Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 15. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1
One of the common challenges I think is that it is hard to convince parents for bitcoin investments. Older generations likes to go for safer options like gold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The common challenge in bitcoin is it's volatility. Because of unpredictable prices.
The common challenge of bitcoin is unpredictable price cause we don't know when it up or down it is so unpredictable it is so risky to do. We know investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income and brings you happiness but when it is low it's full of stress and sometimes your money are losing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
Many people forget the password or the password they encrypted for the Bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
As a bitcoin user some of the common challenges that i'm encountering is the volatility of the price, i know that the cyrpto currency always moves and unstable its just that i am hoping that it will always in a good place of value. And also the other challenge for me is how to keep safe my wallet from scammers, i ensure that im only dealing with the right legal persons .
Activity: 154
the common challenge for bitcoin user is how to protect their wallet safely.
it is recommended for you to use hard wallet to avoid being stolen or hacked.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
It depends really.
Right now, the biggest challenge for me is how to report my income from bitcoin to the authorities in my country.
In my country, bitcoin is not recognized as currency (money) or financial assets.
So, how to prove my earning, my income and how to pay local tax?
Very difficult situation really.

Activity: 252
I personally do not see any problems, I have studied everything and perfectly understood the whole system, so I do not observe any difficulties
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
I think the most challenge that bitcoin might face is when all of the governments around the world ban it from their country because they see that it might cause a threat especially when it is not transparent, in terms of its transaction. Bitcoin might be used in illegal things like buying drugs and weapons and I think it is already happening so I think government will prevent this by banning bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Our main challenge as a Bitcoin user is price. The rise of prices makes us restless and joyful. The way to prevent this challenge is not to hold Bitcoin for too long. How to overcome the price of the coin we are holding is to be patient and wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think now the challenge for bitcoin is in the fee for delivery. as small as possible to send on a small scale must spend quite a lot of money. and also I think nowadays to watch out for is a political game that interferes
Activity: 307
we should know.

I think the common challenges for bitcoin user is when the price of bitcoin is decreasing and we don't know where it will rise again. Maybe it can take two or more months to increase again. I think we cannot prevent it because it is part of the bitcoin, to decrease or increase its value. All we need to do is just trust bitcoin and wait for it to rise again. And we were happy again.
copper member
Activity: 67
Bitcoin has come a long way in the eight or so years it's been in existence, but there's still a long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services. Here are some of the biggest challenges facing mainstream adoption of bitcoin.
Volatility
Ease of use
Widespread acceptance
Potential for theft
Reputation for criminal activity
Tax issues
Scalability...

The bottom line is that bitcoin and the general concept of a digital currency is still very much in its infancy, and several problems need to be solved before bitcoin achieves mainstream adoption as a form of currency. It's also important to point out that this isn't an exhaustive list - there are other challenges facing bitcoin. As one example, there's always the lingering threat of government regulation that could render bitcoin illegal in certain areas of the world.
Activity: 182
The most common challenges that bitcoin users usually happen is the poor internet connection. If you have transaction it is delay because of the poor internet. We can prevent it if we have a good signal in our home but if you use on the internet cafe you have no choice.
Activity: 693
we should know.
The common challenge in bitcoin is trust, trust is one of the mist important tool that you can use to be successful in bitcoin, if you dont have trust and bitcoin then you cant take the risk and you cant be a successful person in bitcoin. To prevent it, just give and build your trust to bitcoin so that you are not afraid on what is happening to it.
Yes, trust can be a challenge for bitcoin user to avoid panic selling since bitcoin is very volatile that greatly affect its value. Security is also a challenge for every bitcoin holder as being a decentralized system then there is no other party to take charge if ever there is a problem in any transaction and lastly every holder must always be aware against internet hacker.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
The common challenges for bitcoin users:

1. Holding bitcoin in long term.
2. Expecting the bitcoin value will go high that will surpass the value last year.
I agree with you! The most common challenge of bitcoin user is holding. We all know that not everyone in cryptocurrency world are patient, so it is really challenging for them to wait their coins to grow.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think the challenge for bitcoin is the adoption of payment systems. Although some online retailers have made the move to integrate bitcoin payments on their platforms, however, it seems the mainstream adoption is still a big challenge to bitcoin.
Activity: 251