Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the reasons you prefer investment in Bitcoin over other Cryptos? - page 5. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
One main reason why I simply prefer bitcoin more and I have more percentage when it comes to investment in it is that, it is more of the dominant currency here and the front runner of things. Bitcoin more like depicts how the market moves generally and sure if you want to get the best in the long term that is sustainable, you would really want to be holding a solid investment with a huge support and bitcoin sure do have that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
it is because the bitcoin is pioneer in this industry and of course the future of bitcoin with financial transaction is clear, we will invest in a certain coin that in the end the value will go lower than the price of the coin on how much you bought it you will having a negative profit if ever.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
There are a few reasons why BTC is still #1 compared to most alts.

1) Its the first and oldest coin
2) Its the most secure
3) Its the most decentralized
4) No ICO or Premine
5) Satoshi was anonymous and nowhere to be found and doesn't pose a risk as a developer
6) Immutable

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
I believe investments in Cryptos are the priority for beginners. But most people like Bitcoin since it’s obvious, so are you like that? And if so then what’s the reason for your investment? My reason is that the potential is huge in this as compared to some others, but I do know that higher amount is required to gain more.

Here are some reasons by experts, and I agree most of these but like to see how many of you guys agree with. https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/reasons-you-should-invest-in-bitcoin/

Because Bitcoin is the number one crypto. Mostly, people will try to invest in that first before any crypto. But indeed other crypto could also give you much gains as investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There are numerous reasons why invesment in Bitcoin is better than some other cryptos.
1. Most cryptos are shit coins created by greedy individuals
2. Bitcoin have volume and liquidity which is not the case with may other cryptos
3. There is low chances of pump and dump in Bitcoin as is common with with other coins
4. Bitcoin already have an established structure and vision, some other coins are still using trial by error method.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Beacause bitcoin is like gold. 99% of other coins are just speculative tools for whales to increase amount of bitcoin. Current investors are so blind screaming HODL HODL and showing etherum, ripple growing faster than bitcoin. But just jump to Historical Snapshots from for example 2013. Which coins from top 50 are still on market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20131229/
Which of them are on profit since 2013

(bitcoin made 1 000% since than).

Litecoin only 400%
Ripple 2000%
Omni -90%
Peercoin -80%
NXT  100%
Namecoin - 75%
Quark -95%
Bitshares -~100%
Wordcoin -~100%

And those are coins from top 10! It means that if it will happend again 6/10 coins from top 10 (eth, bth, eos, stellar, iota, tron) will be on 90% loss Ripple will have 200% profit and Litecoin 50%, cardano 400%(just example). In that time bitcoin will made next 1000%

Now you know why hodl is worst option and when it comes to investing there is only bitcoin? 1/10 from top 10 coin was better than bitcoin. If you would spread your capital equal to top 10 your potfolio would be on lost (on crypto market where whole market made 20 000%. You can still trade and earn on alts. But investing and hodling is like buying ticket in lottery.

We like bitcoin not because its obvious. We like bitcoin because it has best infrastructure, hype, community developing it, decentralization, usage, largest perspective. Others are here and wont be in next year after.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I believe investments in Cryptos are the priority for beginners. But most people like Bitcoin since it’s obvious, so are you like that? And if so then what’s the reason for your investment? My reason is that the potential is huge in this as compared to some others, but I do know that higher amount is required to gain more.

Here are some reasons by experts, and I agree most of these but like to see how many of you guys agree with. https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/reasons-you-should-invest-in-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: