Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Most Peaceful Countries? - page 5. (Read 13139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 05:55:55 PM
Which countries in the world do you think are the most peaceful and peace-loving?

Yesterday I saw an documentary related with a clan lives in Africa. They were very peaceful I think. They all live with many different kinds of animals like sheep, monkeys etc. Your question reminded me them. They are not country but they live in peace.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 20, 2017, 09:16:57 AM
Turkey. a calm country. people are calm. moderate. helpful. istanbul ankara and izmir these cities are big and crowded. somewhat troubled cities. but there are many cities that can live calmly. for example MUGLA. many cities are cities with natural beauties. beverages natural, organic. people are calm. No traffic problems. No industry. communal life is continuing. I see turkey as a calm country. There are some military interventions because of the fight against terrorism. but it is generally a quiet country.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:43:13 AM
I think most peaceful country is Singapore because this country is very clean
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 06:46:37 AM
Which countries in the world do you think are the most peaceful and peace-loving?

I think that the criteria of a peaceful country involves the unity of the people, low crime rate and good government officials. I think Sweden, Switzerland and the UK are ones of the really peaceful countries around the world. I also consider Russia because it's really big and yet the people in that country are at peace with one another.
Activity: 84
November 20, 2017, 05:30:33 AM
Czech Republic for sure.
1. They have been produced good weapons - and have been producing them now.
- Like tanks during WWII or their rifles are perfectly done (for skeet shooting)

2. They are very peaceful and order obedient people.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:19:10 AM
Monaco. The regular army of this country is smaller than the military band.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 04:50:06 AM
Philippines is the most peaceful country. It may not be so because of the news but living here in our country is generally peaceful. People here likes to smile and are very hospitable to visitors and guests. Tourism is the forte of our country and we love people.
Don't believe the news. Come visit the Philippines.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
I will soon move to Chile which is the most peaceful country in all of Latin America, according to the latest Global Peace Index created by the Institute for Economics and Peace. The courts got reformed, although they still need some serious work. The police got more people and more resources to catch criminals, and they are. There are lot of good laws on the books. There are victims rights centers now across the country with lawyers, psychologist, and other experts to represent and help the victims of crimes.

Activity: 79
November 20, 2017, 03:10:44 AM
the most peaceful countries is ice land because of the safety and security has improved
Activity: 112
November 19, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
so with what the statistic said iceland is the most peaceful country in world i'm not sure about that because i've never been there i was thinking that japan came inside my mind since i haven't heard any news regarding to any conflict inside their country and they are really standing tall in terms of terrorist attacks and civil violence.
Agreed. My choice is Japan because of their buddhism background. Buddhism is a way of life that is focused on maintaining peace and stability. I think it contributed a lot with the lifestyle of japanese on how they deal with peiole and how they have maintained order when it comes to government and also their totality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 19, 2017, 06:47:06 PM
United Arab Emirates in my opinion are the youngest and most peaceful country in the world. No crime during the last years
I have been to Dubai last 2013 and man, it's very peaceful. Everything is in order. Though there are some exemptions when it comes to some rules. But all in all generally peaceful. I will always be thankful for my visit in dubai because of the beautiful scenery and also peaceloving people.
Activity: 84
November 19, 2017, 06:20:55 PM
The most peaceful country in the world is Iceland, which has retained its place at the top of the index since 2008. The other nations in the top five are New Zealand, Portugal, Austria and Denmark.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
November 19, 2017, 04:38:50 PM
North Korea, the best Korea.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 04:37:50 PM
United Arab Emirates in my opinion are the youngest and most peaceful country in the world. No crime during the last years
Activity: 14
November 19, 2017, 04:27:08 PM
I really like Switzerland. There are friendly people, beautiful nature and this country is never at war. Perhaps this is the most peaceful country.
Activity: 29
November 19, 2017, 01:45:18 PM
i would think Switzerland would be one of the most peaceful nations.
Activity: 32
November 19, 2017, 01:07:41 PM
You can try an alternative viewpoint, Golden Arches theory. It says that 2 countries with McDonalds franchises are unlikely to go to war.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 19, 2017, 10:37:10 AM
Well, Nordic countries, Switzerland, Austria, New Zealand are the most peaceful countries in the world.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 09:58:49 AM
I think the most peaceful country is Singapore and Australia.
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 09:52:15 AM
I think the most peaceful country is Norway
Pages:
Jump to: