Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 22. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In my opinion, most problem that comes with a small investment is the small return of income, and it is very hard to gain the income that you wanna have in your mind. Having said that, you might also think that you aren’t gaining anything because if there are any, it would just be too small anyway.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If your investment is small dont expect huge profit. It will take time to accumulate since your capital is small.
You can still expect huge profits from a small capital investment because in cryptocurrency, there is no such thing as a quota in investing in order to expect huge profits because as long as you are a good investor and you know how to find a good project to invest in, then i think that you can expect huge income or profit from a small capital only.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If your investment is small dont expect huge profit. It will take time to accumulate since your capital is small.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
my opinion The hardest part is recouping in capital to add some more machines or resources to my business since customers aren't always there plus the money I get is for my operating expenses. It isn't hard per se but the expansion of the business would take ages to complete, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand his/her business for faster production and larger capabilities to accept huge orders. Apart from that, I don't have any complains on having a small capital. It is what it is, and it all boils down on how well does one manage property business. For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
If investors are less likely to suffer psychological distress. Psychology will be spread when the BTC fluctuates in the negative direction. I think the capital is not important, the important thing here is the skills and experience. I think we should focus on analyzing and choosing the right potential coin to make the investment. So even if you have less capital, your profits will increase over time.
Activity: 201
Small Capital Investment, Will make us limited in choosing Assets. while the more assets we plant, the greater our chances of profit. The point is that if we invest with small capital, we must be good at choosing, which coin would have increased high, so that we can get big profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
-snip-

Thanks to internet, globalization and cryptocurrencies nowadays is the best time for small investors, there are really many opportunities for them.

The problem with small capital in terms of trading is that the ROI is sometimes relative to the amount you have put it. Meaning small capital means small profit and the greater the capital, the greater the profit. However,unlike in stock market, cryptocurrency bends all of that since ICO's make it possible to invest a small amount of money but can give a 100% return when their project or the coin boomed.

In terms of trading, both stock market and cryptocurrency can yield a large amount of profit despite the small capital, depending only on what trading strategy is being used.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Thanks to internet, globalization and cryptocurrencies nowadays is the best time for small investors, there are really many opportunities for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Investment with small capital will still make the investor get the results of the investment that he did, only the results will be obtained in accordance with the amount of investment he gave.

It takes patience and awareness of the results to be obtained with conditions Investment with small capital.

As you've stated challenges in investment is capital. with the small amount of investment capital, we should expect the same return of investment, but in Crypto currency investment would mean differently if you were able to invest or had purchased your investment when the price value is low and hold on for long term, it may reward you with better returns when the said price goes up. it all depends on the volume of investment on the market trading.
Activity: 87
with a limited capital you are sensentive to price fluctualtions, even a small shake may cause you to loose funds. you are also limited to profit you take. it is not sufficient to make your leaving even if you reinvest successfully
Merit: 100

Big challenge for small capital is patience.the ability to endure waiting .you can not expect big gain in small investment.But patience is learning.help you grow and adjust to some mistakes. better than starting big and loosing big!
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

I think just waiting if we dont have any money more to invest. We should not push our self when we start investing our money because some investment have high risk and its better we are using our idle money.
Better not using loan from banks and keep using idle money
Normally, the way investments are, it takes a lot to be able to get something tangible at first with very small capital, as it may take some years of pain and perseverance to even be able to get anything at all and that would take someone with a pretty huge vision to not get distracted in the process.

This is the reason why some people always try to source for funds, as long as they are sure they can pull it off based on their skills. Nevertheless, a lot of people have started small and grown big in the process anyway, so there is no limit for anyone as long as you can do your best.
Merit: 103
my opinion The hardest part is recouping in capital to add some more machines or resources to my business since customers aren't always there plus the money I get is for my operating expenses. It isn't hard per se but the expansion of the business would take ages to complete, and we all know that to be successful, one must expand his/her business for faster production and larger capabilities to accept huge orders. Apart from that, I don't have any complains on having a small capital. It is what it is, and it all boils down on how well does one manage property business. For me, the main challenges for small investors is how to compete the market though it is just a small investment but you need to have goal to invest big.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102

Any kind of investment starting with small capital would be successful if we handled it better, many investor handled in different aspects of investment was succesfull because of the key to success which are  "perseverance" and "patience" i don't mention what investment is better specifically for us, the important is we pursue our self to
apply  the 2 different key to become successful before we enter into investment. That's also the big challenges for all of us.
A really huge level of effort and some pretty good level of sacrifice to even be able to do well which is something that can be a bit frustrating at first for someone who may not have the attribute of being persistent and dedicated to their course. With large capital and good management, it makes things pretty easy from the start as you can easily start bringing your plans into fruition immediately and that sets you up quickly.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
The most challenging part for people's investment with a small capital is choosing a crypto that can lead them to grow or success because if mistake happeneds in choosing a right crypto can lead to a person think that this kind of business was wrong like those people who experience of losing their investments or being scammed in investing in choosing wrong people.
Yeah, a better handling always help a lot both in small and big capital, but at the same time, for someone who is in the same category with good plans, definitely, someone with a big capital sure do have more advantage than someone with a low capital based on the fact that they can get into action immediately and start implementing all their plans easily. Normally, a bigger capital can make you hit your mission and your vision pretty quickly.
Activity: 168
I think the most difficult challenge for an investor with small capital is the difficulty of development.

If you learn how to accept strategic plans for rewards, it can be overcome.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
In principle, an advantage in the business that we do, one of them depends on the amount of capital we have. I say that an investment with a small amount of capital will produce a small profit as well.
That is actually like the main thing with the whole playing with small card. However, it should never be an obstacle to achieving one's goal, but could just bring some little delay and probably some years of sacrifice to be able to attain your goals.

However, it is important that for someone who can plan pretty well, even though may be a little tough at first, things can still end up working right. Nevertheless, in every way, someone with a good plan and a large capital should always have an edge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Many investments that do not require large capital, the presence of cryptocurrency be the answer that dreams for investment with very little capital can be done and now become real, buy altcoin cheap and potentially skyrocket.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we use a small amount of capital, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Because if you invest and the price of the coin is always down. You will not have enough money to continue buying more coins while the price of the coin is low

Well I am not agree with you as not only crypto currency but all kind of business has risk in it, so we will have to be ready to take risk and generate profit, if you have small amount of money you will have two choices one, put your small amount of money in bitcoin and hold it for more than 5 years so you will get good profit, or join campaign and earn more money together them and invest again into bitcoin.
Activity: 182
The challenge is definitely want to wait big profit, here you have to be extra patient and should always see the market.
you will have nothing if all your treasures are invested, depending on yourself. I think that's all. thank you.
Activity: 140
Investing with a small capital will certainly generate a small profit as well, And there must be extra patience to be able to get a high score. and it takes a very long time too.
I think there no too much challenges in small capital investment. It's just you have less profit share than the bigger investors. But nothing than that. Sometimes there are project that requires huge capital for investment thats the reason you small entrepreneurs can join. But all huge investors start from small investments eventually you will grow together with your capital you will be big time someday.
Pages:
Jump to: