Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 12830 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 250
October 22, 2016, 03:30:44 PM
If opportunities to use bitcoin would be a lot more than I have now, it would be much better. Today, I met only a few places where I can spend cryptocurrency. But if it will be profitable, I would have kept the bitcoin to a better time.
Bitcoin is not a bargaining chip, and it makes no sense to spend. Bitcoin will bring more profit if it is stored safely in a wallet.
Activity: 263
October 18, 2016, 03:11:01 PM
If opportunities to use bitcoin would be a lot more than I have now, it would be much better. Today, I met only a few places where I can spend cryptocurrency. But if it will be profitable, I would have kept the bitcoin to a better time.
Activity: 233
October 15, 2016, 03:51:51 PM
Bitcoin exchange to dollars and only then realizing all I need or want. Perhaps I'm not as rich but very demanding.
Why buy dollars and lose interest in these operations if you can immediately invest bitcoin lossless and profitably.
Activity: 239
October 15, 2016, 03:29:35 PM
Bitcoin exchange to dollars and only then realizing all I need or want. Perhaps I'm not as rich but very demanding.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 15, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
iam use bitcoin to investment
Activity: 336
October 15, 2016, 09:21:03 AM
Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
You earn money with Bitcoin?
I do the three, I invest some money into BTC "not much probably few bitcents overall" and think about inlvesting a portion of my salary into it.
I use it to buy games and codes online at a good rate
Sometimes, Use few earning websites.

Me too and almost everyone who were into bitcoins are doing all those three.  But I am more into earning bitcoins because I need it.  I need an extra income to finance my daily expenses.  Investing is a good thing and I did it before but all the money/bitcoin I invest was gone.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 15, 2016, 04:50:26 AM

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.

That's right if you are new to bitcoin then you should never miss an opportunity of earning it in a free way, faucets will pay you low but its good to get started and in future try to find other ways of earning it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 15, 2016, 04:20:29 AM

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2016, 04:13:40 AM
now , from since last week i had not sell bitcoin . and now i will not again sell my btc because the price is going to rise .
well , usually i am not spending my btc , but i am increasing my wallet with btc fir bulk trade deal .

I don't want to sell my bitcoins too and I am doing nothing with my bitcoin either. Because what I am doing is just collecting bitcoins from the easy ways that I have like faucets and other ways. Even though I am just getting small amount of satoshis but when I sum up all of it, I am able to get some respectively and acceptable amount of bitcoins.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 15, 2016, 04:11:47 AM
I do the three, I invest some money into BTC "not much probably few bitcents overall" and think about investing a portion of my salary into it.
I use it to buy games and codes online at a good rate
Sometimes, Use few earning websites.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2016, 11:41:35 PM
now , from since last week i had not sell bitcoin . and now i will not again sell my btc because the price is going to rise .
well , usually i am not spending my btc , but i am increasing my wallet with btc fir bulk trade deal .

I don't want to sell my bitcoins too and I am doing nothing with my bitcoin either. Because what I am doing is just collecting bitcoins from the easy ways that I have like faucets and other ways. Even though I am just getting small amount of satoshis but when I sum up all of it, I am able to get some respectively and acceptable amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 07:22:27 PM
Almost all peoples here is finding an easy way to earn bitcoin and just saving bitcoin for good increase price.
Little of us trying to double it with trading or gambling.
And small amount do buy bitcoin or buy something in the internet with bitcoin they have.

How do you know only a few people are trying to grow their money? If I'm not wrong, most of us will be trying to grow our money over the time to increase our profit margin. I usually trade and lend my coins to grow my BTC and so for made a decent profit from by BTC investments.
I think that means is only few people are using gambling to regenerate their bitcoin, they usually use a method that has a lower risk to grow bitcoin,
but I do not think a little bit too users who use gambling to double their bitcoin or even just to have fun alone
Activity: 364
October 12, 2016, 09:52:17 AM
What i am doing in bitcoin, for now i do earn bitcoin to get a money to buy food for my family.
Bitcoin is a big help to us i do earn bitcoin to pay our monthly billing. That what i do in bitcoin.
Yes that's how bitcoin works, that's how bitcoin helps us and that's how bitcoins can do. For now, i used bitcoin for buying some load because that's the only thing i can, but soon, if  i have more bitcoins, i would prefer to used it to buy important things.  Smiley
At the moment I am holding on to my Bitcoin because I think that in the future the price of the Bitcoin is going to be higher then ever.
I am waiting for this moment to happen so that I can trade in some of my Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
October 11, 2016, 09:22:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 11, 2016, 08:47:50 AM
I use my bitcoins to do some trading on weekends and investing in ICO which I find worth investing.
I also usually buy goods online with bitcoins.

Spending bitcoins in ICO is very useful and profitable, I spend my bitcoins in Initial Coin Offering of ICONOMI and now I am waiting for that to put in the exchange Market. And I also spend my coins in buying books and articles online, one thing more I use my coins for buying clothes online.

That is a good investment to make at a moment and it has good reputation and I am sure you will be making good profits from it once it gets listed on exchange sites.
Activity: 756
October 11, 2016, 08:46:37 AM
well right now i only keep bitcoin as a investment. i only spend some btc like once a week or so. i tend to keep around 10% of my btc in a hot wallet, and the rest of it in a cold wallet.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 11, 2016, 08:33:31 AM
I use my bitcoins to do some trading on weekends and investing in ICO which I find worth investing.
I also usually buy goods online with bitcoins.

Spending bitcoins in ICO is very useful and profitable, I spend my bitcoins in Initial Coin Offering of ICONOMI and now I am waiting for that to put in the exchange Market. And I also spend my coins in buying books and articles online, one thing more I use my coins for buying clothes online.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2016, 08:09:01 AM
Just putting my money for invest ni bitcoin a little.

I don't wanna using bitcoin for buying things on internet and causing by the limitation store is accept bitcoin today.

I can earn but just become my side job, I can earn just a little not to much but all of that is for supporting my bitcoin.
Now, I'm just a broken investment bitcoin, and I don't plan to spend it. I plan to hold a bitcoin for several decades, perhaps longer, and now I am looking for ways to get more bitcoin, in addition to spend money to buy.

Holding them for decades doesn't sounds great as we don't know whether bitcoin will be alive after 10 years or not so I prefer to play with them in short term and I am much satisfied with small profits that I am making regularly.
Activity: 309
October 11, 2016, 07:50:57 AM
Just putting my money for invest ni bitcoin a little.

I don't wanna using bitcoin for buying things on internet and causing by the limitation store is accept bitcoin today.

I can earn but just become my side job, I can earn just a little not to much but all of that is for supporting my bitcoin.
Now, I'm just a broken investment bitcoin, and I don't plan to spend it. I plan to hold a bitcoin for several decades, perhaps longer, and now I am looking for ways to get more bitcoin, in addition to spend money to buy.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 11, 2016, 07:39:37 AM
I exchange local currency to bitcoins and earn by staking it in my wallet. I use bitcoin in crypto trading, forex trading and sport betting. I also use bitcoin to load a payment gateway's account that I use for online purchases and other online transactions. Occasionally, I send bitcoin to friends and relatives in other countries and I love the fact that they can receive the amount I send in bitcoin and cash out in their local currencies. Bitcoin have been instrumental in opening different earning opportunities for me and in introducing me to several crypto communities. I have made wonderful friends from the community I joined in (thecryptochat.net) and that's what made bitcoin more amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: