Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 10. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
the FUDers who spread negative news about bitcoin , people who uses bitcoin to scam people, the MEDIA who spread wrong and negative news about bitcoin.
2. how we can prevent it?
actually there is nothing we can do about it, that's a part of the volatility and that's how we earn, bitcoin will not increase its value if there is no trading that is happening. (always remember not all in this bitcoin world will earn profit, their will be always people who will loose their investment)
3. how we should face those challenges?
we should face those challenges by studying the trend and don't put your emotions to it remember if you invest what you can afford to loose your emotions will not be affected.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is often denounced as worthless, I think the biggest challenge to bitcoin is how to create its own value, so that it will be a good way to let the community expand to make more companies use bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
The common challenges for bitcoin users:

1. Holding bitcoin in long term.
2. Expecting the bitcoin value will go high that will surpass the value last year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
a common challenge in investing with unstable and unpredictable price bits so to respond to those challenges investors should have patience and confidence in investments with bitcoin to be profitable
Activity: 280
I think that the main difficulties and problems with the use of bitcoin, like all crypto-currencies in the rest, is a non-negotiable price! I think things would have changed at a stable price and the popularity of using crypto currency in everyday life has increased!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin? guessing about what the price going on,about when the price will dum or pump
2. how we can prevent it? just make a research about it,im sure it may helps to you to prevent loses in your bitcoin
3. how we should face those challenges? because of moving market everyday ,as i know bitcoin grows every month.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505

I believe that there is lack of awareness among the general public and Bitcoin users too about the core of Bitcoin. In the first case, most of the people believe that it is illegal to use Bitcoin or it is kind of scam or MLM scheme. In the second case, we know what happened recently after the rally, there was a panic selling wave in the market and most of the newbies suffered from it. We need to build awareness about Bitcoin and crypto on the ground level to inculcate the habit of using it as a payment system. I believe that we should work on it on priority basis on our individual level.
Activity: 208
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
Well a lot of bitcoin users sees it as an investment so the biggest challenge they are facing is fluctuation of prices. The recent dip says it all. A lot became emotional and resulted to panic selling. To overcome it, well there nothing we could really do when prices starts to fall but to hodl and be positive that it will rise again.
Activity: 518
There are many challenges for bitcoin users at first the price of bitcoin is volatility in the market and it is very risky to make an investment in bitcoin, it is not easy to make profit from bitcoin but if you have a patience i think you will get rich from your investment.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think the biggest challenge of bitcoin is its fluctuation if the price is often down then it will be a lot of bitcoin users who will do sell panic. to face it we have to be patient and wait till the green bitcoin price is back. Then FUD negative news often causes bitcoin prices to drop. To overcome this we should always be positive thinking bitcoin will persist and do promotion about excess bitcoin through social media.
Activity: 130
The challenge that we're facing now is the countries plan for the regulation of btc,because if this things will happen,we will be controlled by the government and this will affects much to the value of btc in which as of now is still poster a great challenge also,the unstability of its price,if the government controls it,theres a great chance that investors will leave the trust towards it.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
I think the common challenges for bitcoin user is the acceptance of our government. Some of country is not allowed the bitcoin for some reason. It is big challeges to emphasize them the important of bitcoin.p
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think the common challenges for bitcoin users is the government surrounded by them. When bitcoin is not allowed in their country to exist so that's a challenge for any one especially to the person where the only do for a living is participating bitcoin.  
Activity: 168
he challenge for bitcoin users is that at present there are some projects that do not yet know its reliability, and there are still limited bitcoin transactions in some governments as well as limited bitcoin exchanges. at the number of places
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.

I agree that volatility is one of the biggest challenges that Bitcoin has been facing right now. I think there are no effective ways to stop this. The Bitcoin market will always be volatile because the buys and sells of Bitcoin all over the world are changing every once in a while. The prices therefore are also very shaky. It cannot stop stagnant for even a short while.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Right now , i consider comprehensive bitcoin technical knowhow as my big challenge as bitcoin user. I believe once i get to learn all the technical nitty gritty of bitcoin i would be able somehow minimize and manage  issues/ problems that may arise relative to bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.
Activity: 120
Came what i may the challenges come to here in bitcoin, are to be risk taker what will comes to me whether it is true or not or to it posible or not . Be patient to that my rank will goes up in the future.
Activity: 83
Well, one of the common challenges that bitcoin users have to cope with is the unstable price. The value can go pretty high and after then go down without any prediction. Moreover, many government has built up barrier for bitcoin which affect bitcoin user living in such countries.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
A big common problem for me as I use Bitcoin, or any other coin for that matter, is checking the address bar to make sure it copied correctly or whatever. I'm wondering why there isn't some great interface that is better than the public address or even that barscanner for that matter.

People need to be able to use things like debit cards. We need something similar like that in ease of user interface. Ain't nobody got time to mess around with addresses if they want to buy something at the grocery store or whatever.
Pages:
Jump to: