capital if you are wise in making an investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
The main challenge is you will wait for a long time to get the Return of investment. because with the small capital, of course the earning you get would be less.
Activity: 27
Small capital basically makes it difficult for you to diversify your portfolio( you are not able to buy many tokens). this may lead to buying a few tokens and this comes with a comparatively lesser probability of success as compared to a large capital. Also the profits from small capital are very minimal so growth of the initial investment become difficult.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Investing in small capital, of course, can not be huge profits, if you are impatient. If you want to make a big profit, you need extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.  Smiley
Having a small amount of capital is not as bad as many people make it out to be there are many businesses that are very big that started out and that were very small and after sometime they became successful and now their owners are worth billions of dollars many business in silicon valley started out that way and there is not a reason to believe such a thing cannot happen gain.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
The main problem is i think you cant get rich at all. Its hard to gain a lot profit cause you do invest with small money. I would recommend you to join bounty to gain good capital so you can invest with good amount of money and also gain good return.
Activity: 215
for us there is no challenge even though we invest with small capital, I think our profit is also small, so make us no problem even with small capital with patience we can be big.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Profit will always be based on how much capital you use, The challenge is that, starting small always be harder since you need to work even more harder in order to multiply your coins.
That's right, you need to do overtime in order to build a good strategy and earn much bigger using small amount of investment, those who really wanted to gain will do their best to achieved and find suitable things that will make their money to grow, starting with small amount is a little bit hard unlike those who have a good amount to begin, as they can play even the market is falling and take extra edge with those who already been trapped and can't move along since their money is already in another investment.
Pages:
Jump to: