Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 62. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:32:24 PM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

My goal this coming 2018 is that I'll do what it takes to earn more bitcoin in legal way. It is hard for me now because I earn bitcoin by joining signature campaign but as of now all campaigns are full and it is hard to join now. So maybe this coming 2018 I will learn more ways to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 11:30:24 PM
My goal is to make it to 2019
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 21, 2017, 11:28:38 PM
my next year's goal is to invest me in business and to raise money for my children to study them well and to take them to our bitcoin
Activity: 350
November 21, 2017, 11:05:30 PM
My goals in 2018 will help my parents. so they do not have to suffer, I will compensate for my shortcomings to my parents.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

My plan for 2018 is to hold what bitcoin I have, and use whatever profit I make from my investments in altcoins. If the ICO goes properly and will be a hit, I will gain big profit and from there I will buy more bitcoins to hold and invest some in more ICOs. This is my simple strategy in 2018.
Activity: 290
November 21, 2017, 10:31:27 PM
my goal in 2018 is to income atleast $3000 its ok for me and i invest it in trading or buy power in mining to double my $3000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
What I want to reach in 2018 is financial freedom. Because I'm getting tired of my work 8 to 10 hours a day. And I still get the bitcoins that my income is bigger. But I'm not leaving my job because I really need to save money. Because next year we have to leave the land where we live. Because it has been bought by the Police General. So we need a lot of money because we need to buy the land where we live. And that my first goal in 2018 is to raise money to buy a house.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:40:40 PM
One of my goals is to learn more about crypto currencies and to finally find a currency where we can invest in without the fear that it might be worthless one day later  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 09:39:22 PM
My goal in the coming 2018 is that I want to save a lot of money to build my own home and buy my own land. I will also build a small business and a variety of livelihood opportunities I will build a business. I would also buy my own land and build a small bar for those who want to drink and be happy when they are tired of working and also lose their problems in their lives.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 21, 2017, 08:46:34 PM
I think my goals in 2018 is to earn much more bitcoin than what I earn before and help my parents to build house here. But my only goal in really want is to earn a better salary every month using bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 21, 2017, 08:45:25 PM
Of course my biggest goal starting january 2018 is to work hard as well to get my first ever 1 bitcoin, I'm excited for the coming year because i think I have enough knowlege now in this world of crypto coins, I would like to try trading cryptos. And of course I hope my account here on forum will ranked up. And if ever i earned a lot of profit, I would like to give my family a business, so I can make them happy because I help them thru earning of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
November 21, 2017, 08:36:52 PM
I plan to buy more altcoins and hold to longer tokens because some of my tokens have improved significantly and have a high enough value, but I would also be more selective in buying tokens because some of tokens i own are very low, and I'm optimistic with this plan will be able to realize my dream with bitcoin in the next year.
with the passage of time crypto currencies are becoming more popular therefore we cane expect that in 2018 bitcoin and some other altcoins will be more profitable. I think it will be too good if we hold our bitcoin and even try to buy some more. Because in future we can expect that the price of bitcoin can increase too much and can give us a very good profit.

Very good intention, could you make your goal to be more?

Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).

And How do you gonna achieve it?
November 21, 2017, 08:35:42 PM
This coming 2018, my goal is to work really hard to earn a lot of btc then make investments with it. Given the fact that I am still a newbie in this field, I want to expand my knowledge and stretch my understanding regarding this matter. Also, I want to secure my earnings in the future and to have investments for future purposes.

Very good target.

Could you write your goal to be more?

Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).

And How do you gonna achieve it?
November 21, 2017, 08:08:22 PM
I would buy more Bitcoin. i felt that bitcoin will rise up more in the year 2018.  I would invest also to some other coins because i do believe i would be able to get a good profit from those. Love to invest in the crypto currency world in the year 2018.
My goals in 2018 is to earn more bitcoin and to buy conputer for me to play my favorite online games with no lagging happened when im playing and also i want to buy motorcycle for me to have easy transportation when im going to school or anywhere else.

That sounds cool mate. What is the cost of the computer & motorcycle then? How do you gonna achieve it? Good luck on achieving your desired target.
Activity: 1764
November 21, 2017, 08:08:11 PM
For beginning I wait until rate rises in this year till 10,000$. Next year I think if everything goes well and investments will continue arrive in bitcoins, then I think bitcoin rate will reach till the end 2018 to about 25,000$ and then I will deduce 80-90% of my money and probably I will invest in ethereum or possibly in another cryptocurrency. I also wanted withdraw money from bitcoins for trading.
November 21, 2017, 08:06:10 PM
my goal in 2018 is to get better from this year.
and I hope to have plenty of altcoin next year.
I target to generate $ 2000 per month.

Good idea  Grin Could you please tell us more about how do you plan to achieve your target? Could be interesting also.
November 21, 2017, 08:04:20 PM
Frankly, i wanna be a cryptocurrency full time investor

Seem like a good idea, could you please tell us more about it? what is your plan? Where is the destination you want to reach?
November 21, 2017, 08:01:43 PM
My goal is always to acquire more and more Bitcoins and Altcoins. That is constant, meaning to say regardless of which year we are now and what year to follow next. I am already earning some little amount right now but of course since the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is still very bright, it is good to invest as early as possible. Prices might reach so high in due time and we only find ourselves unable to afford such investments.

Yes, it is true. But could you be more?

Activity: 72
November 21, 2017, 08:01:36 PM
Hello guys,

I really want to reach much more than 2018. Maybe one of those I like to reach is the stable income here in bitcoins. I also can help my parents with daily expenses
November 21, 2017, 07:59:08 PM
Hello guys,

My favorite goal this coming 2018 is to get more bitcoin ang get a higher profit as well. How i am dreaming all of this everyday. I hope to achieve this soon.

Same with many others, I hope you will achieve it soon mate. Dont hesitate to share your successful stories as well as difficulties.

How rich you are is not defined by how much money you have but how much you can give
Pages:
Jump to: