Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you worried about? - page 10. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 10:17:21 PM
what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
I am waiting for good news from bitcoin, I don't want to be panic but if it keeps going down like that, i don't think I can wait more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:11:05 PM
This concern is evident, currently the price of bitcoin is still down, apparently this month is a month full of worries. This condition makes the holder less comfortable, bitcoin will really change the price, is it possible that the fiat exchange that occurs also affects the crypto market?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
In the Crypto world there are too many risks, for example, Investors buy Bitcoin at high prices and then the next day the price of Bitcoin falls very deep, so this risk must be understood by all Cryptocurrency Investors, because in the Crypto world there are many concerns not just thinking about profits, but a lot concerns at Crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
November 16, 2018, 06:50:59 PM
I am worried because bitcoin price still goes down and some saying that bitcoin price go down until 1000$. I have some bitcoin that is why i am worrying if i sell it now or hold it.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
I think that there is always something to worry about but this doesn't mean that we need panic because this will lead to nowhere. To my mind,it is better to be calm and not worry about anything. This will help you to live and enjoy your work
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:28:04 PM
I worry that btc won't increase in price much in the nearest future. To my mind, btc is going to rise but i don't know how much. As I have several coins of btc
I want to sell them at higher price
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
Activity: 31
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 06:08:49 PM
Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: