Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 2. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I want getting passive income by cryptocurrency and try getting much money to trade some altcoin day by day, I have plan for getting profit with 5% to 10% with $20,000 of money with trading at some altcoin, I will try next month with daily trading profit.
that is good goal for you mate.if you already have $20.000 in your pocket you could start trading cryptocurrency easily.with equal more 3 btc at current rate you could buy some potential coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Starting a business with little - no capital, I'd highly recommend Josh Tolley, author of: "Quit Your Job Or Die" and "Evangelpreneur", and founder (I believe) of the Purple Monkey Garage (help up-boost your startup) and Purple Monkey University (for business education). He also has a very intriguing talk show called the Josh Tolley Show (radio and Youtube) in which he hosts guests who talk on a variety of interesting topics. You can, of course, find plenty of videos on youtube of him talking specifically about entrepreneurship and business as well. Josh has taken homeless guys and helped them start a business, so if you want to get involved with him and Purple Monkey Garage / Purple Monkey University, I'm sure you can start a business.

Also, an old favorite is Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and "Why A Students Work For C Students", among other books, as well as the "Cash Flow" boardgame. His thing is all about financial literacy, being able to control cash flow, and accumulating assets over time. He recently did a video series directed at Millenials on youtube. And he has other resources for helping people in business and getting out of the rat race.

Both of these guys have amazing resources, amazing insight, proof-in-the-pudding, and they'll say some things that will punch you right in the gut and twist you all up inside, because we've adopted so much falsehood in our beliefs about money, business, and assets, and how to manage them properly, and we've not been told so much which is absolutely vital for financial success.

Hope that helps Smiley
The Cyberius team.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
I want getting passive income by cryptocurrency and try getting much money to trade some altcoin day by day, I have plan for getting profit with 5% to 10% with $20,000 of money with trading at some altcoin, I will try next month with daily trading profit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

We are have a same dream, having passive income and get travel anywhere without worrying about money. But we should plan it from now and build our long term investment. And i am believe crypto market will rising in near future and hopely bring fortune for me
It will mate, we just need to focus with long term goals and work harder along the way, if we can keep buying and hold alone don't be bothered of this current trend and panic, the best thing to do is understand fully whatever assets we bought or if we did focus with bitcoin , believe things will be brighter again, the rise and fall of bitcoin is a test for people who really supporting the chain and to those who wanted this system being adopted fully, be a holder and received the fruit of success after some years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

We are have a same dream, having passive income and get travel anywhere without worrying about money. But we should plan it from now and build our long term investment. And i am believe crypto market will rising in near future and hopely bring fortune for me
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
for the next five years I want to explore more about the system of blockchain that exists today, and keep trying to develop it then after that I want to have real investment so that at the end of the age I can enjoy it
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
I think for the financial future, real work is the best choice with definite results, so the financial future will be predictable. Crypto can be a passive income, but for the future I think don't rely too much on passive income.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I would love to buy a piece of real estate and make a kind of a small holiday hotel somewhere in the south. This idea requires a bunch of money, but I hope I will be able to earn them someday (maybe even with the help of crypto).
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I would like to have financial freedom and become not dependent on anyone else whereas I could do my own business and not think about a thing when I wish to buy it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
Yes, crypto can provide a passive income that is good for profit but crypto is unstable and it's not good to be a main job. For the future, of course we need certainty, and therefore I still maintain real work to get a definite income.
Activity: 397
I am investing in BTC from last year and in coming years also i will keep on investing in it.I will hold it for about next  5 years and will wait for the best opportunity to sell them in order to earn profit.So just buy as much as you can and hold it because it is expected that in coming years price will shoot up to about 25k.So have faith on it and keep on investing in BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Apart from my full time job i have invested half of my capital with bitcoin and will hold it till next five years.
As you know we all have kept our hopes on bitcoin and i believe there will be a lot of evolution in the crypto markets in next 5 years. It is better to dive in in bitcoin now as this moment will never come back if bitcoin passes $20k level
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
My plans for next 5 years in finance are to make more and more profits to have stability in my accounts. My main focus will be to buy bitcoins when rate values are less and to secure them for future to sell them when prices are high.
- If this is really your plan for the next five years, I suggest you rethink and look elsewhere to grow and make more profit, you will probably be more stable in finance, you will even become a manager or a boss of a store, instead of focusing on bitcoin. Here I do not say bitcoin is not good in the next 5 years, here I want you to be more concerned about stability for a long time, which is something that bitcoin can not bring you, Bitcoin is just a temporary residence and you will not be able to make money with it forever, only career and stable work in real life is forever with you
Activity: 64

yes i also want to have passive income in old age. So I will start a business with reasonable capital not to a minimum. Why? because the amount of capital depends on what investment or business we will build.
Activity: 238
My plans for next 5 years in finance are to make more and more profits to have stability in my accounts. My main focus will be to buy bitcoins when rate values are less and to secure them for future to sell them when prices are high.
Activity: 644
maybe you can choose investment to get a passive income, this you can start from now, start buying cheap stocks and then save for a long time and sell after the price is expensive, this will make you get profit without having to work hard, just waiting for time to walk
Activity: 271
Its depends of how much you have and how much you want to get every month / year income. If you have a good money you can buy a real-estate and rent out.

My plans for the next 5years especially in the field of Finance is that to have my own business in where it has the stability to provide the needs of my family in order for us to live without working in a private sector business.
Activity: 31
Probably the individual intentions in traveling, marrying and opening a new forum on the cryptocurrency market. Lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
if we are talking about cryptocurrencies, I recommend just investing and keeping. In General, about Finance, I recommend to study the stock market
stock market have good future.every company year by year growth rapidly, and if we invest some of our money on it maybe after a year we gain much profit.but cryptocurrency also provide good earning for us too.
so we should have capability to analize which is best company to invest our money.company fundamental could be main reason for us, is it bonafide and has good future or not.buying wrong stock could make our stock value reduce.
Activity: 633
if we are talking about cryptocurrencies, I recommend just investing and keeping. In General, about Finance, I recommend to study the stock market
stock market have good future.every company year by year growth rapidly, and if we invest some of our money on it maybe after a year we gain much profit.but cryptocurrency also provide good earning for us too.
Pages:
Jump to: