Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 108. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 16, 2017, 03:17:49 PM
My plan for bitcoin is to keep holding it because there is a wide speculations of bitcoin hitting $10,000 in few years to come and going by volatility of bitcoin that price trademark is achievable considering the numerous upcoming hardforks which always pushes the price up within in a shortest period, thereafter I will exchanged it to fiat and invest massively in projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
I am a good holder. I'll keep it as long as I can. Meanwhile maybe i can trade altcoin market and try to rise my btc amount. I dont sell my bitcoins unless necessity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 16, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. It has higher acceptance than any other. Crypto available out there and is the most popular cryptocurrency. With its increasing demand, you can expect even higher price of Bitcoin in future and I think you should save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can. It still has alot of potential and its price will surely cross the 10,000$ mark by end of next year for sure. Holding your coins can be very profitable in the long run.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 16, 2017, 02:25:08 PM
My current plan is to buy as many bitcoins as i can and continue holding it and never sell until i have reached the specified target that i have in my mind.
Activity: 574
October 16, 2017, 02:10:01 PM
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.

I agree, the best way to spend your hard earned profit from your investments is to invest the excess money to other business or assets. In my case I prefer establishing passive income and investing land properties because its value is not diminishing but increases over the time, I think that would be the best way to spend your bitcoins too.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
October 16, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
As I am always interested to look into new avenues to earn more n more, I will manage my Bitcoins as I manage my other currencies though its virtual but have high values due to its trading value in many countries.

Initially for one year or so I will be holding my 100% Bitcoins, and then systematically I will start to reinvest or divest depending on the market value as well my investment portfolio at that time.

In current scenario, my plan is to hold Bitcoins due to its increasing value on regular basis. No plan to convert or sell at the moment.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
October 16, 2017, 01:48:52 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
best thing to do with bitcoin is keep it as it is.. buy smal amounts of bitcoin with what ever amount you get..when u have some spare amount which u feel you want to spare for future.. because BITCOIN aint stopping its journey amnd more people are getting into bitcoins..
having the 10 decimals to it is the scariest as it can turn to be real costly to get hands on it later
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
October 16, 2017, 01:45:50 PM
I have no plans yet to convert my Bitcoins for fiat.
But sometimes I do micro payments for goods, for example in the supermarket near me, it accepts Bitcoin.
I will just keep most of my coins till I really need money for something big.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

My plan is to keep buying bitcoin every month and hold it at least another two years, although it's not much but somedays it will worth so much. I will also keep trading at the same time so i still generate income from bitcoin.
It seems you believe the price of Bitcoin will be very in next 2 years and you can take a handsome profits, is right? Although I also buy extra Bitcoin every month, but my target is depends on the momentum growth of Bitcoin every year. Therefore, I have not a fixed price or exact time as you.
Activity: 588
October 16, 2017, 01:23:26 PM
If my dream complete with BTC, I want to create an orphanage that aims to help the world from injustice. everyone needs our help and with bitcoin I believe it will be achieved
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 01:17:54 PM
invest the bitcoin and keep it until the price becomes high
Merit: 18
October 16, 2017, 01:08:10 PM
i have no bitcoin but i have an investment in altcoins that i see potencial and i hodl it. waiting that altcoins increase value more rapidly than bitcoin to trade for bitcoin lately.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
I have few friends who are in bitcoins job and they want to quit their day job. That is their plan which is not right i think. Better not quit your job if its in your plan, because we need stable job, bitcoin is not stable at all we all know that, its fluctuation and volatile pricing, and unpredictable value, so better think wisely , you gonna risk everything with it.
October 16, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

with and from bitcoin i plan to go to mecca to do hajj with family after that i want to build a cottage or dorm for orphans.
Activity: 43
October 16, 2017, 12:19:07 PM
My goal is to reach this year to reach 30 BTC or maybe more. I started with 5 BTC.At the beginning of this year Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 11:55:09 AM
When the price is high and I can have my own corporation then invest some of the coins into a company that can compensate that coin,.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 11:38:20 AM

We all know that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing so for that reason, I always make sure that if I would spend my bitcoin, it will have sense. For me, investing your bitcoin would be a very good idea so that you may still earn bitcoin while spending some of it. You heard it right, I would spend some of it because I am the one who worked hard to earn it so I  can't see anything wrong about making myself satisfied.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 16, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

My plan is to keep buying bitcoin every month and hold it at least another two years, although it's not much but somedays it will worth so much. I will also keep trading at the same time so i still generate income from bitcoin.
ME too have somehow the similar plan. I've made plans of holding what I've earned till date. Along with the same, my major focus is to continuously involve into earning opportunities available and earn for the future. As the regular income is required for daily needs I was unable to spend on investing into bitcoin regularly.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 11:20:37 AM

My original plan was to earn as much coins as I can and just hold them doing nothing else, no investing, no trading, no nothing. But life always changes your plans, you know. Since I constantly need more fiat then I earn, I keep sellling some coins, not whole coins because I have never owned more than 1.5 BTC, but parts like 0.15 or 0.3 to have some money to pay bills etc.
My plan is to invest as much bitcoin as I can, trade it so that I can earn more. Convert some to cash so that I will have sufficient capital for a small starter business. I am looking forward to a food business. But first thing that I will do aith my earnings is to buy groceries first!
I also have that kind of plan but i am more in to a small clothing shop because food does go over the date and i don't want to spend my bitcoins on something that maybe even not will sell.
Activity: 318
EHFIRST
October 16, 2017, 10:49:14 AM
once BTC gets up to 10K - i'll cash out 50% and will go to the nearest bar for a week!
Jump to: