Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 12830 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2016, 11:55:28 AM
I am personally just saving my Bitcoin, investing in some websites I've been looking at for a while and don't look like a scam, and just sort of doing whatever I can to earn a bit more at the end of the day. I don't really know what I would be able to do beyond that, since I don't have the time to dedicate to Bitcoin anymore than what I do.

Can you share in which website you are investing your bitcoins as its very hard to know whether the site is legit or not so I am not investing it any where and simply using them in trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
October 08, 2016, 11:40:56 AM
I am personally just saving my Bitcoin, investing in some websites I've been looking at for a while and don't look like a scam, and just sort of doing whatever I can to earn a bit more at the end of the day. I don't really know what I would be able to do beyond that, since I don't have the time to dedicate to Bitcoin anymore than what I do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 11:32:49 AM
All my and my family's mobile bills were planned using bitcoin only! A year back, I used to buy some stuffs online at www.pesobang.com (Currently, they shut down their service).
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 08, 2016, 10:43:51 AM
Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
You earn money with Bitcoin?
Im doing lots of thing about bitcoin first im using it to buy vps online server where i can easily upload and download movies i want and im going to upload in on facebook so that people can watch good.movies likes train to busan and yes i earn money from  internet to or bitcoin too

I am earning by signature campaign and trading.I am investing my bitcoin on trading and its giving me good profit inn short time
Signature campaign is one of the good source of income to have a capital to trading where you can easily grow your money there even you earn slow atleast it is sure that you can earn from trading , trading is really profitable depends on what coins ico you bought and you can earn it from short term of trading

Exactly when it comes to earning bitcoin in the safest way signature campaign is the key to do that and after saving bitcoins if it is invested in trading then you can make good profits from there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 08, 2016, 10:31:21 AM
Im doing lots of thing about bitcoin first im using it to buy vps online server where i can easily upload and download movies i want and im going to upload in on facebook so that people can watch good.movies likes train to busan and yes i earn money from  internet to or bitcoin too

I am earning by signature campaign and trading.I am investing my bitcoin on trading and its giving me good profit inn short time
Signature campaign is one of the good source of income to have a capital to trading where you can easily grow your money there even you earn slow atleast it is sure that you can earn from trading , trading is really profitable depends on what coins ico you bought and you can earn it from short term of trading
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 08, 2016, 10:05:56 AM
Almost all peoples here is finding an easy way to earn bitcoin and just saving bitcoin for good increase price.
Little of us trying to double it with trading or gambling.
And small amount do buy bitcoin or buy something in the internet with bitcoin they have.

Exactly, most of the people are earning bitcoin by signature campaign or trading.Though trading can give big profit but it's quite difficult so those who don't know much about trading they earning bitcoin by signature campaign. Also few people are doing gambling to earn bitcoin.Though gambling is too dangerous but some people like it to earn big amount in quick time.
I think there are some users who like gambling, they might previously also are gambling players before joining in bitcoin and then they look at ease of use bitcoin gambling, no wonder there are many people interested in using bitcoin because first they only gamble using bitcoin

Bitcoin has made gambling easier for the people who are addicted to it, and most of the users are investing their money in bitcoin only so that they can use it in gambling.
Those users who invest bitcoin into gambling is not looking for profit they just want to have entertainment that is why most of that is came from rich family because gambling is not totally profitable it is just for fun.

I don't think so that there is any person who want to loose their money just because of entertainment (Gambling), people play gambling for making money and the one who is rich and playing gambling they want to make more and more money because the greed of money is never end. So it is wrong to say that rich people play gambling not to get profit.

Yeah and if getting entertained is the only point then there are many other ways to get entertained, either rich or poor goes for gambling only to make quick money.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 08, 2016, 10:01:58 AM
Almost all peoples here is finding an easy way to earn bitcoin and just saving bitcoin for good increase price.
And small amount do buy bitcoin or buy something in the internet with bitcoin they have.

Exactly, most of the people are earning bitcoin by signature campaign or trading.Though trading can give big profit but it's quite difficult so those who don't know much about trading they earning bitcoin by signature campaign. Also few people are doing gambling to earn bitcoin.Though gambling is too dangerous but some people like it to earn big amount in quick time.
I think there are some users who like gambling, they might previously also are gambling players before joining in bitcoin and then they look at ease of use bitcoin gambling, no wonder there are many people interested in using bitcoin because first they only gamble using bitcoin

Bitcoin has made gambling easier for the people who are addicted to it, and most of the users are investing their money in bitcoin only so that they can use it in gambling.
Those users who invest bitcoin into gambling is not looking for profit they just want to have entertainment that is why most of that is came from rich family because gambling is not totally profitable it is just for fun.

I don't think so that there is any person who want to loose their money just because of entertainment (Gambling), people play gambling for making money and the one who is rich and playing gambling they want to make more and more money because the greed of money is never end. So it is wrong to say that rich people play gambling not to get profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
October 08, 2016, 09:35:04 AM

Some people are not rich, just adicted...
You can profit gambling, in a short run, but in a long run, you know, you will lost everything.
And well, isn't that fun playing some games(dice, etc).
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
October 08, 2016, 07:00:02 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 06:21:09 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 08, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

How do you know only a few people are trying to grow their money? If I'm not wrong, most of us will be trying to grow our money over the time to increase our profit margin. I usually trade and lend my coins to grow my BTC and so for made a decent profit from by BTC investments.

Agree! It is something opposite to me too. I havent try to hold my bitcoin or store my bitcoin in my wallet then wait until the price rises! Im doing trading and signature campaigns now . The bitcoin that i earn in signature campaigns i used it in trading and trying to double it Cheesy
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 08, 2016, 05:42:05 AM

How do you know only a few people are trying to grow their money? If I'm not wrong, most of us will be trying to grow our money over the time to increase our profit margin. I usually trade and lend my coins to grow my BTC and so for made a decent profit from by BTC investments.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2016, 05:34:44 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
October 08, 2016, 05:27:51 AM
Activity: 812
October 08, 2016, 05:21:51 AM
I am doing nothing with my bitcoin. I just save some money in bitcoin and will exchange them when I am in need for them. but I do not invest nor trade with them

I think you should learn trading and start with small capital and it will surely bring profits for you in long run and its always better to keep on growing them instead of keeping them unused in wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 05:03:06 AM
honestly nothing, i do nothing with bitcoin as I can't find any scope to use my bitcoin. but unfortunately I have only 0.04 bitcoin which is valueless. still I think there is something available in this price tag.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
October 08, 2016, 05:02:35 AM
I am doing nothing with my bitcoin. I just save some money in bitcoin and will exchange them when I am in need for them. but I do not invest nor trade with them
Activity: 910
October 08, 2016, 04:58:47 AM

I think that I'm investing my money (time is money) in bitcoin because I trust bitcoin that one day will reach the moon, I use bitcoin for buying things on internet and also for trading for other coins back and forth.
Majority of users are doing the same, investing them in altcoin market and making good profits regularly, apart from that we can use them for buying digital goods.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2016, 04:36:52 AM

I think that I'm investing my money (time is money) in bitcoin because I trust bitcoin that one day will reach the moon, I use bitcoin for buying things on internet and also for trading for other coins back and forth.
Pages:
Jump to: