Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 5. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
i want to have my own income to help my family through my own not to them i want to earn some money to help my family financially so i will keep it until i can
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I will settle for more work, improve my computer programmer's degree, and invest in a kind of cryptocurrency. If my capital is adequate, I will invest in Bitcoin and drain.
Good thinking, but for me the best will be income that is coming to our account every week/ month, the most beautiful is that we could get such an income on our market in coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Cryptocurrency is a good passive income but it takes a very long time before you will be earning profit since the market prices are based on demand and supply.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I will settle for more work, improve my computer programmer's degree, and invest in a kind of cryptocurrency. If my capital is adequate, I will invest in Bitcoin and drain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am praying to marry, but my car and be of myself in those years. I solely depend on my family nowadays and i see this as posing dual responsibilities on them. I hope to get stabilzation in the market so that i can achieve my dreams.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
The next five year from this time is a very long time to come and at that making adequate plans and taking the right action will go a long way to help our financial life most especially when it comes to the cryptocurrency world. As for me I have great plans ahead e.g I want to own a highly technical bitcoin mining farm and also go into bitcoin local exchanging.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now I want to survive this very prolonged bear run and try my best to accumulate what I can so I can have a pension in five years and then am also able to help members of my family, primarily my Son of course. I don't have any savings now and only have a little crypto, so want to make sure that I have my head above water and can get a saving bag together. If by any chance, the cryptos I own moon enough to buy a house, I will buy a house or apartment to rent out and get rental income which will be passive income for me for life. I will continue in crypto as long as my mind and body are able to work.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Its depends of how much you have and how much you want to get every month / year income. If you have a good money you can buy a real-estate and rent out.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
My planning for the next 5 years is to buy as many coins as possible in the market which has huge potential, instead of investing in fake ICO. It is always good to invest in a real project which has a lot of potential backgrounds, so i want to invest into major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, ICON, TRX, ADA etc.
Well, I didn't plan that far, but it seems like in the world of cryptocurrency, I only intend to collect bitcoin, and ETH in the long run. I think that when another coin has a high price, it must be triggered by the price of BTC, or ETH.
Activity: 420
My planning for the next 5 years is to buy as many coins as possible in the market which has huge potential, instead of investing in fake ICO. It is always good to invest in a real project which has a lot of potential backgrounds, so i want to invest into major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, ICON, TRX, ADA etc.
Activity: 231
For the next five years I plan to have a pension house and a commercial building for lease. This business is my goal to have because I may not be able to get a high income from my salary but still I can survive because I have this business which can really support me and my family. I have no headache too in managing this kind of business, we do nothing but we can earn. I hope I can reach this ultimate goal of mine.
Activity: 14
my plan is to have savings and own a business and together with my family, i plan to have investments and break the chain or poorness in my life...
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
If my investments in crypto success i would like to open a ramen businesses in my hometown, i love to cook and i would use the money for something like that.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
To make a better future investment is the answer, when people work and feel comfortable with a lot of monthly income they forget that income can never make a living.
Activity: 37
I will work with my friends to create the new coin, which may be the coin that will dominate the trading floors in the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I will be concentrate on crypto currency, I mean to say would like to trade & also would like to participate in bounty campaigns to earn some tokens to increase my portfolio, but along with definitely I will be engage in my job to earn for living because I can’t 100% depend on crypto.

That is a good decision because whenever you are entering the crypto currency then you should not trust this system at 100% level as there are many cons in it for now. Its not perfect and not working upto the mark at all. If you really think that you want to see a profitable trade in the crypto for next 5 years then I am pretty sure you will have to have lot of risks in the path. These risks can be avoidable if you work on different methodology of investment that will come along the way. Moreover your job will secure you from the problems that may arise during this wait period.
That is why, we should not go all in, cryptocurrencies is just an investment and trusting it 100% or putting all of our money into cryptocurrency is not a good idea because even though we feel that we already know what to do, the market will punish us and the unexpected things will happen that can ruin our progress.
Activity: 39
I would like to wait for the outgrowth of the crypto currency that I have on my wallet, but I do not have to wait very long, a maximum of 2 years, and if it does not grow then sell at the price which is there and be disappointed in crypto currency by midnight
Activity: 98
Need to save more  Bitcoin, it will reach 50k i hope in next five years. And probably when crypto will be again super hyped i will buy a few ASICS, now it is not time to buy them. I think it is good idea to invest in altcoins and real estate (depends on country)
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I will be concentrate on crypto currency, I mean to say would like to trade & also would like to participate in bounty campaigns to earn some tokens to increase my portfolio, but along with definitely I will be engage in my job to earn for living because I can’t 100% depend on crypto.

That is a good decision because whenever you are entering the crypto currency then you should not trust this system at 100% level as there are many cons in it for now. Its not perfect and not working upto the mark at all. If you really think that you want to see a profitable trade in the crypto for next 5 years then I am pretty sure you will have to have lot of risks in the path. These risks can be avoidable if you work on different methodology of investment that will come along the way. Moreover your job will secure you from the problems that may arise during this wait period.
Activity: 101
we as humans always have the desire to get more and continue to grow better, so I will not stop in the next five years. Anyway, depending on this technology is not a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: