Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 65. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:29:54 AM
I will buy my needs and the other  will be an investment for the future.
I have many goals to make in 2018, my first goals is save a lot of money using bitcoins and second goals is to build a small business for my family so they dont have need to work, and third and last goals this 2018 is to buy a service car for me and for my family.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:28:46 AM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

In 2018, I have many many goals. Because in 2017 my mind become open in business specially in bitcoin. The knowledge that I know in 2017 is very useful therefore I will use it in 2018 to have become my goals come true. (like my dreams come true) One of my goals is have a bitcoin. Have more more bitcoin specially now that price of it is increasing. I am hoping that it will become $10,000 soon. HAHAHA I am so very very excited. So guys I suggest to you that if you use your bitcoin make sure that it will increase, not decrease.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:28:26 AM
I will buy my needs and the other  will be an investment for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 21, 2017, 10:27:41 AM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

My goal for next year(or two) is to collect as many bitcoins I can, I want to buy myself a new house and to prove everyone who is saying "it is not real" that they are wrong. I believe it is something which can be done, in my opinion it is much easier to earn bitcoins than it is to earn real money working 8-12 hour shifts.
Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
Litecoin is a good choice
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 10:25:11 AM
My goal is to earn more bitcoin in 2018. I am planing to invest different investment in the same time to get more profit. And i save it to my family and to my my future. i wish and i hope this will happen in my future. I am so excited.  
Activity: 144
November 21, 2017, 10:20:45 AM
Hello guys,

my goal would be is to expand my investments and hopefully increase the number of earning by the end of this year. If somehow by any chance I achieve my goals as an investor in bitcoin then I would love to use some extra money to establish a mining farm to further develop my investments.
Activity: 307
November 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM
Hello guys,

I have many goals this coming 2018 one of that is I want to have more bitcoin. I know that all of us want bitcoin, because bitcoin can do anything. Bitcoin can buy new things, new gadgets, new clothes, new house, new car, etc. Specially now, the price of bitcoin si increasing so many people surely want bitcoin. And there is so many things to earn bitcoin, like trading, investing, and other ways to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
November 21, 2017, 10:08:32 AM
If goals regarding bitcoin, just earn and earn and hold and hold for a higher profit. If goals in my personal life, maybe I will try to find another job in other place because my salary at this moment is not enough for me and I can't get a percentage of it in order to invest here in cryptocurrency. I'll find another job with a higher salary and at the same time, continue to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 10:02:42 AM
I have plenty  of goals to be made this 2018, the first thing is to have my own house, start a new business,  getting involve to different investment ,and finally to travel in different countries.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 21, 2017, 10:00:01 AM
my goals in 2018 if I have more money I would invest more altcoins for long term and trading more some altcoins also, and I wanna be a professional trader but for now I'm still learning more about strategy in trading.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 21, 2017, 09:46:03 AM
My goals about the bitcoin in 2018,  I plan to develop my mining because I wanna to I wanna to focus on it. For this coming next year  I also want to attend some seminar or event about the bitcoin, this will big help for me.
Well, my ultimate goals this coming 2018 is to develop more my trading skills. I also wanted to gain a huge profit so that I can make my investments grow and being able to set my plan on starting up my own business with the help of my salary in bitcoin. Well, i guess everyone wanted to earn huge salary so that they can able to support their daily and so do i.
Activity: 280
November 21, 2017, 09:37:37 AM
Hello guys,

now I will collect more bitcoin and next year I will use it for other business investment field, and the other part I will use to buy a car
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 09:31:47 AM
For this coming next year, My goals are to invest more in the other cryptocurrency will spend more my money to ETC because I predict that ETC will be the one next to the bitcoin regarding the price. But I don't quiet in investing in the bitcoin. ETC will be my second investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
November 21, 2017, 07:02:56 AM
Hello guys,

My goal plan is to hold crypto currency for Long term not only for 2018 for about 5-10 years from now the proceeds of my investment is for the future of my family i am very positive that in long term planning the interest that i will gain would be definitely much higher.
Activity: 266
November 21, 2017, 06:46:02 AM
Hello guys,

My goals for this coming year was too many but im just fucusing to a one thing. Im focusing to study hard for my career in able to enhance my skills and knowledge and most of all is become a sucessful person in different way and tactics. Bitcoin can help me if ever to give me an income as for assurance of my future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
My goals for 2018 is earning so much money with Cryptocurrencies, that i can quit my job. Thats a lot of work, and the most people will laught about. But i will go all in, and thats why i will winn or loose everything!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 06:37:07 AM
I would buy more Bitcoin. i felt that bitcoin will rise up more in the year 2018.  I would invest also to some other coins because i do believe i would be able to get a good profit from those. Love to invest in the crypto currency world in the year 2018.

I am also thinking the same, I think I'm going to extend my investments at a higher value and plan to gather up more bitcoins by the end of this year. It is not bad to level up your dreams and try to achieve a higher goal in life I guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 21, 2017, 06:31:43 AM
My goals about the bitcoin in 2018,  I plan to develop my mining because I wanna to I wanna to focus on it. For this coming next year  I also want to attend some seminar or event about the bitcoin, this will big help for me.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 11:04:31 AM
Grow sustainable wealth with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: