Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 130. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
I am quite plagued with many problems so it inhibits bitcoin movement. My future plan is to buy the bitcoin back if bitcoin has a hard time getting back from scratch again. The recovery process of this currency will probably not last long.
Bitcoins will recover soon as it has been doing this in the past also. It will not disappoint you. But I will suggest buying bitcoins now. In future, it will become a little more costly to buy bitcoins and if you are going to purchase some now, then definitely you will be enjoying good profits tomorrow.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 11:46:13 AM
I will waiting when price will rises to 50k per bitcoin and sell,just I hold for biggest future plans.
Yes you are right but i think Bitcoin will be useful in the future really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly which means without intermediary fiat conversion i think it's better idea for me.

Well I am planning following things to do with my bitcoins:
I am planning to exchange bitcoins with local currency to buy a new house for my family.
Some of the bitcoins should be invested in any online business or market to keep getting profits for long term.
Use some of them for trade for regular earnings.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 24, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
for now I just focus to collect bitcoin and some other coins to exchange to bitcoin. I'm sure, a few more years bitcoin will increase. so I do not sell bitcoin even though now the price of bitcoin has decreased
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 06:12:27 AM
I'm holding my earned bitcoin for long term purposes and i believe that the rise will still rise further.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 24, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
I'll use bitcoin for long-term investments. I am regret sell some bitcoin before hard fork issue (2 months ago), if I hold of course I get more profit. regardless of the bitcoin price I will not sell at least in a year.
Me too, I also regret that time that I sell all my bitcoin and not wait for the result, because of panic selling, I am also the one who sells all of my bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin will really drop. It really drops but it also has a fast recovery and got more higher after the fork.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
September 24, 2017, 05:45:07 AM
I will save it until price became $10k
It is a really constructive idea. Yes, bitcoins can be treated as a full time business but opening a side business with bitcoins is also a good idea. You can open a coffee shop with bitcoins and sit in your own coffee shop and continue trading, and all other bitcoin activities there.

It would be really great and you would certainly earn a good amount of profit that time. The same idea was in my mind for making my life more easy and convenient but it really needs a huge investment and cant be just started with the bounty campaigns here. A huge amount of loan will be needed to settle properly.
Activity: 229
September 24, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.
Most of the Bitcoiners have the same idea with you. They will save instead of selling. They all hope that the price of Bitcoin will go up. It will bring high profit to them. To me, I will also save Bitcoin, absolutely for future purpose, I intend to buy a house and a motorbike.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 04:53:21 AM
for now myself I personally have no plans in the future for bitcoin ..
Activity: 221
September 24, 2017, 04:45:12 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

when i earn bitcoin soon i'll covert it to fiat first to support my expenses in schools and also my daily allowance. i want to invest it first to my future and after i graduated in college maybe i'll try investing it on bitcoin related companies.
Activity: 211
September 24, 2017, 04:40:38 AM
just try cash out everyday. people arround me dont use bitcoin and I dont want withdraw through bank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 04:38:50 AM
Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.
Activity: 240
September 24, 2017, 04:29:35 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Yes I really do plan to keep on investing into bitcoin related businesses since I do know that my earning has a possibility and great potential to grow in rate with bitcoin cryptocurrency. With those earning I can gain, I will build my own mansion and even my own empire to maximize my capacity and capability of earning greater count of money in my hand. I will also keep the biggest percentage of my earnings for future purposes so that I can still have funds to sustain my future needs and wants.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
September 24, 2017, 04:24:14 AM

Plan to keep my bitcoin for future purpose like convert some to cash and put up or venture into a new business,small business that will grow into bigger one. Some i will just keep it for my future purposes because we can convert bitcoin to cash anytime. If i need some urgently I can convert then and use.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

To be  honest idont have and i m still a new here becuase my first attempt in signature is failed so didnt collect for now but if i earned a lot of btc i always in my mind to invest it .becuase i know that the value of btc is increasing.
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 22, 2017, 11:44:09 PM
I will continue to keep bitcoin and will never sell for at least another 3 years or 2020. I am optimistic that the 3-year bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 and of course I will become a rich man.  Cheesy
Activity: 130
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close
September 22, 2017, 11:05:54 PM
At the moment planning to keep it as an early retirement plan hopefully it booms when the time comes also planning on doing some trading but going study first.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 11:00:54 PM
Of course to be established my own business in real life, you won't be feeling your holdings without converting some of it into FIAT. But still i'm holding some more of it. I think crypto makes my life so satisfying right now to the point i don't know where to spend some of it Smiley
Activity: 630
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2017, 10:52:11 PM
For now I will still stick with bitcoins since it does give me some profits. I will still continue to do some bitcoin work until bitcoins faded down(which is far from happening but still possible). if you were pertaining to the bitcoins already accumulated I already exchanged them as I got them in my wallet.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 10:02:52 PM

To be honest i dont have bitcoin yet becuase im still earning Smiley but i have a plans if i collect bitcoin , of course i want to buy a new house and new car and also i want to help my family to to prove to them that i can do to reduce our poverty. Smiley

I also like that bro, want to collect as much bitcoin as possible in order to help the family.
ranging from solving the existing financial problems, want to buy a new home that can make my family happy.

well ,we all the same dreams at all dude, lol i dont have much bitcoin as of now, because i cant afford to buy even a single digit of this bitcoin, but im working hard to have/get bitcoin now, because i have more plans to do if i got more bitcoin in future, everyone of us want to earn bitcoin for our plan in the future and for me, if i had/have bitcoin soon, i want to buy a few hectare of land to cultivate more crops to earn, i want to build my first own house is ever, i want to make/have a small business that can support our daily needs. i have a lot of plans to do if i got more bitcoin in future, and im hoping that it will be come true
Activity: 311
September 22, 2017, 08:48:17 PM

To be honest i dont have bitcoin yet becuase im still earning Smiley but i have a plans if i collect bitcoin , of course i want to buy a new house and new car and also i want to help my family to to prove to them that i can do to reduce our poverty. Smiley

I also like that bro, want to collect as much bitcoin as possible in order to help the family.
ranging from solving the existing financial problems, want to buy a new home that can make my family happy.
Jump to: