Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 14. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think the common challenge for bitcoin users is when bitcoin has a very dense transaction and when bitcoin has reached its maximum production limit so bitcoin becomes hard to get and becomes very expensive and shipping costs are also very expensive.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
For one of bitcoin user in my country i dont have any negative feedback to the fellow men or even the government here in the phillipines. But as a individual the challenges for me especially a i live in local country and local language is the english language. But i know pilipinos are has a high motivation to learn so thats not really the big deal. So Whats i really concern with or what i think is the real challenge is that when itcomes of investing. Many people i think really scared of investing, espicially online investing. Many people dont participate any online investing they more on things that they really touch or a business on hand. Thats my own opinion and observation in my own country people.
Activity: 634
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

Challenges that bitcoin is facing right now are the regulations and acceptance of governments and people in using bitcoin for transactions, as a currency and as an asset. This has been the biggest issue and problem of bitcoin. As time goes by, bitcoin earned popularity as a life saver and another means to earn money from people using and accepting it but it doesn't go the same to people who do not believe and accept bitcoin especially to government.They think bitcoin is illegal and is used for illegal purposes and that makes it hard for bitcoin to be accepted. Also the unpredictable price of bitcoin and its volatility. People should get used to it cause that is the nature of the market.
Activity: 171
I think its being not accepted in some countries is one of the challenges that bitcoin faces now, because some users who have a family in the countries where bitcoin is ban is one of the hard part of bitcoin users.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
There are common challenges that bitcoin are now facing like the unpredictable price of bitcoin we should accept that the price of bitcoin are not always the same there are times that the price will rise and fall. Second is the security we all know scammers are everywhere so before starting bitcoin you should accept that this kind of scenario might happen and the only thing we can do is to prevent. And lastly the concept of bitcoin which is really hard to understand it takes time for us to learn this.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
we should know.

1. Challenge bitcoin I think is when people and governments who do not understand bitcoin consider bitcoin in a negative way. For example bitcoin can be used for crime or terrorist networks and others.
2. We can prevent it by teaching and telling them that it all depends on the holder itself. And bitcoin is like fiat money.
3. Like the answer to the second point, we must face the challenge by posing positive thoughts to people who have negative thinking about bitcoin. We can also teach them by understanding them that bitcoin is like money in general. So for its use depends on the owner.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Some of the challenges a person faces are facing the truth that bitcoin prices will never remain the same and will surely rise and fall from time to time. This can not be prevented and the only way to deal with the challenge is to simply research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the fact that they are risking their money in bitcoin. Another challenge is volatility, as long as the Bitcoin price is unstable, there will only be a few businesses and services that want to accept it as payment.
Activity: 319
we should know.
The common problem to bitcoon is its unstable price and very large amount of money that usually changing.for an examole is you buy a bitcoin in a worth of 600 dollars then suddenly bitcoin go down into 300 dollars, so it is 50 percent loss to you but sometimes it is a good to see that you invest 400 doollars and then suddenly it goes up into 700 dollars or more than that.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
we should know.

The main challenge that bitcoin is facing right now is the threat of the government. I am not sure the government can affect bitcoin but based on some things I've heard, not all governments approved the blockchain technology. To solve this, we should make them understand by showing the potential of this innovation to the society. We should stop spreading rumors that ruins the image of bitcoin and clarify all issues immediately.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think the only challenge that bitcoin faces now is those who are not favor on it who think that this is just like a bubble,without knowing that bitcoin is a volatile and as crypto currency and its prices may go up and down
Activity: 185
the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

I think the common challenge for bitcoin users are the other user, we don't know what they can do. They can be one of those scumbags. They can be a thief that will stole your possession at any cost and at any time. Lastly, the most common challenge is the value of bitcoin itself, for its value varies everytime. It either increases or decreases.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
The common challenge is not to take in the things right,we could conquer this by having our own tutors to direct us in the privilege path. We ought to be alright on the grounds that if not you wont have the capacity to enhance yourself since learning cryptocurrencies without a doubt is a hard errand since we have to take in the rudiments first,then after we know something about it,its going to be substantially less demanding for us to find you.
Activity: 546
I think there are more challenges for the bitcoin users and investors. The biggest challenge is how long is your patience in invwsting at bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is very risky investment and any moment you may loose your money or your capital may loss in one blink of your eye. And then worst challenge that you will face as a bitcoin user is the fact that you are also using a very poor slow internet commection that may affect your every bitcoin transactions. And there is a big possibilities that you will loss all the capital if you will move a wrong dicision. But for me the more challege and the more risky is more fun and more motivation that I will get to be successful and achieve all my dreams using bitcoin.
Activity: 178
Bitcoin and crypto is the best invention of our generation. Notwithstanding its great impact in the world, there are still some challenges plaguing this invention. One big challenge is how governments are handling the whole issue. Some institutions and politics try to spread false news about Bitcoin because of the threat it possess to most companies around now. What those in the crypto community can do to face this challenge is to engage in good transactions and blockchain all forms of scams to prevent tarnishing the image of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
The common challenges for bitcoin users are:
 - value fluctuations
 - impact of information related to government and FUDs.
 - the panic and the takeover of whales and mining corporations.
Activity: 182
the only problem at this time, I think so this is only a limitation in some countries, but this is not prolonged by people and there are ways to invest in bitcoin. and besides all these restrictions are just a matter of time, these two countries will not prohibit bitcoin in the meantime, as practically all over the world the crypto currency is already used, they will understand that this prohibition hinders the development of their economy, which will affect negatively ... so that this is in principle not so much a problem as a matter of time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
1. Those countries that never sees it's advantage and only keeps on talking about the bad side and it results to ban.
2. We can't prevent this to come, if these world leaders will unite and talk about on how bitcoin will change the financial way of living of an individual it can be avoided.
3. Just accept the fact that not all people/countries like bitcoin.
Activity: 144
we should know.

I think the biggest challenge facing bitcoin users is the sharp decline in Bitcoin prices. When I buy Bitcoin at a high price, and after that it falls, and I think it will be a common challenge for bitcoin holders, and such circumstances will panic and fear.
Activity: 50
High volatility, high fees and slowness make Bitcoin challenging for me. Lightning network has potential to improve coin and make it much better for everyday use.

I pukir the emergence of quantum computer, which in the future may be able to solve the private key bitcoin. I think the National policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
we should know.

Perhaps the main thing that is the problem with bitcoin, with government tax financing, and certainly many people who do not want to do it, and government will strictly prohibit for anyone who transacts in purchases using digital currency, and the second reason for restraint. so that not many people know that we are already wrestling with bitcoin, and the third thing, we must remain patient until all the countries or countries that we live in really accept the presence of bitcoin to legalize it and certainly not every country has legalized bitcoin for payment.
Pages:
Jump to: