Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you gonna do? - page 8. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
If at the end of the year the market refuses to change or is unstable, I will sell all the coins I have, even though I will get a loss, because I think the end of this year is the chance for the market to recover and stabilize.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
In the current market situation, I had planned ahead. I have known that the crypto market will be more volatile. And this is just a normal fluctuation. I am willing to accept that. I firmly believe that the potential e-currencies will appreciate in the near future. Therefore, I will keep my currency and will continue to buy more if possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 26, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

I have also imagined a gloomy prospect at the last of this year because the market can not recover right yet like as last year. So, I still continue my work, accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
October 26, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
If i were in that position, i would holding for longer time. Looks like the next bull run won't be happen in the near time as the market was skyrocketing last year. That's why i split my capital in order to leverage down my buy rate if the market is continuing down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

Trading and investment come with risks. Accumulating coins now and end up in two scenarios. The market goes up and start a bullish run and you make big profits or the market goes down and you make more loss. If it goes down, I have no choice than to endure.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

I was originally prepared for this, so I wouldn’t be surprised at this and will keep my coins until next year or much longer.
Activity: 686
October 26, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
we all will be rich. i saw some people are comparing 2015 with 2018 end. in 2015 very few people knew about BTC and few promotions. now lot more positive things happening for crypto but no bull run yet. next bull run will be amazing one. BTC will surely pass $50000 because already crypto is very popular in world now. so no need to wait 2 or 3 years like 2012 2013 and 2014 period. anyway hope everyone will spend good lives and work for the development of crypto space
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 26, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
I think i will do nothing and still waiting for the bull market start, the reason why i decide to do nothing because i already loss more than 50% and i think cutloss isn't a option anymore. Hodlll  Cool
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 26, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
I'm already holding a lot of coins and tokens now so when the bullish comes, i will keep tracking the price and sell my coins at best price for cash. I will still find potential coins to invest in them.
That's the encouragement.

When we talk about the bearish market people are nearly giving up and is only looking for the greener days. You won't be there easily if you'll never pass the red days. Keep on tracking the coins you hold and there's no need to be scared of whether there's no bull that will occur this year.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 26, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
there are only two choices about what I will do if at the end of the year the market really won't change, that is, leaving the crypto world or surviving waiting for recovery to actually happen, even now I feel a little what people feel who has left the crypto world because of this deteriorating crypto state, but I tried to survive waiting for the end of this year whether it would be right to recover or not. so what I will do later this year depends on what will happen to the market later this year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 25, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

I will still wait for a while and keep holding all my coins, and I don't want to sell if I don't see a profit for my coins. I am sure that the price will increase and I think the price keeps moving from lower price to the higher price and if I can see my chance to buy and sell for every coin, then I will do it. I know it will difficult, but if I can trying more and more, I am sure that I could still make a profit while I am waiting for the price increase higher in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 11:00:03 PM
If this year doesn't end with a bullish run or if the market doesn't recover I will keep holding until the market recovers. What's the point on selling and dumping when you will only loose your initial capital. I believe in crypto and I plan on staying with it. This year might be a bad one but it doesn't conclude that the coming years will also be bad.
Activity: 532
October 25, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
I think it's just a matter of time only will there be a large increase or not. When the final years were not as expected then at least there is still time for some time to the fore next to enjoy the hike could occur. even though it is quite difficult to be accepted but at least hold is a decision and a good thing to do.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 10:42:08 PM
I'm already holding a lot of coins and tokens now so when the bullish comes, i will keep tracking the price and sell my coins at best price for cash. I will still find potential coins to invest in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
Since I'm still believe with this field, even when there is no bull run in this years I'll stick with this blockchain technology. And I'm still believe that crypto currency will not dying just because there are no bull run at the end of this years, at least now crypto are turn to be more stable than before & we still have huge daily trading volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
I've wait that time to come, the bullrun, but if it's not coming this year, then i'll just wait for it next year. I hope it will get even better than 2018.
Cause this year most of the crypto coin facing their bad days, most of the price of crypto coin are dropping their price.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 25, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

I will do nothin, just try to do my daily activity and try to accumulate more and more crypto as my investment. Remember there will be a lot of years for crypto to get another bubble. DId you think if this will become the last year for crypto? We just about to started our story with crypto.
Activity: 228
October 25, 2018, 10:07:29 PM
Most people are optimistic about the future of crypto, but the market bubble is too serious now. I do not think this situation will change much at the end of this year. I can only wait for this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Even though the condition is harsh, but i've tried to always stay calm and being patient with the condition.
And I hope the condition will be better from time to time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:56:41 PM
its impossible in 4.0 there're a lot of way to save information and blockchain is so important , how could it get low and bullish coin could make market down .
Pages:
Jump to: