Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 7. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In the next five year, my plan is to establish more bakeries and restaurants. Apparently i am managing one bakery in my home country and i am hoping to use the revenue i earn from it to establish more of it across major university campus in my home country. That means in the nest five years, will have lot of people working for me and helping me generate enough money to take care of my needs and that of my family and other dependents.
Activity: 38
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
I hope to set up my own businesses as a result of the income I must have made from cryptocurrency from this period till then.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

I will continue being in here working or doing and joining bounty campaigns. I or we have no idea how is crypto on that time and what is the price of bitcoin. Crypto really help me when it comes to my financial needs although I really wanted to have a permanent or regular job as an additonal support in me and my family, I will not leave crypto.
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
I plan to get a well paying job soon after college and thereafter work for a while before I start up a business. I don't really know what business to do but I'd figure something out. But in all, I plan to live a very comfortable life.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
in my opinion, for minimal capital it is better to use it for entrepreneurs.
we work will get money, and at least even though we work not getting money is a risk from the entrepreneur, but not a definite income.
Activity: 182
In the next 5 years, I want passive income work. but I have not yet determined in what field I will work, for sure I want to just sit at home but money flows by itself, maybe I will be the boss.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

Every people must be want that dream. Having passive income without doing work. I think the best way to reach that dream is making investment as early we can. WIth investing our money, we can build our passive income in the future and build our financial plan
Activity: 182
i will hold my crypto funds and my financial plans for the next five years is to invest more in all viable business ventures such as promising cryptocurrencies especially through ICOs. I believe you can earn enough interest so you don't need to work much in your old age.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Just invest and wait for the price increase is I think the wisest decision !
Activity: 126
Plans there's  a lot and i can even imagine it in fact im so excited about it hoping that i can make it. There is always  one plan that o really prioritised is that my children's  can finish there study and im really saving money to be happened  that one also that i want to have stable financial in our daily basis in when im old
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
of course I have a plan for my future, I have to be able to have savings and my finances must be better than before so I don't have to worry about my future and for 5 years of course I have to try to be better
Activity: 89

ETFs & Stocks. Save more than you spend...

Invest slowly over time and build your portfolio, re-invest all profits. Once the compounding occurs, pull a small regular amount out and then increase this over time.

Think of something small it will cover at first, like a phone bill, then passivley cover all your expenses
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

Passive income is everyone dreams but to get a passive income is really hard to earn that, i think i even need more than 5 years to reach/get a passive income. My idea to get passive income is, do trading, investing on many ICOs (on good ICOs of course) and invest on property. Property in my country is really huge here and the price of property always increasing every uear.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For the next five years,  I see my self still investing here in crypto currency world. And I will also utilized some of my profits to venture business like real estate, or a grocery store or anything that can yield me a profits to earn a living.

I do not think that it is possible to foresee what can happen in 5 years. I never make such plans as our lives can change any moment. meanwhile, I hope to be still in crypto.
Activity: 350
I still dream of building my own company, this can only be realized with the confidence to have BTC gradually. I realize that I need a lot of capital and that's where I will work hard, the most important thing in the next five years is how I can live with competence as an entrepreneur.

I do not want the necessities of living economically to experience obstacles, I just focus on improving welfare and quality of life.
First will need capital first. Then invest in learning more knowledge to develop. Build business systems and turn it into passive. And replicate them into many other systems. And will be successful and rich after 5 years.
Activity: 294
My plan if I have a lot of money or capital. I will open a big business for a good future. Or I will invest if the coin cryptocurrency is good. The coin that I will invest is very profitable.  Grin
Activity: 133

Maybe in the next 5 years I have been very successful because I am serious about crypto currency. With me joining in just one year, I already got a lot of income, especially 5 years.
Activity: 270
In the next five years, i expect to have my own house, my own job and married. I also consider to financially sound in the coming years so as to relieve some pressure from my parents.
Activity: 54
My own plan in the next 5 yrs is to have made as much money as possible from cryptocurrency maybe in some selected airdrops and bounties. As well as focus more on day trading.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Of course most of the guys here would like to have the passive income as well. Passive income seems to be the best thing that you can achieve economically
Pages:
Jump to: