Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 18. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Running a small business entails paying a wide variety of consistent costs. These expenses can be paying rent and other bills, purchasing inventory, compensating employees, in addition to others. Due to this, many business owners find themselves lacking extra cash flow for last-minute costs. For instance, maybe you run a restaurant, and an oven suddenly breaks. Or you run a retail store, and you’d like to invest more money into a marketing campaign. Without working capital financing, you won’t be able to execute these necessary plans. By applying for working capital from a recognized lender, you’ll be able to save some of this financing for when your business is in need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it seems the biggest challenge for those who only have very small investment capital is that they will be able to earn profits because the capital is not enough to make it difficult for you to get the benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Both large and small investors are equal, both get the same rights and property that is the ownership of the purchased property, which is different only the size, that is: large, small and its amount.

The challenge of an investor with small capital is:
  • The difficulty of obtaining opportunities which are large due to limited access to finance.
  • Sometimes depressed conditions make him lose confidence.
  • The difficulty of building a support network.
  • The difficulty of balancing between business and family life.
  • Terror failures often hit the mind.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The best way for you to use the right amount of capital to invest is to buy the potential coin on the top 10 coin list with the largest trading volume. Only investing in these currencies can yield huge returns

Yes that is also a good idea to invest some amount in the top altcoins where the potential to rise is also good as once btc starts the upwards movement this will start rising quickly as all altcoins are currently fairly available at the cheap prices. So even a small capital will suffice till the time one keep investing in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
Many users still see investments in the cryptocurrency as a financial pyramid, and its growth is perceived as a "bubble". It is possible to predict the change in the rate of Internet money with greater probability only for the long term. Therefore, investments with small capital are not always profitable - people simply can not wait for a long time until their investments are multiplied. A small capital investment is 99% of people in cryptomeria and they are simply not able to invest because they have nothing to invest. With a small amount they want to earn quickly and a lot, but as we know it does not lead to anything good!. Judge for yourself that it is better to invest 100 thousand dollars and get X3 in a year or invest 1000 dollars and try to earn the same money without doing anything , agree silly.

I got the point. So the real problem here is still those investors who has a high capital can be successful most of the time but still not all the time. Anyways did you know why people usually goes on to low investment because they can only afford to lose that certain amount and would rather worked to earn their profit. We also have to remember that not all individual who has a high investment in bitcoin does not always take their profit and sometimes leads them to lose all their money(huge amount of money)
Activity: 112
Incurring lost is not as painful compared when you invest large amounts of resources but this will all boil down to the amount that you yield in the future. Just invest the money that you are willing to lose in order to avoid such regrets.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Profit will always be based on how much capital you use, The challenge is that, starting small always be harder since you need to work even more harder in order to multiply your coins.
Activity: 112

Yes, the challenge may be for such small capital to be a bigger capital and then can invest anywhere freely. If you invest in a small capital then you get a huge profit means you've managed to become a good investor.
Activity: 364
The challenges of having just a small amount of capital to invest is we need to roll our money accordingly. And it is much harder in crypto world since the value is volatile and when it dump we still need a season to pump before we can sell and roll our investment. Like we are facing right now, yes this is the season to buy more but many of us just have enough money for our daily needs. So instead of buying more in addition, we are stuck waiting for the price to pump again.
Activity: 66
The investment challenge with small capital is difficult to get big profits. if you invest with small capital, maybe you have to wait long enough to get big profit.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

The best way for you to use the right amount of capital to invest is to buy the potential coin on the top 10 coin list with the largest trading volume. Only investing in these currencies can yield huge returns
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Many users still see investments in the cryptocurrency as a financial pyramid, and its growth is perceived as a "bubble". It is possible to predict the change in the rate of Internet money with greater probability only for the long term. Therefore, investments with small capital are not always profitable - people simply can not wait for a long time until their investments are multiplied. A small capital investment is 99% of people in cryptomeria and they are simply not able to invest because they have nothing to invest. With a small amount they want to earn quickly and a lot, but as we know it does not lead to anything good!. Judge for yourself that it is better to invest 100 thousand dollars and get X3 in a year or invest 1000 dollars and try to earn the same money without doing anything , agree silly.

I agree. People from cryptocurrrency must do this. Have a physical business and invest and invest and invest. Be more financially freedom.
Yes there are challenges but always remember that nothing has no challenge, if there is then try to get involved and know that or let them expereince all hardships.
Activity: 126
Investing in small capital, of course, can not be huge profits, if you are impatient. If you want to make a big profit, you need extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.  Smiley
With a small amount of capital, I advise him to invest in ICO projects, even though they are high risk, but if he chooses the right project, he will succeed. and capital is higher. In my opinion, the market today is very difficult to invest, the pressure of capital loss for investors is very large, be careful is over. Do not rush too fast will fail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Investing in small capital, of course, can not be huge profits, if you are impatient. If you want to make a big profit, you need extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.  Smiley
Activity: 133
Many challenges will be facing, the hardest is being patient in waiting before the capital become big, long term  before it will achieve. And you must very wise to handle your capital. Reseach on the ico you make investment then invest and wait for the profit. Continues process when ico end.
Activity: 168
People who invest in small capital do not actually have a great risk of losing, but they can not benefit greatly. Usually people who invest in small quantities also have a longer time and patience to achieve the target profit.

I think this is not difficult but business expansion will take long to resolved, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand its business for the production of faster and greater ability to receive a large order. in addition, I don't have a complaint to have a small capital. it is what are, and it all comes down on how well a person manage property / business. I have a store printing and I just a small businesses. the hardest part for me is replacing the capital me to add more the machine or resources to my business for the customers not always there plus the money I get is to operational costs me.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

There are no doubts in my mind there are some limitations if you have a small amount of capital but at the same time it can be an advantage, many people with a big amount of capital start a business not thinking of whether is a viable business or not and then they lose all their money, but if you only have a small amount of capital even if you lose everything you will not lose as much.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
Investment with small capital is safer than those with bigger capital. Some users tend to invest all their money and forgot to save for themselves. I think the challenge there is when you're trying to handle all the finances using your just enough money. It's really difficult to budget small amount of money especially if you're new to it or you really have no idea. It's important to learn and understand not just the basic but also the techniques in order to grow your money. Don't spend too much or waste money.
Activity: 350
You need to learn and learn so you can handle it well and manage it well with your investment. Because investments of any kind, even small or large, there are so many challenges you will face. There are ups and downs so before you enter in any investment especially in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: