Pages:
Author

Topic: what are you gonna do? - page 5. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
I have been insisting for a long time, from the beginning of the year to the present, all the assets in my wallet have lost more than 62%, if the market has not changed at the end of the year, then I will sell them!
Everyone is losing now, not just anyone, so waiting patiently is the best way now that we should do, if anyone hurry to sell it now to minimize the risk, however I I think that in 2019 the market will recover, and by the end of 2018 it will be impossible to recover
Activity: 350
October 27, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
I do not care if the bull market is coming by at the end of this year. Of course, i want it to come, but if it doesn't, i will keep my strategy of holding and waiting.
So now I, too, expect, until the market grows again, then I will sell the coin, otherwise I hold on until the price goes up, I never foolishly selling coins at a price lower than the price I bought.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
We are still hoping for the big changes this coming end of the year. If that happen some us be ready to comply those working process. If it's continue to refuse i will find another way to working some source of profit in crypto and still tuned and wait until the prices got stable.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

If we don't see bullish market by the end of the year, there isn't much to do, I'll just keep on holding. If I waited till now, and haven't sold then there really is no point in selling now. Mainly I think we all just have to be patient, because this market cycles are completely normal, if you missed to catch the wave then just hold on, be patient and wait for another chance. Crypto is definitely here to stay.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
October 27, 2018, 05:21:00 AM
The coins held have not yet shown the desired price at the end of the year, my decision, I will sell my coins when there is a move up even though it rises slightly.
If there is a price decline, maybe I will buy back to get a little profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 05:14:12 AM
I still believe if no one believes on bull run end of this year. I'm bullish on the other side of that waiting for a big dip on stock market, We will see a global recession very soon.
As the crypto market is the most volatile market in the world, ther is no chance of saying wether it will turn bullish by the end of this year. The only safe option for the investors out there will be to keep holding and wait for the market to turn bullish. Some may say that such event will turn this year into a failure, but in this crypto world it is nothing unnatural.

If you trust your instinct then follow it, I'm into bitcoin since 2015 and i believe the world is changing for a better new. Kepp holding fellas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 27, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

there is nothing I can do but trade when the market experiences brief growth, this happens almost every month. I can take advantage of it even though the level of difficulty is so complicated.
even I have predicted this year there will be no truly meaningful growth
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 27, 2018, 05:02:30 AM
I have been insisting for a long time, from the beginning of the year to the present, all the assets in my wallet have lost more than 62%, if the market has not changed at the end of the year, then I will sell them!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
I do not care if the bull market is coming by at the end of this year. Of course, i want it to come, but if it doesn't, i will keep my strategy of holding and waiting.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
As the crypto market is the most volatile market in the world, ther is no chance of saying wether it will turn bullish by the end of this year. The only safe option for the investors out there will be to keep holding and wait for the market to turn bullish. Some may say that such event will turn this year into a failure, but in this crypto world it is nothing unnatural.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 27, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

in case doesn't return the bull phase by the end of the year maybe you will give up? The market is not based on dates.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
Think I will just keep holding, your u would be crazy to sell at a loss especially when we are so early in the crypto landscape.

If you have coins that you believe in just hold, it's too easy to panic and lose out.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 02:59:55 AM
If at the end of the year,  the cryptocurrency market remain the same or become even negative than it is previously thought,  I will still be holding and trading cryptocurrency.  The temporary short term price loss can not be compare to the potential that is in cryptocurrency!
brand new
Activity: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
There is no guarantee that the bull run would happen this year. You should be prepared  for the possibility of it not happening very soon. Just keep holding your coin and have patience.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 27, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

I will most likely sell all the cryptocurrency I have. And then I'll re-buy when the market is bearish.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
I will do is just hold my coins that I am holding right now. I will not do panic selling because of the down of the market. I will just buy coins that will have potential to grow and eventually give us a good profit.
Activity: 322
October 27, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
If the bull market does not come before the end of the year, I am not going to be upset. Sooner or later it will come anyway, so I’m quietly ready to wait.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 27, 2018, 02:50:40 AM
Of course it is more patient in holding coins, because optimism and confidence are more important than profits. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are my future technologies, and I have to be sure that they will develop better, maybe if they fail at the end of the year, let's say it's one of the developments
Activity: 28
October 27, 2018, 01:49:22 AM
I don't see the market going up soon.So many people have been waiting for this December but I don't think it'll happen this time. If the market don't go up in this December then we might loose half of the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
When it is understood will condition the crypto and his future certainly viewed such phenomena is common. Many say the year-end surge will occur even it is also not yet actually is. at least prepare everything in this time is a good thing to do especially when indeed the price of many of the values that are in the crypto easier to purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: