Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you worried about? - page 6. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
This concern is very natural for miners in Bitcoin. The value that is owned is getting down and going down and making assets become thinner and moreover I am the one who only relies on bitcoin to survive. But I did not panic and then pulled everything, I am still optimistic about bitcoin until now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
Most of all, I'm worried that people because of their irresponsibility will lead bitcoin to the fact that it will simply become another HYIP topic that will be forgotten in a few years. All these negative news that post public and news resources only add fuel to the fire. I would be very sad if our digital child dies because of the stupidity of analog parents.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
November 19, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
what I'm worried about when the price of bitcoin experiences a large decline will make everyone panic and thus will make the conditions worse, and so there will be a thought for people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong as it used to be.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
I think it's when to see the price is down because I don't know how much the price will down. I think right now, I only watch the market flow and I am sure that the crypto market will rise again. I don't feel too afraid now because I see that this will happen in many times and this is what's going on in the crypto market. As long we can stay calm and not panic, I am sure that there is a way to solve every problem so we can still make some profit.

And when the crypto become $0, I cannot make money again from the crypto, and I think that is the time for me to search another way to make money. But, I don't think that the crypto market will be like that because cryptocurrency still a new thing which does not reach all people and cryptocurrency have a big chance to grow more in the future.
Volatility is a normal trend but what made me worry about is the length of time it can recover from crash or maybe it can decrease further. I'm worried about those investors already losing big amount of assets but it's still taking too long for market recovery. However, I still believe that patience is truly a virtue and market can potentially bounce back. It takes time but let's all stay hopeful, positive and committed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 02:05:55 AM
Now i am worried about my investment that now the investment is very risky in this sector so i am worried that what will happened to my investment for now i am very curious that what i will got with my investment and i want to know where the market is going on but still crypto has a future i can hold it for future.
Activity: 471
November 19, 2018, 12:46:45 AM
what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
You knowing very wrong conception in BTC because whole market unable to survive i mean overall every coins are goes down so don't blame only one coin.
I worried with cryptocurrencies really i have no fears about BTC because still it's more stronger coin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 12:04:24 AM
I'm worry that the price will go down and never back up. I check everyday, when btc is up its just for few days and btc go down for a week!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
I am worried that the price of bitcoin will decrease even further, because I have several bitcoins that I hold, and that makes me worry that bitcoin is going down and it's hard to go back up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 11:50:51 PM
Concerns that indeed make the holders restless, namely the market that goes down without stopping, with this situation makes people more sensitive and confused because many have lost. Even to survive is still uncertain, but this world of crypto is full of risks, and risks must be overcome by being patient and thinking positively that all this is only temporary.
Activity: 230
November 18, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
I think many of people worry about any thing, for me it is about crypto, i worry about my wallet we have to save our wallet of crypto bitcoin..
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
November 18, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
Low demand but a lot of supply so that prices decline, this law is indeed unavoidable. Concerns often occur at low prices and a continuing red market. The holders are restless and investors are ready to take this opportunity so that they will benefit later.
Activity: 31
November 18, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
FOr me, i am worrying about this red time. People tend to become a panic seller but not hold. I don't want to suffer a loss and still stay here. But I don't know how long can I wait. Cry Cry
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
Generally, i feared of losing money in crypto trading. But the most one that i feared of is to be left in thin air and all of my crypto assets value drops by all weak hands into zero and devs run away withour trace.
Activity: 71
November 18, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
do not think pessimistically, because your fears are your weakness, so do not ever feel afraid , in bitcoin trading the price increases is a basic thing there is no word always profit in trading there are times when we also feel loss so smart we are smart in addressing unstable crypto prices ,  always taking profits in uncertain prices and being a person who is always forward thinking , this is just support from fellow traders.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 18, 2018, 09:12:40 PM
I am worry about those investors who are declining the volatility of the market. They feel impatience on cyptocurrency because of many speculations spread over the internet.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
November 18, 2018, 08:49:36 PM
Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.
The only thing I worry about is mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.  I think mass adoption is happening at a rather slow pace and for Bitcoin  to have a stable and high intrinsic value we need mass adoption.
Yes,  I worry a little about price drop but I know that this is an infant market and this explains why there is a lot of volatility. With time we shall have stability and then we can all smile.
Activity: 513
November 18, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
The fear that I feel is the inactivity of bitcoin due to the drop in prices on the global market so that bitcoin is not valuable at all.But as long as bitcoin is still fluctuating, this fear does not need to discourage us. Bitcoin still has the possibility to be even better.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 18, 2018, 08:08:05 PM
I think it's when to see the price is down because I don't know how much the price will down. I think right now, I only watch the market flow and I am sure that the crypto market will rise again. I don't feel too afraid now because I see that this will happen in many times and this is what's going on in the crypto market. As long we can stay calm and not panic, I am sure that there is a way to solve every problem so we can still make some profit.

And when the crypto become $0, I cannot make money again from the crypto, and I think that is the time for me to search another way to make money. But, I don't think that the crypto market will be like that because cryptocurrency still a new thing which does not reach all people and cryptocurrency have a big chance to grow more in the future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 18, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
To whatever extent the drop in beitcoin will be it really exposess some level of worry but this should not be to the extent of assuming $0 for it and in that case of assumption it put investors to fear and even interested members who desires to join this noble fraternity. I confident things will be well soon. We endured when things were good and so as we must stay together this time .
Activity: 202
November 18, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
what I'm worried about now is. crypto that I bought. if the price is increasingly worthless. or change to zero. so I have to be patient to wait until the price rises again.
Pages:
Jump to: