Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 70. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 20, 2017, 04:07:54 AM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

My goal in 2018 is to be more invested in bitcoin and be able to give out to my family and friends my earning while also being able to save more. I would also like to know more about cryptocurrencies and be familiar with each and every one of it
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 20, 2017, 04:05:40 AM
In the future 2018 I will build my small business with my bitcoin income and I will also accumulate bitcoin then I will hohold it at the price increase. And I'll also get my money to start trading and invest in investing sites so I can get a bigger income next 2018. Now that's hard to get involved in the signature campaign so I also have to make a way to make a profit even without my campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
November 20, 2017, 04:05:16 AM
According to me this crypto currency craze will go strong for next 5-10 years. Best time to have some great profit from it. I have limited my portfolio to some 15 coins which earlier was of 35+ coins with large cap coins having the major part. I occasionally do invest in ICOs. I never sell ICO coins instantly. I tend to hold them for 6 months to years unless some major growth is there. Right now I am not taking anything out of my crypto investment and just letting it grow by occasionally buying more coins. This will be my plan for coming years.

Just hodl! Profit is immense in coming years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:04:29 AM
my goal in 2018 is to earn more from bitcoin and to participate more in airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 182
November 20, 2017, 04:00:00 AM
In the context of bitcoin, my goal is to be able to grasp the entire concept of trade and cryptocurrency. i would want to have fun reading the thoughts of other people because i know that posts here are with susbstance and at the same time learn.
Activity: 161
November 20, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
Buy more bitcoin, continue my studies, do well in life in general. Also maybe to find other cryptos that i can invest in, that might have a higher profit trend than btc.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2017, 03:55:42 AM
One of my goals is to learn more about crypto currencies and to finally find a currency where we can invest in without the fear that it might be worthless one day later.
Activity: 182
November 20, 2017, 03:53:56 AM
One of my goals is to explore more. Learn more about myself by exposing myself to new things so that i can also help other people. I would want to explore new places and explore new things to do. Part of it is an step level in academe, and do different things and meet different people. Since i just starter using bitcoiintalk, all of this is still new to me. this gave me new insights on how values flow as actual currency and digital currency.   
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
November 20, 2017, 03:42:39 AM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

Hi there Tony_Nguyen! I hope you won't judge me to do the similar idea but absolutely that is also my goal. I think the only difference are the cryptocurrency you are investing and the amount you have invested it in. I am currently holding BTC and several altcoins including BCH and ETH and trying to buy when the price goes down and sell during price spikes to fasten my income. However, trading is a tedious work which makes me stay all night and day to secure my buy order when the price is low. To ensure additional income, I am planning to invest in a company like the ANGEL TOKEN to create wealth in the crypto markets, rather than being a passive investor. Hope it helps!  Wink
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 03:42:18 AM
yup, I believe cryptocurrency will go up in 2018. I continue to hold Bitcoin and find ICOs to invest. The target is $30k in investing and $40k in trading.
Activity: 198
November 20, 2017, 03:32:13 AM
Hi guys! this is my first post here in bitcoin, my plan next year is to familiarized how to use bitcoin 😊
Just keep reading in these threads to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 198
November 20, 2017, 03:31:05 AM
Huge value of coins that I'll earn in signature campaign.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 03:26:52 AM
My goal on 2018 was to earn a lot of bitcoins. And I will buy more and more bitcoin then hold it. I’m sure the value of bitcoin will raise more. And also my goal on 2018 was to make sure my brother and friends are into bitcoin also and starting to earn from it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:04:37 AM
Earning of bitcoin in 2018 and to increase my rank i hope it will happen in 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 20, 2017, 12:48:30 AM
Instead of focusing on of any kind of speculative gains, I am going to focus on adoption and enhancement of the skills and knowledge. I am doing a regular job as a social media executive so I am figuring out the various methods of using social media effectively for the business to improve my professional experience but on a personal level, I am expecting to work on the money/time management and investment to make the optimum utilization of the resources.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
November 20, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
Given the fact that bitcoin progress has been happening so far this year, I will definitely be controlling and saving for bitcoin use by 2018, as I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and grow as the ever increasing populations of bitcoin users in every country are on the rise. it isn't possible if bitcoin price next year will reach $ 10,000
Activity: 111
November 20, 2017, 12:25:01 AM
My goal is earn bitcoin as many as I can. I really want to have 1btc, I hope I can achive that point in 2018.
Activity: 233
November 20, 2017, 12:20:32 AM
Hello guys,

My goals in 2018 in bitcoin is to have 5 bitcoins in my wallet and also to make more profit than the usual profit that I could earn this year 2017. I hope that I will reach that not later than December next year so I can really buy the things that I want to buy for my family and cousins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 12:12:57 AM
Hello guys,

Earn as many as possible in joining signature campaigns and from there, continue to trade until I get a third of the profita from trading. After which I'll be investing what I'll get to stocks and stay at home continuously checking the price of bitcoins and formulate plausible moves to make more money from trading bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 19, 2017, 11:29:58 PM
Hello guys,

I have made plans from a few months ago, there are some altcoins that I have bought and I believe will rise in early 2018. as well as with bitcoin which is always the first choice compared to altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: