Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you gonna do? - page 2. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 01, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

its depends on my bag,, if there is no good sign with my crypto
i will convert my crypto to the new coin with a lot of potential
but the point is still hodl my friend
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Remember you don't lose a dime until you sell!!!! Users that freak out and panic sell their coins lose money and causes a market dump! HODL COINS and dont lose and quit with market crashing
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
I'm not in hurry anytime soon. My plan is to accumulate as much crypto as I can and wait for the day the market will become bullish again because I believe it will definitely happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

I'm here for long-term. If the market turns bullish by the end of the year, yeheey! If not, looking forward for another couple of years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
as for me, I understand perfectly well that the market may be in such a bad state for a long time a year, or perhaps two, but, nevertheless, I believe that after this the market will grow many times and I will earn huge money. Therefore, I do not pay attention to this and continue to invest in promising projects. Here is an example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 01, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

I will continue to hold even though until the end of this year the market price movements have not changed, because I believe cryptocurrency will continue to experience developments in the future and of course it will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 04:13:04 PM
This is the time the almost all coins are available at down price and the best thing is to do now is to pick up the good coins the same thing I like to do and to take the advantage from the market,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
I don't understand the point of such negativity. Why should we always look for a bullrun and overnight rich? It's true a lot of us have been hurt because of this bearish market but isn't it the perfect time for buying more bitcoin at a cheaper rate?
October 29, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
I will hold the coin. The market is volatile and anything can happen at any moment. Let's hope we don't fall in that kind of incident.
October 29, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
I'll keep my cool and keep holding the coins even it becomes a failure year for me. Crypto world is very volatile we might see a price surge any time and at that time profit making will be possible.
Activity: 994
October 29, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
what I do is just hold the coin that I've for the long term that is waiting for the market to grow again, if I've money then I'll buy more coins in my opinion, long-term investment is more profitable
Activity: 3
October 29, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Nothing will put the brightest smile on my face other than this years bullrun, if it happens that is. I am expecting a bullrun and eagerly waitng for it and if it dont happen I will not be dissapointed and keep my patience.
Activity: 364
October 28, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
I will still wait for growth and will keep my coins safe, this will be the best solution. Because in this market will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 28, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
Well no body gives any assurance to the progress of the market so at that the bullish may never come when expected and that is the volatility natural of the bitcoin/cryptocurrency market, no body have the capacity to predicte the future market of any coin since it only answer to the forces of demands. If you believe that the market is going to rise to your expectations at a given time you will end up frustrated at the end.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
I think I'll probably sell all my coins and wait for the drawdown. This is the only normal option that can be.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
October 28, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

no problem. Last year BTC increase or decrease I do not bother too, because I have prepared the psychology for this already. I determined that financial investment would take a lot of time, and it was not gambling. I only use the idle money to invest. And it has dropped also does not affect my life.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
October 28, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
If that happens then only one is the choice, namely holding. I still believe the market will be able to rise, and even though for the growth will be very long, I will remain patient in the belief that the market will definitely grow high in the future.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
Yes, if it so happens that the bull market does not come, it will be a failure, because I have high hopes for it. But I will not lose heart, I will continue to wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
October 28, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

the condition of the cryptocurrency market until the end of the year is likely to be quite sad, some predictions from experts also missed, the TA pattern and analysis of the chart eventually turned around, and various other factors, since last month, 50% of my assets have been changed to FIAT
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 28, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

I hope that there will be a bull market by the end of the year, if this does not happen very much can turn away from cryptocurrency, in particular investors. But I think that we will cope with this, we cannot do anything, we just have to wait. There are a lot of smart people in cryptography now, so I think everything will be fine!
Pages:
Jump to: