Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 67. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
November 20, 2017, 09:39:54 AM
My goal in 2018 is to participate in a high paying campaign that is guaranteed to meet its end of the bargain . So far the campaigns that i've been joining at doesnt even remotely satisfy my needs, may it be because of its results in ICO, the supply that is reserved for the sig camp or its number of participants. there's this time when i worked hard for almost 3 months just to find out that the campaign had failed. I wish things would be different this coming year and i hope i'll be able to experience the joy of receiving bitcoins.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 20, 2017, 09:31:31 AM
Mine is to make my investments doubled or tripled.
And as far as i see it is not far from happening.
As of now i am having good numbers for my return,  just need to do things with proper basis in order not to lose anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
My goal in 2018 is to enhance my skills on trading and as of now I hold my bitcoins that I've earned for free and this bitcoin savings will become my investment for my future plans, I'll just have to wait for bitcoins to rise. The second thing in my mind is that I'll buy bitcoins when I get my salary bonus then I'll use it for my future trades for 2018.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:25:05 AM
Try to understand the rules of bitcoin this year.Then start buying it next year, make more money, and improve my life with  family. Cool
Activity: 784
November 20, 2017, 09:20:54 AM
My goal in 2018 is to buy as much altcoin as possible because in 2018 altcoin will be normal again. market altcoin will soon improve. Grin Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 20, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

My goal this coming 2018 is to improve my knowledge about bitcoin as well as my earnings. I want to know more about bitcoin so that i will learn the things and ways to earn it. Having more knowledge about bitcoin is like having more earnings because in that way, you will know some secrets or hacks that you can use to maximize your earnings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:03:37 AM
My goal is to make as much bitcoin. I know that bitcoin's value will continue to increase, so finding lots of bitcoins is my biggest goal in 2018.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 08:56:36 AM
That is a large number of goals. Everyone would want to get the best results and if given the opportunity then I have the desire to be able to get at least 5,000 $ per month. Currently I can earn about 2,000 $ each month from various actions I do. I want an increase in 2018 and I think this is enough reality to come true.
Actually, I had many goals in 2018 like I want to have a lot of bitcoin then I will hold it for many years. In addition to that,  one of my goals in 2018 is to gain much income so that I can try bitcoin mining. I hope all my goals would come true and I think bitcoin will help me to reach my goals.
Activity: 812
November 20, 2017, 08:56:10 AM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

Well I have a lot of plans in the year of 2018. Like I wanted to earn a high income so that I could buy all the things I want, I wanted to earn for my future and many things. I want to have a gaming pc because I am gamer also. Unfortunately, I didn't earn 1 bitcoin in this current year so that it will be continue at next year 2018.

Since i have decided against spending my bitcoins just yet i will keep buying and stocking up in year 2018 also. It is the best for m of investment out there today and i wouldn't want to miss the chance not to stock them up at any moment in time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
My goals in 2018, is to have my very first house that is being funded by earnings in bitcoin and also to have great sources of income aside from bitcoin so i will not worry if i will get some losses in bitcoin. My crypto goal is to have at least 3 bitcoin in my wallet for long term holding and to have the possibility to afford a lambo with just 3 bitcoins.
That was my goal a few years ago and now I've managed to own a house, I'm proud to have it. right now I am concentrating on being able to own a freight car, I want to be able to do business in the real world. In my country the service of transporting goods for shifting places is on the rise as there is growing population movement from village to city. I want to use it and this is a great opportunity to earn a much larger income. I can earn money from the world of Bitcoin and I can also earn income in the real world, with a uniform income then I can as soon as possible realize the dreams I have.
Activity: 40
November 20, 2017, 08:50:05 AM
The main goal for 2018 and life: to become rich.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
Hello guys,

Well I have a lot of plans in the year of 2018. Like I wanted to earn a high income so that I could buy all the things I want, I wanted to earn for my future and many things. I want to have a gaming pc because I am gamer also. Unfortunately, I didn't earn 1 bitcoin in this current year so that it will be continue at next year 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
November 20, 2017, 08:45:59 AM
When comes to cryptocurrencies, my plans are to maintain my crypto Passive Coin's growing Backing Fund and get it more diversified, including some Bitcoins in fund, as well.
I think, there is room for top30 alts + some promising coins/tokens backed by sensible product, service or asset.
I am not into ICOs.
Cryptocurrency revolution is still in it's infancy and there is enormous room for growth for good and reliable coins/tokens.
But, I do not see any place for coins issued in hundreds of millions, issued only for the purpose of speculation.
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
I have so many goals in the year 2018 but my main goal is to earn 1 to2btc and build my own business with my bitcoin earning its not easy to earn 1 to 2btc since the price now are so huge but i will try my best for this goal hoping the 2018 is my bless year.Good luck to everyone hoping our goal will come true.
it's same with me, i also want to earn a whole bitcoin, because until now I have not had the bitcoin and can not feel the price of the rising bitcoin.
so for 2018 I want to earn bitcoin 1 or 2 is enough, then i take profit to build business.
Activity: 144
November 20, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
My goals are to have a good life and to be a good partner, when I am accumulating it with great help, especially for those who have no permanent jobs. Thanks for the opportunity Especially to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
November 20, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
I'm looking forward to reach another bitcoin milestone in 2018
I have 5.5btc currently in 2017,by 2018 i want to triple it
Activity: 131
November 20, 2017, 08:35:00 AM
i want to step to 1000$ income a month if i can in 2018! and want to start investing from my income to some popular digital currencies  Smiley well, hope the best for next year. And don't stop this year progress!  Smiley
From what country you are? 1000$ per month is not "big income".
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 08:32:58 AM
i want to step to 1000$ income a month if i can in 2018! and want to start investing from my income to some popular digital currencies  Smiley well, hope the best for next year. And don't stop this year progress!  Smiley
My goals in 2018 to my bitcoin is im going to invest the half of my saving also i will hold my other half because i believe that the value of bitcoin is become much higher that time and i keep collecting through joining signature campaign, also i will level up my rank to get more earning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:26:57 AM
Hello guys,

My plans and goals in 2018 want to have my own home from my investment in bitcoin. I also try to increase my profit in 2018. maybe by adding my investment in some project in this forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 08:20:01 AM
My goal is I really want to earn a whole bitcoin , save my earnings.so.that I could make a whole bitcoin.and.after that I will hold.it as long as the price reaches to the moon and I hope that I will achieve that goal.  The other one.is I want to learn trading and earn.more experience from.it because I am.just starting.to trade right now but it is a lose
Pages:
Jump to: