Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you gonna do? - page 3. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 28, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

It will not make me down at all. It can be happen in cryptocurrency world. I think it is good to have a hope for success. But you should prepare for the something bad or even worst that gonna be happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
I will also continue to invest in cryptocurrencies according to my capabilities, because I like to work and work with cryptocurrencies, it used to bring money, now it does not make money, but I consider it only for the long term. Therefore, everything will be fine, the main thing is not to forget why I do it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
Just keep holding that is the better option we have than losing our capital.and I don't expect the market go bullish that the we have to prepare to face the bull run if that happen luckily.If you are not ready to accept this then you invested wrong money into the crypto currencies.
That's right, even though holding is a very difficult thing to do and to hold a coin we need strong analysis and high patience but only in that way can we benefit or return our capital in a falling market. Stay optimistic and continue to monitor market movements even though sometimes things that we hope don't come true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
this is what I fear because if the cryptocurrency fails to rise in 2019, maybe I sell all my crypto and will buy crypto again when it reaches the lowest point
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 28, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
The market won't turn bullish anytime near or soon so i am out of game now. Worst affect is on altcoins.i am thinking to join social campaigns to earn my meals now.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
If the market is not going to turn bullish, I will still hodl all my coins and maybe buy some more. What else can we do? Selling makes no sense, so the only option left is to hodl coins and to hope that the bullish market comes during 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
Even if market goes lower then I won't panic,because I believe in long term of crypto market.
I don't care about short term fluctuations, that's it
Activity: 230
October 28, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
If you will ask me if what I should be doing in times like this when the crypto market is in its lowest point is that I would still keep on participating in all of those crypto currrency paying activities even though the tokens that I've received as payment are still on its lowest value.
Activity: 114
October 28, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
I've always looking for long term projects to make investments so right now I'm just buying stuff I think has long term value. The market doesn't affect me now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
I have been in this world for a long time, I have no place to hurry, if this year there is no bull run market, then it will be next year, everything is very simple.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 28, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
I`m gonna go to work and all the unneeded money i will spend on crypto. For some reason, i dont afraid of anything
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
Well putting money is crypto assum that either you gonna make good profit or you may lose all also. So if the coin is fundamentally good and you have faith in it holding is better according to me
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 28, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

If the market is still bullish at the end of the year we cannot do anything instead of complaining we need to increase our Patience,hold our Coins again and waiting for the bullrun because time will come it will happen again,and there are many ways to earn even the market is bearish you can do tradings but select a potential Coins that can give you good profit.
Activity: 252
October 28, 2018, 04:36:15 AM
What am I going to do if the market is bullish at the end of the year? Yes,I'll hold all the coins in anticipation of growth. And even if this does not happen at the end of the year I will still keep all the coins,once there will still be growth and the opportunity to get profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 28, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

What would be my reaction? I will be happy as always and will be happier if there is good news about crypto. We can all think of ways even if there is not bullrun or whatsoever because crypto is there already. What we need to do is master everything that will create income or profit through the market. Do trading and other things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 27, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

No need for us to imagine too bad things focus on the good and pleasant things. in this year we are too tired with a bad atmosphere, even though the price of crypto doesn't go down that way. Bitcoin is still more expensive than early last year. this is just a routine cycle that will later pass
Activity: 840
October 27, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

If market not bullish untill end year, i will keep hold my coin. I am already confident that cryptocurrency market will growing bigger in near future and thats why i am keep long term on my investment in cryptomarket
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are long term investments. You can not expect to happen like last year so fast bullrun. It will be slower now because last year was pure speculation based. Products are developing and we need to be patient
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Nothing is going to change, I am not expecting a fast recovery so I can deal with that information, however if I was one of the people expecting a fast recovery it will be difficult to deal with such information because for many that is their last hope to recover some of the money they have lost during the crash and such news will probably destroy any chance to get that money soon.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
October 27, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
It's okay as long crypto is alive it will not end. It means it is very possible to get back again into moon. It takes time to see and experience good things so be patient and have more positivities. Good luck
We aren't just looking for this day only but the most important is to think of what  happen in the future. Crypto will soon to rise back and it could be more stronger than of today. There is no other way to do for now,  we just accept it and keep believing crypto credibility cause it possibly wont bring us down.
Pages:
Jump to: