Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 3. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 24, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin in the future can be very expensive and bitcoin in the future will have difficulties to get because demand is so high that many people are looking for bitcoin while bitcoin has a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive.
The price of bitcoin is already so high that very few people can obtain one single bitcoin at the moment, can you imagine how hard it's going to be when bitcoin is worth 50000? At that moment a lot of people are going to begin to complain that they are not going to be able to buy a full bitcoin anymore, but all of those people complaining are not going to give an explanation of why they did not bought bitcoin when it was cheaper.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
I think with the increasing rate of adoption of bitcoin in various industries and also investors, I believe that bitcoin will be able to have a bright future. And bitcoin can be a better payment system in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Stay optimistic and think positively about bitcoin, and I hope that the bitcoin market will stabilize and increase its value. And what I hope is that bitcoin will soon be authorized by the government.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
I think bitcoin will have a future because so many investors are adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to survive and become the main one in crypto. Bitcoin can be a way to achieve a better future.
Yes, besides investors, big companies also accept bitcoin as an important online payment method. This will be of great help to the global development of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
 Currently Bitcoin is going through a hard phase as compare to last few months.Though value of Bitcoin is taking a  leap   forward.It's growth rate is slow and it will take time to achieve a good value.The chances of it being accepted by different governments is still not clear and in the future if the government finalizes their decision regarding it then the state of Bitcoin of being stable and being accepted by masses will be decided.If accepted widely then it can become an alternate to fiat currencies and if not then the other digital currencies will still be popular because the future is going to be fully digitalized and blockchain technology will be used for new cryptocurrencies as well as digital fiats.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
I think bitcoin will have a future because so many investors are adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to survive and become the main one in crypto. Bitcoin can be a way to achieve a better future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 23, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Well, I know bitcoin and cryptocurrencies about 2 years ago, and when first I found out I thought that this was a world transaction system revolution that was easy to accept, but unfortunately too many scam projects and illegal transactions using bitcoin certainly made bitcoin development difficult in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
According to me bitcoin's future will be bright and this will further help in overall development. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. It helps in making the money double and letting people earn number of profits. Bitcoin is the worldwide trade and transactions also take quite easily. Bitcoin in the future will touch the maximum heights.
Activity: 106
September 22, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and this bitcoin will be very sulti to look for because the supply of bitcoin will run out in the future which makes the price expensive.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
September 22, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
many predict that bitcoin will continue to increase from year to year, but I hope bitcoin will get places in all countries and be given ease in doing all kinds of forms of purchase using digital bitcoin currency
The future of cryptocurrency is good for me, and bitcoin will still reach the top despite of so many challenges this year. I believe on bitcoin, I also hope for a worldwide acceptance for bitcoin because this market should be accepted and not to be hated by everyone.
Every one of us has a perspective in bitcoin and I personally believed on this cryptocurrency especially bitcoin that it might bring us more profit near in the future. Saving bitcoin for the future is a great idea because time to time bitcoin will make more expensive in the market even how volatile it is but I saw many people got profit on this in holding long term.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 22, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
many predict that bitcoin will continue to increase from year to year, but I hope bitcoin will get places in all countries and be given ease in doing all kinds of forms of purchase using digital bitcoin currency
The future of cryptocurrency is good for me, and bitcoin will still reach the top despite of so many challenges this year. I believe on bitcoin, I also hope for a worldwide acceptance for bitcoin because this market should be accepted and not to be hated by everyone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
although bitcoin will be regulated by a number of countries, I think it will also benefit us as bitcoin holders, because with the rules, the government starts to care about the technology used by bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will become a digital currency that can be used to purchase a number of needs without having to change it into a local currency
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
I think bitcoin will grow more over time. The best way is to get bitcoin and hold until you think it grow enough. But this is just my opinion and please remind, invest only money you afford to lose. On the other side bitcoin is a good instrument to pay and make payment secure.
Future is great for Bitcoin but we do not know what will be ours, for this purpose we should focus on our investments right now so as to make a position in the market and wait for the price with patience. Some people think that value will increase in the upcoming two months but some people are hopeless, the reality is that we may get high value in the next week because we should understand that Bitcoin’s value does not depend upon time but on several market factors.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 21, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I am not really excited about them, to me this is just an attempt to try to make the price of bitcoin less volatile, and while many people may think that is a good thing, it is not, because bitcoin is used mainly as a way to try to make money through trading or investing and if the price does not move as much as it did in the past then people are going to look for other ways to try to make money.
Activity: 84
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 21, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Probably it is going to make the price to go higher, because a lot of people will be interested in investing in those investment opportunities that are going to be very volatile, but it's very clear that governments do not want that, they do not want people to adopt bitcoin and it is the main reason why we're seeing so much negative results and why not a single one of the bitcoin futures have been approved.
I think the price of bitcoin will raise more and more in the future no matter how much time it will take but it is a fact that the future is that of bitcoin. People from all over the world will invest in bitcoin and when the demand for bitcoin will increase the price will automatically increase. I am so hopeful that in the future people will use bitcoin as their legal currency for their purchasing.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
I think bitcoin will grow more over time. The best way is to get bitcoin and hold until you think it grow enough. But this is just my opinion and please remind, invest only money you afford to lose. On the other side bitcoin is a good instrument to pay and make payment secure.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 20, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
That I also trust Bitcoin provides a superior near future, regardless that at this time countless areas didn't agree on Bitcoin, however, in the future together with systems that could be at all times improving, they can know Bitcoin systems as well as its attributes. it is an actually very question of the time the fact that hasn't satisfied most of the success for bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
  Undoubtly bitcoin has a stunning and auspiciousness future. Even of the negative fud many of us stays positive and optimism for the bright future even the market is struggling the bearish run and no one can predict on this situation. The best thing we can do in this crypto is always think positive and forbearances. And I am hopefully this current scenario will desist soon.
Yeah absolutely we should stay positive what  ever happen, because for several years bitcoin price never missed to surprise users and patrons there are lots of who are benefited for holding quite long, for unless the price only deepened but the system still exist and the integrity still there.
Activity: 82
September 20, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and I don't listen to anyone who says negatively to bitcoin because they panic too much. I will continue to hold and be patient, and my patience will not be in vain.
I hope so and I am also optimistic about the future of bitcoin, but the problem is this that many people don’t have enough space for their financial problems that they could wait for long time. Otherwise everyone is sure about the future of bitcoin and nobody want to sell or withdraw their money from bitcoin but they face such situations that they become compulsive to sell their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: