Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 109. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
May 23, 2018, 07:48:09 AM
So far, using the ETH is only for saving and holding. ETH is a worthed altcoin to invest and I will wait till the price can hit more than $800. This year is so hard to raise the price. but, it is sure that ETH will be high with some holdings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 23, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
Basically, I use Etherium to provide my daily needs for my family as well as my wants. I also use Etherium to buy other coins like Bitcoin, EOS, and Ripple whenever the market is turning red. I also have ETH for long-term investments because I really believe on it especially on its value.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
Hold it and hold Ethereum as an investment for a long time. I am very optimistic about its value and market position. Ethereum has a wide range of applications and will certainly develop very well in the future.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 12:55:54 AM
I mainly use it for long-term investment, I am very optimistic about the value of ETH.

That is good. As for me, I do the same - most of Ethereum altcoins have been held in my wallet. The other ones are traded. Sometimes, I deal with the day trading and use ETH for buying other alts.
Amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto coins, ETH is the second most popular and the most demanding crypto coin and that it is helping the ones who are investing their money into it in making of some good amount of money as well. The best thing about ETH is that you can use it for trading as well as holding based about the market and that it is equally profitable in both the cases.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 21, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
I'm using ETH for investing in the ICOs project because they're so much potiental and could bring me back the huge profits after their tokens reach to the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
i use eth for trading and transactions, my trading strategy with eth is with hold in long term, eth is widely used by other altcoin as its platfrom, so i really like eth
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
The Ethereum I mainly use to increase capital. I never paid for it, and especially not keep it in the main part of the capital. For me it is like passive income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 06:03:32 AM
What are you using ETH for? as an active cryptocurrency market trader I found it very delightful to use Ethereum as my base currency, for both buying and selling, for holding any crypto asset, and for anything  crypto transactions.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 21, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
Usually I am buying always ETH when the price goes down and hold it or re-investing in other altcoins or high potential ICOs. You can also use ETH for trading on exchanges or transferring tokens that are ERC20 based.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
May 21, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

To be precise, I am using ETH for all 3 options.
I use it to trade when there looks difference over the coin in BTC and ETH value
I always keep on looking for new interesting ICOs, so if there is one I am always ready with ETH

A part of my ETH is locked in ledger as a long term HOLD, I believe in ETH, not emotionally but with the fundamentals and logics, it do have a very big room to grow.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
For trading
For sale and purchase
To invest in the long term
And to buy ICO
And always optimistic for ETH.

I use Ethereum for everything that is enumerated here also. This is the cryptocurrency that will probably become the market's leader. So that I trade only a part of my ETH, the rest are held.
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
I used my ETH for many purposes. My first intention is to keep 50% ETH for long term investment. Also ETH is accepted for payment in many other projects so I use the remaining ETH to serve my business, buy ico, pay for services ... In general I am very interesting and happy with ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 19, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
im using etherium for all choosing you prefered sir, because etherium the complete coin for all you need on crypto.
Activity: 518
May 19, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
I mainly use it for long-term investment, I am very optimistic about the value of ETH.

That is good. As for me, I do the same - most of Ethereum altcoins have been held in my wallet. The other ones are traded. Sometimes, I deal with the day trading and use ETH for buying other alts.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 18, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
if I have a lot of ETH I will probably keep it for the long term but I only have a bit and I only use ETH for gas cost when I want to sell or send the tokens I get from campaign
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
So far, I just use the ETH for buying some altcoins, trading, and also an investment. This coin is very useful and it is promising for trading and long-hodl investment. I have not yet planned it to purchase or use for the shopping transactions. It is very difficult in my country.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
For trading on dexplatfrom like IDEX, I get a lot of cheap coins from those who sell from bounty campaign because they rush to sell when entering the market and I got a profit there HOLD until 4-6 month.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
now the time to hodl
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 18, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
I am the one who is looking for and using ETH.
I am looking for ETH by following the bounty program, which then I redeem the results to ETH.
then after I get the ETH I use to invest in Bitcoin or remain in ETH, because I think 2 coins that will continue to grow.
then ETH I use also for trading with fiat money, so that I can directly use the money and buy back ETH
Activity: 59
May 18, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
I currently only use ETH for ICO participation, and I think the vast majority of holders are the same. I'm curious to see what will happen to the ETH markets when some of the other platforms are fully ready to support ICOs. Hopefully there is enough room in the ecosystem for all!
Jump to: