Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 4. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
in the next five years of my life I want to own the biggest fashion company in Africa and compete with the top fashion brands in the world like Gucci, Chanel etc.... that's my dream....

I thought maybe in my childhood, I read a lot of stories and lost contact with reality. Leave your dreams and go to school. Knowledge is what will help you make money at any age.
I realize that you are looking for opportunities to not invest and make a profit while profit must be enough to not work until old age.
i am agree with your opinion about knowledge.without any knowledge we could not earn anything, maybe we could become useless person and depend on others.by improve our knowledge we could our own opportunity to earn money.
I don't know, for now there are so many plans I've made. it's just that now all the obstacles are financial. Well, you know, money is the thing that makes the strategy work or not. so for now, I'm just trying to collect assets from bitcoin.
collecting bitcoin from now is good decision, although bitcoin price drop sharply but we have strong faith bitcoin could make our dreams come true.maybe on 2020 after halving bitcoin price jump extremely.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I do not want to be worried about ups and downs of the market. Just collect some cash every month even if its bare bottom so I can actually pay my bills and have a bit left off. It is not insane amounts of money, maybe like 500$ a month, if I can achieve that than I can focus on building on top of that. Bitcoin helped me a lot to actually have a lot of great days but unfortunately also very bad days, I want to have a bottom I can fall to aside from zero.
Activity: 82
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

for old-age savings, maybe buying bitcoin now and waiting for the next few years we wait for a long time to raise prices may be one of the attractive options, but for me who likes the challenge is less attractive, I prefer to buy and sell in a short time and looking for opportunities from unstable price movements to make a profit there ... more challenging for me.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
in the next five years of my life I want to own the biggest fashion company in Africa and compete with the top fashion brands in the world like Gucci, Chanel etc.... that's my dream....

I thought maybe in my childhood, I read a lot of stories and lost contact with reality. Leave your dreams and go to school. Knowledge is what will help you make money at any age.
I realize that you are looking for opportunities to not invest and make a profit while profit must be enough to not work until old age.
i am agree with your opinion about knowledge.without any knowledge we could not earn anything, maybe we could become useless person and depend on others.by improve our knowledge we could our own opportunity to earn money.
I don't know, for now there are so many plans I've made. it's just that now all the obstacles are financial. Well, you know, money is the thing that makes the strategy work or not. so for now, I'm just trying to collect assets from bitcoin.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10

Activity: 46

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
of course most people must have such desires. even though they are old they still have passive income. so that at this young age we must be good at working to collect capital to open a business. by working in crypto we can start investing and we can use the profit results to open a business. if I want to open a rented house and property business. so that even though later when I was old I didn't work I would still get money from the payment of the rented house.
so from now on we should hard work to collect money and realize our dream.having rented house and property good for our retirement, it could give monthly earning and be passive income for us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
of course most people must have such desires. even though they are old they still have passive income. so that at this young age we must be good at working to collect capital to open a business. by working in crypto we can start investing and we can use the profit results to open a business. if I want to open a rented house and property business. so that even though later when I was old I didn't work I would still get money from the payment of the rented house.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I want to start a business and also to enlarge my crypto portfolio. Maybe I will even go to some economics classes because recently I really want to widen my knowledges in that field.
Activity: 91
It's not such a long time.  You need to ask what you will do in 10 to 15 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, here is an idea. Get some tokens from trade.io and if you get anything above 2500 you can share their profits, what they call liquidity pool.
Activity: 161
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Well there are alot of business that is really good in providing passive income and one of it is vegetable plantation. This way it could give you minimal income and steady one.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
My financial  plan for the next 5 years is to work hard and make enough money and establish a company, invest massively on property business.
Bag another degree.
Travel to at least 2 countries.
That is great, that is what I am going to do too, but for now I should work for the better first, I am trying to do things I need to do right now for me to be able to have what I want to achieve five years from now, so we must do what we can do right now for us to be able to see great results in the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
My financial  plan for the next 5 years is to work hard and make enough money and establish a company, invest massively on property business.
Bag another degree.
Travel to at least 2 countries.
Activity: 103
I plan to invest in bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 101
I will expect a better fate bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
About such a solution you need to worry beforehand. To build the right vector: it is desirable with several sources of income. Now in the world there are many ways and methods, but almost no one will not give you a 100% guarantee. I am currently working towards a crypto currency in the search for good ico projects. It turns out well to earn when the project enters the market with a really important product. You can still trade yourself-here as you understand many nuances and moments.
Activity: 80
lots of alternative businesses for our old age. one of them is a business in the property sector, this property is very promising, because this is one of the main needs in daily life.
Activity: 122
My plans are to sacrifice and hold as much as I can. I still think that the market might grow a lot so I can't miss this life time opportunity.
Activity: 71
I'm planning on finishing school with really high grades, GPA, due to not having to worry and focus so much on money and such distractions. And hopefully get a wife, family and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: