Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you worried about? - page 7. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 18, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
The most worried about is the market price of bitcoin. It is very low for now and many are nervous what will happened to bitcoin. Investing bitcoin or in crypto is really risky which needs positive vibes and patience in waiting.
Actually we dont need to worry when the price was falling unless we are losing so much of our money. If you have faith on bitocin you wont get worried instead you will see it as opportunity. Thats how positive investor look on the market price. In fact there are people whk invest more when the price was fslling because they still believe that bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
Bitcoin will never depreciate and will exist forever. don't worry about it
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
the existence of bitcoin which is decreasing which is approaching the end of 2018 is very worrying, because the growth of non-significant numbers has an impact on ICO investors as holders of bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
Worried about finding work in the Republic of Belarus which is as good as bounty
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

The main two problems for me in crypto are security and confidence in the future. The first problem is particularly acute, as scammers do not sleep and every day there is news that some next guy lost all the money from his e-wallets. Having lost your digital currency you will not even be able to contact the police. The second problem is a huge volatility and waking up tomorrow you will not be sure how much your portfolio is worth now.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 18, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
I only fear when the hacking of exchanges become so many, when we hear news about it almost in every week. I think people will panic and sell their coins even if it means loss to them, If something like this will happen then I'm sure the industry will fall dramatically and there's no chance for it to rise again. well that's only my mere imagination but something like that could possibly happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 18, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
The most worried about is the market price of bitcoin. It is very low for now and many are nervous what will happened to bitcoin. Investing bitcoin or in crypto is really risky which needs positive vibes and patience in waiting.
Everyone have different set of absorption in Bitcoin. So I always believe the Bitcoin potential because it is the only king crypto market so peoples are targeting the Bitcoin so this will move downward at anytime at the same time it will move upward at anytime. So market is continuously fluctuating if you believe it will make profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
November 18, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
November 18, 2018, 03:41:24 PM
What I most fear about Crypto-Currency are the regulations governments can put over it. Heavy regulations can be very harmful for Crypto industry and for all its enthusiasts. It's good to make use of virtual currencies as we do at this moment and it's painful to think it can change without resistance with the stroke of a pen.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 18, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
Don't be dismay buddy because of the legalization of Bitcoin. I think that the time is very eminent for the government of the world will come to the lime light of the world cryptocurrency and accept the fate therein, so, nothing to worry about this at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 18, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

I am worried about of very long down market because l don't have any income for almost 7months and lm too worried for the needs of my family because l have no work.lm a single mom also so lm too much in need of money.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
I’m worried about the bitcoin downtrend this year. Because of this, all my altcoins also go down and their value drops and depreciates. I do not know when there will be a recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 18, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
just worried about government, why government is not accepting cryptos, cryptos are very helpful for us.
Do you even know that Bitcoin can be used for illegal crimes? Yea, it's helpful for you because you just use it to buy something that you got it from bounty but in the dark site cryptocurrencies are a main currency for those terrorists. That's why gov banning crypto currency to avoid unwanted stuff.
Activity: 144
November 18, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
I am concerned that the cryptocurrency market is now in place. December 2017 showed that maybe if the TV will twist the news about bitcoin and blockchain! But I worry - what if this was an isolated incident and most of this rise not again? I am afraid of such thoughts, but despite this, I believe in blockchain technology and support this trend!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
I worry about all the red graphics even though my position is to sell and my needs I want to fulfill when I want to sell I worry when I can lose and get nothing
Activity: 564
November 18, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
The price of Bitcoin drops without any signs of growth again, which is the biggest worry for me. You know, Bitcoin is a major currency influencing other currencies in the cryptographic market. When Bitcoin is low, the coin in my wallet is low too.
Activity: 672
November 18, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
Hey guys,

The most frightening thing is the primary resistance, which makes the market fluctuate abnormally. In particular, it makes investors fear and fear that they will withdraw from Cryptocurrency. A significant influence from the government is what should eliminate.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 18, 2018, 11:40:04 AM
It's not the price factor but the maturity level of the users which can harm Bitcoin over the period of time. At this stage, most of us are involved in speculation activities and not focusing on the prime factor of using it as a payment instrument. I am not against speculation but I believe that the hidden treasure lies in the crypto friendly market ecosystem and we are still far behind from the point of achieving it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
November 18, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
A repeat of mtgox? I don't think btc will ever decline entirely. Different from the bubbles in the past like dotcom,  blockchain will play  a really big part in the future of transactions with bitcoin at the head. Something like mtgox though may pull the value a little too low and scare would be users, hence slowing crypto's growth.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 18, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
The answer is obvious as this is an unregulated market there are many fake projects and coins in the market and they are just created for the sake of having a coin of their own, the alt coin projects are a mess and you might not see those projects fulfilling anything rather than collecting money and vanishing and there is no end to that fiasco and it keeps on continuing and i am sure majority of the investors have lost money in one form or the other, if you are investing just in bitcoin alone at a good project you can make a substantial profit, but that cannot be said to the thousands of coins that are floating around in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: