Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 16. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
For me, one of the common challenges that a  bitcoin users encounter is that the price movements or its value in the market.  It changes everyrime, that prompts the user to panic buying or selling.  Another thing is that,  some users are impatient when it comes to gaining profit.  In order to prevent this issues, one must keep calm and be patient. Be calm when the prices fluctuates so that you can better understand and decide what to do.  Be patient enough because all your hardwork will be paid off when time comes.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
yup you right if bitcoin still need many time before used as paying method for goods and services. bitcoin have to accepted in the world with clearly regulation to protect it, and making stable and strong position in the economy and the challenge that bitcoin has to deal with today is convincing many people if the bitcoin is safe and promising a better future, what we can do? I think make a trading be bigger and grow the bitcoin impact to economy in every country is one of the way to make bitcoin show the power and the potential so many people will more aware about it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
There is always challenges. It makes us more stronger and measures how long our patience will be. Some of the challenges I have known for having a bitcoin is
1.FUD. It is everywhere.
2.Goverment policies. We all know that there are some countries who didnt accept bitcoin as a currency. I feel pity for those people who wants to invest in bitcoin.
3.Hackers. They are also everywhere. As cryptoworld grows bigger, more hackers already been looking for targets. Your money/ assets relies on your hand. Just make sure your doing the right thing to secure all your assets to avoid those hackers.
4.High fees.
These are only few of my opinions. Patience is virtue. Have more and more patience.

You can add to this list an extremely high Bitcoin volatility. It becomes a real problem to many users. A newbie can panic when he sees the price is falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Agreed that BTC still has a long way to go on as far as establishing itself as a strong currency. The majority of coin holders are in for the investment. Most have accepted it as the crypto gold, while comparing Ethereum to oil. Some think that the success of BTC is in the hands of the whales. Others would prefer to ignore their looming threat to the volatility of the coin. Surely further adoption, with mined coins in ownership as well as healthy usage to stimulate even further vitality and success. 

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
Bitcoin users was facing a challenges in this system like for a newbie the concept of bitcoin was really hard to understand and it takes time to learn the world of crypto, bitcoin price is unpredictable sometimes price is falling and rising, and lastly bitcoin was transparent for everyone that's why scammers are everywhere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
we should know.

1 Common Challenges of bitcoin are those people use bitcoin to scam people.
2. We can prevent this thing if we educate Newbies and discourage them to HYIP and Ponzi Scheme.
3. Better to report also those people to the authority to have some action.

#Support Vanig
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
I guess that it is almost impossible to prevent challenges Bitcoin faced. The situation in this new economic space is very unstable. Day by day we hear a negative news about the new restrictions conducted by governments. I think that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies should adapt very fast. The main goal is that this payment technology is decentralized and can't be turned off by governments too easy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
we should know.

1. Learning the basic trading skilss? Technical analysis and fundamentals.
2. You can prevent it by doing a lot of research because the more you read the more knowledge you will get.
3. Fearlessly,the experience will give you a certain accuracy  when it comes in trading because the  more experienced you are the more money you can make with trading.
Activity: 144
Volatility will always be a problem. Bitcoin sometimes has a bubble issue so I think it can be considered as well. Being accepted world wide is an issue as well. We need more useful way on how to spend bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The common challenges for bitcoin users:

1. Holding bitcoin in long term.
2. Expecting the bitcoin value will go high that will surpass the value last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
we should know.
pertaining to the first part of the question, I think the main problem still remians to be the volatility along with massive FUD, that realky affects Bitcoin to a great extent
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
For me, i think the common challenges for us is the ups and down of market and the scability arises due to bitcoin's nature of essentially having a limit on number of transaction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Being a holder of bitcoin, these are my answer in my own opinion regarding to your questions

1.What challenges are facing bitcoin?
For my opinion, bitcoin have many uses especially in paying bills, sending bitcoin to another bitcoin users but the one thing is, some people dont know the importance of bitcoin and some are saying that bitcoin is a scam. Yes bitcoin is risky but after that you will gain especially when bitcoins rise

2.How we can prevent it?
Any problems has a solution, but it has a prevention. We need to promote, tell to our social media that bitcoin has a potential cryptocurrency and it helps us in everyday lives.

3.How should we face those challenges?
As my answer in question number two, we need more to improve and continues to promote it so that bitcoin will be soon completed acceptable for all the places and countries, and also other cryptocurrency
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I think the ups and down of market the si the common challenges for me when i have bitcoin the market price is going down and when i dont have the market price is goin up
Activity: 85
The common challenge for all bitcoin users is: the tremendous amplitude of bitcoin volatility is unstable. The government does not recognize bitcoin and other types of digital money as a means of payment and therefore, all Bitcoin payments in the economy are presumed to violate the law and may be subject to criminal proceedings. The electronic money market is degraded as multi-level.

The common challengers that a bitcoin user faces is the volatility of bitcoin and its very risky as we all know that not all people are risk taker. Potential for theft not by hacking because bitcoin is build through blockchain technology but it is when you left or lose your private key. Also using bitcoin in illegal practices like buying illegal guns and drug or paying for an illegal services.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
The most essential test looked by bitcoin clients is the bitcoin value change that is so dynamic each time that they should have what it takes to peruse the outlines if putting resources into the here and now. With respect to different difficulties is the ascent of negative news about bitcoin and bitcoin clients ought to have certainty that bitcoin can get by from FUD news that is probably going to influence the development of bitcoin costs in the market. I additionally gained from companions who have long involvement in this crypto and the way to confronting the test is to be patient and sit tight for the perfect time to profit by the speculation we do on bitcoin.
Activity: 187
The common challenge for all bitcoin users is: the tremendous amplitude of bitcoin volatility is unstable. The government does not recognize bitcoin and other types of digital money as a means of payment and therefore, all Bitcoin payments in the economy are presumed to violate the law and may be subject to criminal proceedings. The electronic money market is degraded as multi-level.
Activity: 278
i think the main challenge that btc is facing are the greedy investors who want huge returns in a small time period thus making the price even more volatile and using it as an asset or way of income.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
we should know.
The biggest bitcoin challenge is the government policy in the world related to security issues of a country, if all governments in the world don't receive the bitcoin physically or nonphysically it will be bad for bitcoin / crypto.
To prevent this from happening I think back to the holders of the crypto itself. want to make crypto as the future or for profit now only. if view of the holders of crypto in the future it will be preserved usefulness and value.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The common challenges that we can face for holding bitcoin is of course the every price drops that happens all the time and also the banning of bitcoin in some countries. It is very frustrating to see that you bought a bitcoin in high price then you're assuming to get a profit but unfortunately after you bought it, the price goes down. But as a holder you need to face this challenges with patience and trust for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: