Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 126. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 03, 2017, 05:16:42 AM
I agree but my plans with my bitcoins are to buy:

-a house
-2 cars
-a family

this is all i want from this.

Those two would be achievable in due time with bitcoin, if you invest to it and if you work hard than anyone else does in this forum. But the third one, I don’t know how to react about it. It is my first time really to hear someone publicly announcing to buy “a family”, maybe I’m a little sad or confused of what those word really means to you. But hopefully you would find what you want, but I only pointing the good one only.

I don’t asked much for bitcoin other than happiness that i been part of this community. And looking forward to give my family a better life than what we have before.

Bought some BTC at 3000 dollars. Planning to just keep on buying the dips and selling high.. (hopefully)  ;

Goodluck to you also. Hope we have a good future all of us.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:13:14 AM
Bought some BTC at 3000 dollars. Planning to just keep on buying the dips and selling high.. (hopefully)  Grin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
October 03, 2017, 05:12:31 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I plan to earn a lot of Bitcoins and just keep them on my account. I also plan to trade. When the price reaches a maximum or if money is very much needed, I will sell the Bitcoins.

-a house
-2 cars
-a family

Wow. You have a great plan there! Would you mind if I'll ask how are you going to achieved thise plans? Do you have enough Bitcoin to buy those or are you still working on it? How do you earn Bitcoin? Is it by trading long term and short term or by betting on different gambling sites and trying your luck?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 03, 2017, 05:12:07 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I'm planning to save all the bitcoins I can and hold it as long as I can. However, whenever I need emergency money I trade my bitcoins. I think it's worth it because the reason why I want to earn bitcoin is to earn money. And the reason why I want to earn money is for me to support my self and my family.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 05:08:07 AM

I plan to earn a lot of Bitcoins and just keep them on my account. I also plan to trade. When the price reaches a maximum or if money is very much needed, I will sell the Bitcoins.

-a house
-2 cars
-a family

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 03, 2017, 04:57:51 AM
Im planning to join this signature campaign and if ever i earn , i will buy bitcoin, trade, and save for the future.
you don't need to buy because when you are allowed to earn you'll be receiving bitcoin or altcoins as your reward.
As long as you have the will to hold you can make money by just joining signature campaign, but since you are still a newbie you need to learn first.
Explore by reading more.....
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 04:10:41 AM

if i become successful in bitcoin someday,i want to build my own new house to keep my family together, then i want to exchange my bitcoin into fiat for more investments projects to me that i want to own, like lands, apartments, and even a small grocery store to be manage be, to gain more experience in marketing.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 03, 2017, 03:43:35 AM
My plan is to save more bitcoins and hold it for long term. saving btc is profitable when the value increase, im aware that it has risk however you cant gain anything if you dont try. when i acquire enough btc i will use some portion to franchise a food business so while waiting for my investment i also have another source of income. diversifying is important in investment.

exactly but with bitcoin i will also prefer some of the altcoin have good marketcap and who has good potential in the future. altcoin like bcc , ethereum and litecoin has a great future along with bitcoin and some of the altcoin which are under 10$ right now are also great to watch in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 03, 2017, 03:41:00 AM

Activity: 166
October 03, 2017, 03:36:35 AM
Save it for my retire))
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 03, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

thats a good plan you got there, well for me im planning to save and hold  my bitcoin until next year or when im satisfied with the price hike and i would use that money as a capital to start a small business which is a computer shop or internet cafe because i see that this is still indemand today in our country.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 03, 2017, 03:26:28 AM
My plan is to save more bitcoins and hold it for long term. saving btc is profitable when the value increase, im aware that it has risk however you cant gain anything if you dont try. when i acquire enough btc i will use some portion to franchise a food business so while waiting for my investment i also have another source of income. diversifying is important in investment.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
October 03, 2017, 03:25:04 AM
Im planning to join this signature campaign and if ever i earn , i will buy bitcoin, trade, and save for the future.
Activity: 232
October 03, 2017, 03:08:07 AM
I want to earn Bitcoins, that to withdraw them in paper money and create my own business.
Activity: 359
October 03, 2017, 03:07:22 AM
My plan is to invest around 70% of my bitcoin in some other bitcoin related projects and the rest will be converted to fiat. Why did I convert the rest?, its for my transactions outside the cryptoworld. Here in my country, bitcoin is not yet well known so I cant use bitcoin to transact with just anyone, it would be good if the whole country would accept bitcoin as payment, but the problem is, they're not yet accepting bitcoin. Maybe a few years more, and I won't be needing to convert my bitcoin to fiat.

That's a actually a good plan of yours mate. May I suggest? Maybe you can save 10% out of your 30% remaining just for emergency purposes. I'm going to invest also 70% of my bitcoin and 10% savings for emergency purposes and the 20% will be converted into fiat for my daily necessities.
Activity: 364
October 03, 2017, 03:00:44 AM
My plan is to invest around 70% of my bitcoin in some other bitcoin related projects and the rest will be converted to fiat. Why did I convert the rest?, its for my transactions outside the cryptoworld. Here in my country, bitcoin is not yet well known so I cant use bitcoin to transact with just anyone, it would be good if the whole country would accept bitcoin as payment, but the problem is, they're not yet accepting bitcoin. Maybe a few years more, and I won't be needing to convert my bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 02:47:55 AM
my plan is to hodl and accumulate coins. I might spread them out over several alt coins as well. But generally it's my own store of value.
in the future i want to pay for stuff with coins as well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 02:13:21 AM
I am really planning to split my bitcoin earning  into two. One part is I'm  going to use, for everyday expenses I might need like its supposed to be. But on the other hand, the other part of my bitcoin earning is that I'm going to save it, no need to invest in other investments or altcoins, just plain btc so that I may also benefit from it in the future.
It's good, at least your are not risking everything, bitcoin is a good investment but a risky one so only invest what you can afford to lose.
In any kind of investment even we are too confident, we still need to ensure that we minimize the risk and always prioritize our needs and do not
compromise the money for that purpose.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 03, 2017, 01:06:38 AM
I am really planning to split my bitcoin earning  into two. One part is I'm  going to use, for everyday expenses I might need like its supposed to be. But on the other hand, the other part of my bitcoin earning is that I'm going to save it, no need to invest in other investments or altcoins, just plain btc so that I may also benefit from it in the future.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 12:59:20 AM
Actually that is my question to my self when times comes that i earn bitcoin,where do i use my bitcoin. Then i read some thread on it. I like the idea that some answer to hold their bitcoin because they will increase in their price. I think some of my bitcoin i will hold and if i need money to put in a good reason and business then i sold the half of my bitcoin. But i will sure to my self that i can replace it someday.
Jump to: