Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 107. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
October 17, 2017, 02:02:41 AM
At first I was planning in investing my bitcoins but after some research,
it seems that it is a very risky thing to invest bitcoins online, so i decided
instead of investing my bitcoins, I should keep it and wait until its value
increase or buy and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:33:57 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I don't know how to invest but I think the best and safest way is not to trade. You may lose some of your coins and end up to start all over again to gain some coins. For me I just want to save money for my future so that I can get a money if my parents doesn't have enough money to pay my tuition fees.
Activity: 196
October 17, 2017, 01:07:50 AM
my plans with my bitcoin is to hold it tight till it reach value far more than right now  Smiley then, when i need some money. i will withdraw some Smiley bitcoin as urgency need backup i think. if it all go as my planned  Cheesy
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 12:22:19 AM
My plans for bitcoin is to hold as much as i can, Then dump when the desired value is achieved. These is my only means to escape from poverty, As of now, I don't have much btc in my wallet so i used to enter signature campaigns just to collect more coins. If i can establish capital through this forum then i want to follow trading. and half of my earnings goes to  my family and the other for long term holding.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 12:20:56 AM
First of all, if i have a lot of bitcoins.First thing that come to my mind is convert it into cash and buy my needs and wants.I know that bitcoin have a lot of purpose for us.That's the reason why we put ourselves in bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easy way to earn money or extra income.My plan is invest it and convert to cash to buy things
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 12:19:17 AM
Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day, so I will buy some bitcoins and increase my income. I can invest in trading, mining and increasing my bitcoin.

My plan is to accumulate more bitcoin, I set aside some of my income every month so i can buy more bitcoin. I really want to hold more bitcoin in the future, and i will use it for the need of my family and to help people. Make your plan with bitcoin so you will not loose the chance of getting more profit.

You are doing the right thing! Accumulate bitcoin as many as you can and wait for the right time to harvest your profit with bitcoin and I think its just a matter of time bitcoin will be $20,000 or more in 5 years so if you keep buying now then you will be rich if that day comes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 16, 2017, 11:49:32 PM
Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day, so I will buy some bitcoins and increase my income. I can invest in trading, mining and increasing my bitcoin.

My plan is to accumulate more bitcoin, I set aside some of my income every month so i can buy more bitcoin. I really want to hold more bitcoin in the future, and i will use it for the need of my family and to help people. Make your plan with bitcoin so you will not loose the chance of getting more profit.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 11:41:02 PM
Recently, I have made up my mind to get engaged with the bitcoin trading, so far I have gathered experience regarding this platform which would help to do better in this platform. that's why I collecting Bitcoin for this purpose.
I have also a plan regarding Bitcointalk platform that I want to work a campaign producing, Hopefully, within a couple of months, i will do it.

Those plans that you have is nice and hopefully you will be successful for that, since collecting bitcoin needs more patience due to volatility of this currency. Not just with bitcoin trading but the entire digital currency economy which could possibly gain it's value. As time goes by the plans that we have is the best idea when holding the bitcoin, it will certainly rise it's price to the top
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
October 16, 2017, 11:10:59 PM
Recently, I have made up my mind to get engaged with the bitcoin trading, so far I have gathered experience regarding this platform which would help to do better in this platform. that's why I collecting Bitcoin for this purpose.
I have also a plan regarding Bitcointalk platform that I want to work a campaign producing, Hopefully, within a couple of months, i will do it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
October 16, 2017, 10:59:56 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
i wanted to donate it on charity works and oher related activities helping people
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 10:32:01 PM
my future plan on bitcoin is to make a coin mine and i will also invest bitcoin so i earn enough income please help my friend to support it so i can pass it by lancara or easy.
Activity: 462
October 16, 2017, 10:17:43 PM
My plans with my bitcoin is changing it into a real money and I want to buy a phone. I will give some money to my parents. I will earn my money so that in case of emergency I have a money to use. I would like to invest my money to gain more big profit. That's only my plans.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
October 16, 2017, 08:44:53 PM
I am thinking of bitcoin as a long term investment and I know that bitcoin's price will go higher in the future so I will use bitcoin in the future. I will hold my bitcoins for now while earning it and wait for the right time to exchange it into fiat money and buy whatever I want. I am thinking too to invest some bitcoin into business with bitcoin as an another way of payment.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
My plans are simple: invest and hold, just waiting for the right price. No more paying with bitcoins (only if absolutely necessary) or gambling.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
October 16, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

I'm planing to hold it for long and if it grows after 10 years, i will divert half of my holding to a new business ventures.s
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 16, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

For now I am justing holding with my bitcoin hoping it will reach its highest value in the future,And I am saving it for my retirement years.

That's a good idea, but in my part I have a lot of plans and ideas in my mind if ever ill gathered a huge amount of bitcoin someday. My first project is to proceed masteral course of my bachelor degrre, so that I will keep on upgrading in my 4 years course.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 16, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

For now I am justing holding with my bitcoin hoping it will reach its highest value in the future,And I am saving it for my retirement years.

Activity: 25
October 16, 2017, 03:34:30 PM
My plan is to reach my bitcoin to 1 and keep it. Then if I earn more I'll definately converting it to real money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
October 16, 2017, 03:23:40 PM
i have long term thinking for bitcoin Smiley
i cant explain why bt i can say its a bitcoin era
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 16, 2017, 03:21:19 PM
My first plan with my bitcoin is to keep on holding it and if luckily I was able to reach my personal threshold of 10 bitcoin I guess then I'm ready to spend 2-4 bitcoins any time.

But there is also my personal price expectation which is $10,000 above so if we saw the price pumping that way then I'm going to be ready to sell it.

And after selling it to cash, I'll get my own house not that too expensive but just a simple one where I can sleep all day long and just relax.
Jump to: