Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing now? - page 15. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
May 11, 2020, 11:11:00 AM
How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
Nothing do right now but i try to filed good bounty. Especially i have participate IQ cash signature so hope by the luck. IT'S very Common thinking many bounty hunter already leave there work for this less trust project.         
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 11, 2020, 10:21:08 AM
Still we get payments from few projects although it is very low but not bad at all. I believe that if you adhere with any work, you will get from it today or tomorrow but frustration will hinder you to success. I suggest you to do regularly few bounties and trade also. You can get few money from Trade and bounty also.
Small payments are not bad, the bad thing is when we just let our account doing nothing so no money comes. At least that little amount will be an additional to buy some food or pay our expenses in this pandemic situation. If you/we can find a good bounty then let's stick to it. It may not be the answer to all our needs but it can at least lessen our financial problem.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
May 11, 2020, 09:02:02 AM
I survived because I'm not bothered on the price at all, I do trading and at the same time read some motivational books that makes me inspire and watched trading strategies on youtube so I can improve myself to do more and bring the best of me, I'm enjoying on what I'm doing even if there's a pandemic all over the world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
May 11, 2020, 09:00:16 AM
If the situation is as you said I prefer to enjoy my free time by resting at home and doing other positive and profitable activities. one more thing " wait and see " because everything is changing.
if you only enjoy the conditions at home without making money I think you will run out of money, it's better to use the time available at home to do activities that can provide benefits and you can still trade or anything that can make money when you are at home.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 11, 2020, 08:45:35 AM
If the situation is as you said I prefer to enjoy my free time by resting at home and doing other positive and profitable activities. one more thing " wait and see " because everything is changing.

i assume your refering to the current situation which was theres a quarantine/lockdon/covid but i check the first page and i dont see that op refering to this but he only said bounty situation or the market situation  .  also you said you enjoy resting but you still said your working  ?  dont know that is both possible  .  if you will rest then just rest  . resting these times is adviceable because going outside is not yet allowed   . if you choose to work then that okay too  . if you governments dont give support then better dont waste time resting or doing nothing
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
May 11, 2020, 08:31:58 AM
I am engaging in social media like twitter and telegram in different activities like AMA and Quiz, price prediction game, etc. I enter those activities to keep my self busy and knowledgeable with several projects at the same time you can earn some penny if lucky. I am currently enrolled in a signature campaign too and the satoshi I earn I bought some altcoins and of course HODL some BTC. I also make some stickers for telegram groups. You can do it too you can convert your talents into BTC, just explore where you are good at or learn new things, google and youtube will help you learn.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 11, 2020, 08:23:22 AM
Activity: 645
April 30, 2020, 05:15:06 PM
The most profitable and always relevant way of earning is trading. You can trade profitably in any situation on the market. Therefore, I consider this direction the most profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
April 30, 2020, 02:41:13 PM

I treat bounties as a leisure source of income, it takes less of my time.
I treat trading as an extra source of income; it brings instant profit.
I see investment options as better than keeping my money in the bank without profits.

I am able to thrive on 3 options with a good time management skill, and alot of background researches.
Not only that, having an offline work makes it alot convenient for me too.

So do not give up on any yet, stick to one, and bring out the best init.
Activity: 866
April 30, 2020, 02:10:46 PM
I will persevere in this gift, even though many bounty hunters have already developed their wings to become traders. The main reason I survived was because I did not have enough funds to dare to enter the world of commerce
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
April 30, 2020, 01:54:08 PM
Since the current situation is critical, it is necessary to build up the courage to deal with the situation, and to reduce the dependence on the coin base and find a way to earn money through different means and achieve success. Secondly, if the current situation is normal then the Longer Profitable Project will start and so it should be monitored or monitored till then.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2020, 03:46:42 PM
I still choose bounty to make a profit in this market. Now I see a lot of bounty making a profit, a lot of good projects are doing a bounty and I feel like we're coming back to 2017 and 2018
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 28, 2020, 02:30:04 PM
It’s not easy for everyone now. Even those who previously felt good. What to do in such a situation? We humans are small ants in this vast world. This is of course irony but vital.
What we can do for now is keep trying as much as we can even though it is difficult, and another is to keep praying that what we have tried can be smooth and without any obstacles, because at this time everyone is experiencing different difficulties, even though some of them is the same.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
April 28, 2020, 12:37:04 PM
i am just 3-4 years in cryptocurrency world but i can say with 100 percent confidence that now is not so bad time. even good time. patience is a key. we are waiting for bitcoins halfing.

I agree with you, now is a very good time for the crypto market as a whole. Turning back, one wonders how bad times used to be in times compared to what is happening now.
One thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is becoming stronger every year.

agreed. if talk about altcoins than it is even perfect time to buy if you will find where. usefull and perspective projects are buisy with making their product. listings and marketing will be next step. their price falled 100 times. but it will rise with working product and according road map.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 26, 2020, 12:12:56 PM
now we are required to be creative. I suspect that it's not only bounty hunters who feel this, but most people too. in fact, there are already some news about this. However, right now we need to think of ways to survive, whether it's selling or doing other creative things. keep producing.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
April 26, 2020, 09:26:21 AM
While stay at home because of pandemic,i joined bounties again even though i can't really earn but i just try ,who knows i joined in a good bounty with successful project. Also i trade some coins that i have to earn maybe ,but also to avoid stress and boredom in this current situation of our country. maybe the market now is not good but for me i can still earn even a little.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
April 26, 2020, 09:15:37 AM
Bounty campaign is only side job, in fact I haven't taken part in the translation campaign for a long time because I'm very busy with business that I've now, so even though it's not profitable I don't have problem with it
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 26, 2020, 09:05:41 AM

I stopped doing bounties almost two years ago. I am still doing a few airdrops every now and then, since they don't take much time. But for most part, I am staying away from new investments and bounty campaigns. Nowadays, there are very few bounties which are having solid fundamentals. A lot of people are still participating in them, but chances of getting a good reward is low.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
April 26, 2020, 08:28:39 AM
It’s not easy for everyone now. Even those who previously felt good. What to do in such a situation? We humans are small ants in this vast world. This is of course irony but vital.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 26, 2020, 08:13:06 AM

it is very difficult to be able to generate profits from the current situation, but if we have creative talent then in any situation we can still be productive to do something new, both online and offline and of course can be profitable in any situation
Pages:
Jump to: