Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 4. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 09:47:10 PM
  Undoubtly bitcoin has a stunning and auspiciousness future. Even of the negative fud many of us stays positive and optimism for the bright future even the market is struggling the bearish run and no one can predict on this situation. The best thing we can do in this crypto is always think positive and forbearances. And I am hopefully this current scenario will desist soon.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
What opinion people have on bitcoin or other cryptos, and the chances of these innovations succeeding in the future may vary. In my opinion, we will pay the bitcoin for international payments, for tickets or for taxes and electricity. I think the price of bitcoin will be tenfold in the future when the reward for a block will be smaller than it is now. Rather, i would have imagined the bitcoin as a payment that would pay the computers to each other. But whether it will be bitcoin or another crypto will show time. Anyway bitcoin and the whole cryptos is the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 19, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Due to the stagnation of bitcoin prices between January and September 2018, many experts predict the negative value of bitcoin. Starting from the predictions of 2018 Bitcoin prices up to the years after, for example 2019, 2020, etc. Each speculator has a different perspective. This fact's what makes bitcoin always interesting. Why's that?, because at a time of decline like this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
In the future, I believe bitcoin will be used more by people regardless of the country that regulates it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
Bitcoin may later rise in price. Blockchain technology has the potential to change the way many people pay for goods and services in the future. However, many different currencies may not be as lucky. Many people just know bitcoin without knowing altcoins or crypto market. Bitcon is also the accepted payment method over altcoins..So, believe in the good future of bitcoin

The value has shown further increase in a little time which is a good sing for investors who have investments here and are waiting from a long time will soon see better situations where they feel comfortable. I think that people have still time to rethink in order to buy more coins as they have still a golden opportunity to make their positions better in the upcoming market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 19, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
yet this falling price still continue up to now, for me bitcoin are still the future of currency, i cant imagine how will the world be if many country start to use bitcoin as their currency. its decentralize and quite transparent, and will help some government to fight againt corruption. But, we have to eliminate or minimize the risk that appear in cryptocurrency investment, market volatility and scam action was the biggest enemy of every crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 19, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
It will take a long time to recover, trust me. This month Bitcoin has decreased by 14%, making investors worry. I'm afraid that the selloff won't have stopped yet and still continue. I heard some people predict that Bitcoin will increase to 100k$. For me, there is a littel chance this can happen.

Theres no impossible in bitcoin reaching that $100,000 value because in record bitcoin continuously growing each year,there will be a changes this end year because 2017 December has a bubble market and this will never happen again,maybe the only thing that matters now is when will this happen,how long were we waiting for this to become reality if how many years that is the problem
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:01:17 AM
Since the market continuously down and until now we can't see the positif signal from the market, it make me doubt about the future of bitcoin and I think most of people in here also feel it. This condition is very bad for bitcoin popularity because slowly but surely investor try to leave bitcoin and it make the market worsened.

You're right, all this time we have not seen any positive signals at market prices, even though sometimes there are, but are not able to last long. If, this situation continues as it has been going on throughout this year. Already certainly can trigger a number of concerns especially for its users because this thing can break investors faith in bitcoin.

keep patient, I think the market still trying to rise although it's difficult because bitcoin itself not increase higher. and since the last higher price, we do not yet see the price can increase higher. we still have 3 months later to see what will happen at the end of this year so keep believe in bitcoin and be patient to wait for bitcoin price. I am sure that it will increase and I still hope that the price can make the highest price again like the last year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Since the market continuously down and until now we can't see the positif signal from the market, it make me doubt about the future of bitcoin and I think most of people in here also feel it. This condition is very bad for bitcoin popularity because slowly but surely investor try to leave bitcoin and it make the market worsened.

You're right, all this time we have not seen any positive signals at market prices, even though sometimes there are, but are not able to last long. If, this situation continues as it has been going on throughout this year. Already certainly can trigger a number of concerns especially for its users because this thing can break investors faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:16:03 PM
I think the future of bitcoin might be very expensive and maybe bitcoin in the future will search so that it will increase the demand for bitcoin and make bits very difficult to find and make the price of bitcoin very expensive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
September 17, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
maybe what will happen in this future bitcoin can become very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the best solutions for some of the problems that occur in the future and bitcoin in the future will be very expensive because it is difficult to obtain and has very high demand .
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
My pinion about bitcoin at the future is light and have great power, many people will be make investment at bitcoin, we have see many country have face economic crisis and many people try for making investment their money at bitcoin at the future.
Bitcoin will never dip more than the price today because if you noticed when the price reaches to $6000 it rises again. It means that this is the lowest limit for bitcoin price. I hope that the bitcoin will the need of every person in the world in the future. Price is not a problem because bitcoin is not for making more and more money but for general use throughout the world.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Probably it is going to make the price to go higher, because a lot of people will be interested in investing in those investment opportunities that are going to be very volatile, but it's very clear that governments do not want that, they do not want people to adopt bitcoin and it is the main reason why we're seeing so much negative results and why not a single one of the bitcoin futures have been approved.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 15, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and I don't listen to anyone who says negatively to bitcoin because they panic too much. I will continue to hold and be patient, and my patience will not be in vain.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 15, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
Although I support bitcoin bullish, I don't think Bitcoin can double its value this year! Because last year's market was due to ICO detonation, and this year I did not find the factors that attract investors!
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
Historically, bitcoin price has always being on the increase, with occasional dips in price or period of bears but eventually bull and higher all time highs
Activity: 21
September 15, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
From what I can see, I predict Bitcoin's meltdown looks to grow worse before things get better. I'm not pessimistic but I can't see the market quite optimistic. Bitcoin hasn't hit bottom after the latest round of violent price drops.
Activity: 21
September 15, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
It will take a long time to recover, trust me. This month Bitcoin has decreased by 14%, making investors worry. I'm afraid that the selloff won't have stopped yet and still continue. I heard some people predict that Bitcoin will increase to 100k$. For me, there is a littel chance this can happen.
Activity: 92
September 15, 2018, 06:00:07 AM
Change is a good decision, but we need to see what the change is. If it is appropriate, investors will invest heavily in Bitcoin in the future. Whatever, the future of Bitcoin is very good because Blockchain technology is excellent.
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright and the price will grow more and more not sure how much but growth is confirmed, because bitcoin is a digital currency and in the future the whole world will use digital currency for their needs. All other currencies will disappear from the market and bitcoin will take over. It will take long time but we should be optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 13, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
Issues and speculation will always circulate in the world of bitcoin, and that will affect the change in the price of bitcoin in the short term, but it will not change the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is formed from the adoption that occurs and we know adoption runs very smoothly

I agree that many people have adopted bitcoin smoothly and through the popularity that rises higher nowadays, people would prefer investing this type of currency system. Some of them doesn't have knowledge actually on this system, all they just aware of was it's capability bases on how they understand it from their friends who had great earnings with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: