Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the reasons you prefer investment in Bitcoin over other Cryptos? - page 2. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I believe investments in Cryptos are the priority for beginners. But most people like Bitcoin since it’s obvious, so are you like that? And if so then what’s the reason for your investment? My reason is that the potential is huge in this as compared to some others, but I do know that higher amount is required to gain more.

Here are some reasons by experts, and I agree most of these but like to see how many of you guys agree with. https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/reasons-you-should-invest-in-bitcoin/
You can see that bitcoin is very strong over the past few days, and you can see that bitcoin has the largest market capitalization value and the largest crypto market value, only a small bitcoin adjustment can make The price of altcoin drops very sharply, so investing in altcoin is very risky. I believe the bitcoin price will be able to return to the $ 9000 mark in the coming days.
Agreed with you, yes bitcoin is most profitable among of all coins and not only by that bitcoin also was proven and tested to all people who invested that it is trusted when you invest on this coin. Unlike altcoins, it takes time for you to research which better altcoin that much profitable. Yes, there are some profitable but I think there are also a ton of shit altcoin in the market that you must to avoid when it comes investing. So, their top of priority ever is bitcoin in investing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
My main reason why I prefered to invest in Bitcoins is because the demand of this coin is very high. Eventhough the price will easily goes down with just a short period of time, it will also increased rapidly where we can gained enough profits from it especially now that the price is at low level.
Although I also have invested a lot of money in other altcoin, but still my main investment is in bitcoin, and the reason behind this is that bitcoin is still the most trusted and potentially good coin to invest my money there, I really feel confident when I put my money in bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe investments in Cryptos are the priority for beginners. But most people like Bitcoin since it’s obvious, so are you like that? And if so then what’s the reason for your investment? My reason is that the potential is huge in this as compared to some others, but I do know that higher amount is required to gain more.

Here are some reasons by experts, and I agree most of these but like to see how many of you guys agree with. https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/reasons-you-should-invest-in-bitcoin/
You can see that bitcoin is very strong over the past few days, and you can see that bitcoin has the largest market capitalization value and the largest crypto market value, only a small bitcoin adjustment can make The price of altcoin drops very sharply, so investing in altcoin is very risky. I believe the bitcoin price will be able to return to the $ 9000 mark in the coming days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the first coin and has already gone  through all the testing and no surprises with it,  like with other coins.
One of it`s main feature is security which can prevent to be stolen or copied.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Beacause bitcoin is like gold. 99% of other coins are just speculative tools for whales to increase amount of bitcoin. Current investors are so blind screaming HODL HODL and showing etherum, ripple growing faster than bitcoin. But just jump to Historical Snapshots from for example 2013. Which coins from top 50 are still on market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20131229/
Which of them are on profit since 2013

(bitcoin made 1 000% since than).

Litecoin only 400%
Ripple 2000%
Omni -90%
Peercoin -80%
NXT  100%
Namecoin - 75%
Quark -95%
Bitshares -~100%
Wordcoin -~100%

And those are coins from top 10! It means that if it will happend again 6/10 coins from top 10 (eth, bth, eos, stellar, iota, tron) will be on 90% loss Ripple will have 200% profit and Litecoin 50%, cardano 400%(just example). In that time bitcoin will made next 1000%

Now you know why hodl is worst option and when it comes to investing there is only bitcoin? 1/10 from top 10 coin was better than bitcoin. If you would spread your capital equal to top 10 your potfolio would be on lost (on crypto market where whole market made 20 000%. You can still trade and earn on alts. But investing and hodling is like buying ticket in lottery.

We like bitcoin not because its obvious. We like bitcoin because it has best infrastructure, hype, community developing it, decentralization, usage, largest perspective. Others are here and wont be in next year after.

Whoa. He hit the bulls eye right there.
Explanation is too well to ignore it. Love how new member could expound their new kind of looks for the crypto industry.
Sure as hell it will be bitcoin on top once again. After all the hypes that will happen, whales will just let them down again by dumping it so hard.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

I chose to invest in bitcoin over any other coins because it has passed all the tests of time and has proven me a lot. I know that bitcoin would never ever fail me so there is nothing to fear upon investing in it. I know that there are still lots of things that bitcoin might show us and we just have to be patient.
I agree.Bitcoin has known to be the most pioneering cryptocurrency that became the favorite and most trusted by majority of the people.The ability of bitcoin to bounce back higher after a huge dips is what make it attracts most of the investors.And the fact that it is the most decentralized coin which will really gives thrill and excitement to the people to earn a huge profit in just a short period of time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I chose to invest in bitcoin over any other coins because it has passed all the tests of time and has proven me a lot. I know that bitcoin would never ever fail me so there is nothing to fear upon investing in it. I know that there are still lots of things that bitcoin might show us and we just have to be patient.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
The reason is very simple for me. I'm a beginner. I feel comfortable investing in bitcoin rather than other cryptos. When I hold the bitcoin I feel very secure

Bitcoins is more profitable than other coins but the problem is, it was too expensive to invest a huge amount so you should always wait for the market price to dump before hoarding a huge amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I believe that only some altcoins have real prospects, while the rest are so-called "soap bubbles". At the same time, Bitcoin was able to gain confidence as a convenient means for making electronic payments. It is more stable than all other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 404
Bitcoin is a digital currency and is the intermediate unit to switch between the different coin, dubbed the "eldest" in the coin village. Bitcoin is currently accepted by many countries as a valid and dependable currency to develop various useful applications and services. Its market capitalization also reached nearly $ 70 billion and it is a potential currency for future investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
One of my reasons for holding onto Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is big and because it was the first coin to evolve on the back of the blockchain technology it will grow bigger in the years to come.
Activity: 336
In the fact that we make a lot of money from Altcoins, not Bitcoin. But because Bitcoin is the first electronic currency to be recognized as a miracle. So many people are still more passionate about Bitcoin than Altcoin .

In my own opinion, bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it gain so much popularity today while altcoins will be only successful depending on the platform and the developers work.
Activity: 546
My main reason why I prefered to invest in Bitcoins is because the demand of this coin is very high. Eventhough the price will easily goes down with just a short period of time, it will also increased rapidly where we can gained enough profits from it especially now that the price is at low level.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
The best thing about it, is that it will never fail and it is the number 1 crypto currency and other altcoins will follow when the price of bitcoin goes downtrend it seems like all altcoins are interconnected with bitcoin. And also bitcoin is the most progressive and popular in most merchants and other institutional investors.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The reason is very simple for me. I'm a beginner. I feel comfortable investing in bitcoin rather than other cryptos. When I hold the bitcoin I feel very secure
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I prefer to trade and keep in HODL cheap crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is an expensive and very volatile currency and it has a lot of competition among cheap coins. On the cheap you can earn more quickly. To make money on bitcoin you have to be ready to keep it for several years.
Activity: 219
When I start trading on that time I follow some coin price and I got most of the popular coin is bitcoin then I analysis Exchanger and I found most of the exchanger accept bitcoin so I’m always prefer investment in bitcoin. Nowadays there are too many company start bitcoin investment platform so you can invest in bitcoin with this platform.
Activity: 180
I like Bitcoin because its the most recognized coin by the common folks.  My 93 year old grandfather knows what Bitcoin is and has one.  When all the people know what Bitcoin is and with retails starting to accept it more and more I think it will be a sure winner. 
Activity: 311

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and rebounding strongly in the past days, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin. Although investment in bitcoin is not as profitable as other altcoins, it's a lot safer, the price of bitcoin is uptrend in the short term. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251

I'm having quite a bunch of different cryptocurrencies on my wallet but I think you have said I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because right now I anticipate a big growth in it, we are heading towards bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: