Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 20. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

Bitcoin run for almost a decade, if I not mistaken, bitcoin run for more than a 10 years in this industry. And for these long years, what I have been noticing is the vulnerability on its value, which seems to be ordinart or turns out to be usual for us who have gone a long time with it. It is amazing how people tend to stay on it, which takes a brave heart and patient for its rise again. Therefore, waiting is a must in it. Eliminating overthinking and of course, waiting for the right timing.

In my opinion, there are many challenges that we as users of bitcoin and for me it's accessebility
In the exchange merchants and the rising transaction cost. FUD and negative news from the media outlets causing the price value to fluctuate are common challenges that affect bitcoin.  And how to react on shch challenges,  i would say let us ignore it and just don't give too much importance.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
cryptocurrency can not be separated from the innovation and advancement of digital technology that can not be dammed and increasingly affect the lives of modern humans. The rate of technology is not only visible from the activity of surfing the internet with Google applications for example. Moreover, digital technology also touches on the underlying aspect without reduction to call it the only essential need of modern society in everyday life, money as a medium of exchange. The money that is generally applicable in the world today is the physical money that has been known since the first after the barter. But apparently, in this dynamic modern world, in addition to physical money such as dollars, dollars, dinars, riyals, yen, or yuan there is also money in a virtual form called cryptocurrency or digital money. Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

I think the biggest challenge bitcoin is regulation from government. Many bitcoin adopter can not spend bitcoin for daily use because in many country, bitcoin prohibit as payment. Government regulation is important role if we want bitcoin known by people more widely
Activity: 30
The common challenge for all bitcoin users is: the tremendous amplitude of bitcoin volatility is unstable. The government does not recognize bitcoin and other types of digital money as a means of payment and therefore, all Bitcoin payments in the economy are presumed to violate the law and may be subject to criminal proceedings. The electronic money market is degraded as multi-level.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
we should know.

Base on our experience, one of the challenges that I considered thru facing in bitcoin is having it's highly volatility which makes a continuously serving a ups and down fluctuations. As for the past couple of months we do experienced a long run downfall of of it's value that made most people nervous and panic. As of now no one can actually knows how to prevent to come this kind of scenarios and as a true believer and supporter of bitcoin is only things that we need to do in case we experiencing that again, we need to be calm and relax our self because we need to keep to our mind that it is just only a part of fluctuations and it can be fixed again we just need to patiently wait because it is sure that the right track will come again and the bull run will exist. Don't loose hope and patiently wait that will be our weapon to conquer this difficulties and soon we can reach our success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
we should know.
In my personal opinion, the challenges bitcoin is facing are security and instability. The current level of security of many wallets is not good when too many hackers to invade to rob the money of investors.
For instability, the whales can take advantage of the opportunity to take advantage of bitcoin. making traders were trapped and they will pay dearly for the greed to see the market go up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Well definitely there is no problem with bitcoin right now since it has being improved and many are also contributing to the betterment of the system. Just like the new add merit system. I do believe that this system could help maintain a healthy environment for the system. Aside from that bitcoin has already establish so there is no question about its technicalities and it is already being proven through years. Though there are other crypto that might get security compromise but it will never happen to bitcoin. However, challenges are always there for bitcoin. I do not know if bitcoin could be evolved or merge into a new currency that might be accepted to all the countries around the world as a form of payment or any transactions that bitcoin could be used.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
we should know.

Bitcoin run for almost a decade, if I not mistaken, bitcoin run for more than a 10 years in this industry. And for these long years, what I have been noticing is the vulnerability on its value, which seems to be ordinart or turns out to be usual for us who have gone a long time with it. It is amazing how people tend to stay on it, which takes a brave heart and patient for its rise again. Therefore, waiting is a must in it. Eliminating overthinking and of course, waiting for the right timing.
The only challenge in bitcoin is that how the user stay strong to handle their coins in the time that the price is dumping, and how they survive without using bitcoin and find another job just to never use bitcoin. Even we are thinking and believing that bitcoin price will rise just wait, we cannot end up on holding that far especially if you do not have anything to use for emergency. We have to get another source of income to overcome this kind of challenge.
Activity: 77
we should know.
be patient to pay attention to the rise in bitcoin prices that currently exceed $ 9000, this is very influential for bitcoin users to save coins.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
we should know.

Activity: 518
we should know.
the most relevant challenges that we are facing right now is the drop off of the value of bitcoin it's not easy to invest in bitcoin it's like we invest in a company that it's in critical stage i think we can not prevent this incident anytime of the year there will always a decrease in value not everytime bitcoin has a high value we should just be patiently waiting.
Activity: 321
Well for me.. I see some other countries dont accept what bitcoin is, they need to take a look beyond crypto/digital currency in a future how they can help thier economy, and we can faced it by trying to encourage those people who didnt understand it or try to motivate them

I can see common challenges for bitcoin is when the value or price of bitcoin goes down or gets lower. Everyone always try to hold their coins and dont join into panic sell moment, but its too hard to all of us because we are afraid if the price will going down more and more after i hold it.
Activity: 434
we should know.
The challenges that most of bitcoin users facing is that dropping off the value of bitcoin and also the scammers and hackers who entered bitcoin world. It feels so sad when we know that the value drops off again especially now every bitcoiner needs money for their summer vacarion but because the bitcoin is not worthy to sell for now, their vacation is cancelled or resched. And also the hackers and scammers who in dropping off the btc value.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
Acquiring, storing and spending, all of which securely.

Potentially even the taxation side of things from a capital gains perspective. What a bloody nightmare!
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
for me the common challage of bitocin user that do trading in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is hold your self to join the panic selling moment, when the price of the coin decreased there are always panic sell moment, and i always try to hold my coin and dont join into panic sell moment, but its too hard to me because im afraid if the price will going down more and more after i hold it
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
The biggest common challenge in bitcoin is fall down the value cause we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow it is very risky for us. But we need to face this challenge to become more stronger in the future.
Activity: 281
   I think the common challenge for bitcoiners or bitcoin users is having fear to invest in bitcoin because of it's volatility and not stable. Everytime bitcoin price rapidly change with out our knowing,that's the market in crypto world. We need to accept that and we need to overcome our fears in bitcoin to achieve our goals,just think positive,hope,believe and always trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
we should know.

I think the biggest challenge to achieving the goal that bitcoin can be used as a method of payment for a good is to survive any news about countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin. I do not know how to deal with this, it's just that I believe that these countries will accept bitcoin by themselves because they will realize that the technology used bitcoin can be a solution to the global economic problems.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I think there are many challenges that bitcoin must face to become a legal digital currency. I divide into big challenges and small challenges. big challenges come from the international world, usually in the form of regulation to resist bitcoin, this factor is based on the actions of someone who uses the name of bitcoin for criminal, so the name of bitcoin becomes bad and the public will not accept bitcoin.

and the small challenge like the fake news, and the fake news is easy to solve, to correct the news first and compare it with other news, then spread the truth about it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
we should know.

for me . Which I have experienced myself is an unstable fee and can sometimes explode to very high. I once paid a fee of about 15 usd for a transaction of about 30 usd. and perhaps many have also felt the same.

it should be handled more efficiently. maybe now there is a wallet that supports segwit. but the conventional wallet users are still many. bitcoin should show the generosity of fee and the freedom of financial transactions more than at present.
Pages:
Jump to: