Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 109. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
My plan of bitcoin is to open a business for future investment. open his own business, become a boss and hire people. thus helping to open vacancy vacancies for those who are unemployed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 15, 2017, 01:16:32 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to keep buying bitcoin every month and hold it at least another two years, although it's not much but somedays it will worth so much. I will also keep trading at the same time so i still generate income from bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 01:11:25 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
In the coming two years bitcoin rate will be the highest after that half of the bitcoins I will cash out and the other half will convert them into Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
October 15, 2017, 01:03:01 PM
I was really involved in the early days, then got back a few times and I guess this time I'm here to stay.

I'm just ingestion more and will hold for a long time
Activity: 546
October 15, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

For me, I think I will still put an amount for crypto trading since most of my earnings come from here. If I will gonna have enough bitcoin on that time, I will take the 50% of it and exchange into flat money then invest in other businesses that are outside bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And I will keep the other half in my wallet as a  savings and for another bitcoin future purposes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
October 15, 2017, 11:55:56 AM
I am not worried about bitcoin price fluctuation and i don't invest in bitcoin. I just consider bitcoin is another form of currency, i will spend and earn as i do for fiat currency. Whenever i want to buy something will buy using bitcoin if available or else convert to fiat and buy.

So investing in bitcoin was never my intention to do so, sometimes i trade, gamble or invest bitcoins in bankroll etc... but just buying and keeping bitcoins in wallet and wait till price reaches high as expected seems not good idea for me
My plans is to invest and trading is the best to do. I want to invest in bitcoin the money  I earn I give the half of my income to my parents, and the rest I use to my future business so my future are secure and financially stable. And I continue to campaign bitcoin.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 15, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

Well in fact I dont have a single one yet, if soin I can be able to have bitcoin I will probably use it to fund my dream business and make the best out of it, this is a big opportunity for me, it will help mw to become successful as much as I want to be, I will give the half to my parents through this I may lessen the hardships of their works, the expenses that they are handling since then, as a student I want to secure some money for my college life and I think this is the right time for me to take this seriously.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 11:20:41 AM
If I earn a lot of bitcoins. I will surely invest to it because its value is getting higher and higher everytime. By doing that, the money that I invested can double its value. The money that I will earn from that will then be invested into a business. So that the money will grow. I will surely help my family and relatives. I will help them financially to be able to live comfortably.
Activity: 364
October 15, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
I will keep investing in bitcoin and the profit I will collect to build a business, the business is I want to make a building filled with computer equipment and stationery.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 09:34:12 AM
I believe that several bitcoins need to be stored passively as digital gold, which will never depreciate. Also in bitcoins, you must store all other savings that are not intended for daily purchases.
People don’t understand this point of view neither any of them have. It is never too late and in the case of bitcoin it is an earlier stage. Because it is much predicted that bitcoin will pump up to the 10000$. This is because the usage and users are growing day by day. This is the trend of crypto.
Activity: 468
October 13, 2017, 06:14:02 PM
I also plan to invest my bitoin into several companies. adding to the bitcoin business, with bitcoin as a means of transactions. I really hope there will be more business improvements in bitcoin. because it could help me to invest the bitcoin I have. not all my bitcoin I will invest, some will also spend for future needs.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
October 13, 2017, 04:28:13 PM
difinetely my plan in bitcoin for my futures first is to build a own house and to buy a coolest cars because that is my dreams to buy a cars and i buy any things we need also for my family .and I will give my family money for what they want to buy is available after the surplus money would build a small store..
Same with you, this things I want to happen in my future and it will possible happen because of bitcoin. I save some of my bitcoin because of this dream, I need little time to happen one of that dream. After I reach all of this I will start to save all of my bitcoin. It is because this time I convert the half to fiat to sustain my financial needs, and the rest was holding to bitcoin because as what I observe in bitcoin price it is continuously increase, a way to become rich.
Activity: 23
October 13, 2017, 03:35:09 PM
My plan is to earn more bitcoin..
bitcoin is a money so you can learn work too from bitcoin
I will convert some into money and will run my own physical business to secure my future.
Activity: 29
October 13, 2017, 02:34:37 PM
My plan is to buy more bitcoin and engage into trading. I will also try investing my bitcoin to earn more profit. now i have little bitcoin my wallet and i have hope that the bitcoin price will be more higher in the next month or year.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
I had decided to save my coins for the next halving, but my wife has made a different decision she wanna to moove and use part of the money to get a new house, for our childs. Soo im waiting the max i can afford till exchange my coins into fiat go realize her dream.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2017, 02:03:00 PM
Since bitcoin rises his value each moment i will hold and keep it consider investing  just like putting your funds in a time deposit account, its a good way to start.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
October 13, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
My plan is that i will keep holding it for the next 3 -4 year and see how things turns out later. If crypto adoption is good and it become more and more popular i will invest more into it but if the future is bleak then i will convert it all to fiat.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 01:50:13 PM
To keep a part for a long time and on the rest to buy promising altcoyins
Activity: 56
October 13, 2017, 01:48:18 PM
Hmm if I have bitcoin, I have a lot of plan actually, but my crucial plan is I will invest it to produce much more bitcoin, but it is occasionally I will also use it to have enjoyable right after paying adequate time to produce bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
October 13, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
I plan to use BitCoin to realize my ideas without the participation of third parties.  Cheesy
Jump to: