Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you worried about? - page 5. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:34:27 PM
My most worry is always about if Ive invest in the right project,in crypto world is so easy to lose out and its so scary ,days back I made a mistake yet again ,I sold some of my coins to get bitcoincash fork ,I sold my etn 3000pieces and my litecoin cash 2000 pieces and not knowing that bitcoin cash fork is just a fork not hardfork ,so now I can't even buy my sold coins back for the price I sold them ,l lose. This shows how scary trading is
in trading everything is really possible, not just crypto trading, but all forms of trade in the world, so trade is not too greedy if we look at opportunities with big profits, because that makes us act in an inappropriate manner under control, all businesses have the potential to profit and lose so be careful and don't get carried away in the trade, always be careful and don't be tempted by the many benefits offered, learn first before acting.
Activity: 80
November 20, 2018, 08:41:36 PM
Worried that crypto prices will continue to decline, and affect the altcoin price, if this decline continues, there will be many investors who will switch business, and crypto's future will get worse. But this is a challenge that we must face and we must overcome it so that it doesn't drop too sharply.
will declining continue?  is not the case, we must see the reality that is happening in various countries, very many countries do not want to support bitcoin but the fact is that the country is still trading and investing in bitcoin, also the attitude of various countries is unpredictable starting to implement a double standard, they refuse but recognize bitcoin as an asset and impose taxes on owners, and many countries are starting to open up crypto currencies, so it's likely that the price will be temporary, believe me ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
we should be worried, although that we believe in bitcoin, we should worried because of the price of bitcoin is dropped like that, the price is dropped more than 25% from the beginning
Activity: 521
November 20, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
What do you mean by crypto industry? I understand the industry as the production of something. And if something is produced, then we need the demand  for the produced goods. If I answer your question with this understanding, then the most global problem is that it will be difficult to spread on the whole world  use of crypto currencies. Most of the population lives in poor countries, and some more of these people live below the poverty line (most of them are African countries). And while this problem is not solved, it is difficult to talk about the full development of crypto currencies. Most likely, all these people will remain so below the line, only this time of the crypto  future. For me, this is a huge problem.
Once again, access to influence will be provided to rich people, primarily because they were lucky to be born in a developed country (possibly in a wealthy family).
Of course, I worry that the value of crypto currencies will fall to $ 0. But I cant call it fear. I have already returned all the money I invested, and in crypto currencies I have only profit from the initial transactions. And in general, this option is unlikely, crypto currencies are just beginning to develop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 06:33:50 PM
Frankly speaking i'm worried about the regular depreciation in value of many tokens. Also is the panic selling people are made to do knowing for sure that there are better days just ahead for us.
Activity: 518
November 20, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
The price dropping is my worried into crypto. Day by day it was decreasing but we all know it will rise but nobody knows when it happen.
Another is the number of scammers are increasing, im afraid of those people who  make things bad just to earn for their own without thinking others. We have to be prepare that when we enter crypto those issues are present.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
I was worried about in bitcoin price that will pop out like a bubble in the future. This is what i always worried out. But as long as theres a community who continue supporting or use bitcoin, this will not ganna happen.
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
November 20, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
Same think of all, I'm worried about constantly BTC's price down from 1 year at now..
But HOLD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Am not worried about Bitcoin price going down. Am a Bitcoin believer and am sure Bitcoin will pick up any time and will do well in 2019. My concern is the scams and hacking taking place in the crypto space. Innocent people losing their hard earn coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
My main concern for bitcoin is when bitcoin has no more trust from investors and makes the price decrease day by day. Right now we have seen the decline occur day by day and I believe the market is starting to experience unusual panic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
My  worry about the world of crypto is the constant fall in the price of bitcoin and the negative news that comes along with the drop in price. I believe it has scared most people especially potential investors considering how people are losing money in recent times due to the sharp drop in the price of most cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
I am worried because bitcoin price still goes down and now the investment is very risky.most of the people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
I am worried that the price of bitcoin will decrease even further, because I have several bitcoins that I hold, and that makes me worry that bitcoin is going down and it's hard to go back up again.
everyone is worried about this, but if you sell now of course you are already losing a lot? it's too late to sell now, believe this that in the bitcoin market history, even a very deep decline can return to normal and recover. I just believe that so I can be patient again to holding it
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
I am worried about Too many whales, ponzies, scammers, and people who dont understand BTC or Investment but comes along.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HODL is the key to wealth
November 19, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
just worried about government, why government is not accepting cryptos, cryptos are very helpful for us.
Do you even know that Bitcoin can be used for illegal crimes? Yea, it's helpful for you because you just use it to buy something that you got it from bounty but in the dark site cryptocurrencies are a main currency for those terrorists. That's why gov banning crypto currency to avoid unwanted stuff.

Oh, you mean like all fiat currencies are being used extensively for illegal crimes?
Activity: 42
November 19, 2018, 02:49:24 PM
First thing is that you can not use it everywhere, the price is instable what makes people panic
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
The Crypto market this year is probably the worst ever since coins are constantly falling. Bitcoin hit record $ 5102, down 9.17 percent in 12 hours. And this made me worry about the negative rumors of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
My fears and pains is when a cryptocurrency company scam investors and if all my investment are been scammed by the company what will become of me,it mean i have lost a lot.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 19, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
what I'm worried about when the price of bitcoin experiences a large decline will make everyone panic and thus will make the conditions worse, and so there will be a thought for people to leave cryptocurrency because they feel bitcoin is not as strong as it used to be.
well, I think at the moment, the only crypto anxiety, is the bitcoin price that continues to decline this month. well, this is really a difficult thing to guess, but I'm still sure that bitcoin has a high price.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
If you want to earn money from any kind of business there must be something worried. Honestly what I am worried about that is none other than getting down of bitcoin price. Bitcoin is suffering a lot from the beginning of this new year but we have to admit it because it is natural in cryptocurrency so we should be patient and wait for a good time.
Pages:
Jump to: